Pages:
Author

Topic: BlockchainTechnology is the Future. - page 4. (Read 641 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 10:25:02 PM
in my mind, if Blockchain is just an online global database that can be used anywhere in the world connected to the internet. The popularity of blockchain and cryptocurrency based on it is growing day by day. Attend on all fronts. Especially in the last few months, we've all seen an explosion about technology. And with all this, the technology itself remains undervalued.

Activity: 126
July 08, 2018, 09:48:13 PM
 I agree to it the popularity of the blockchain and the cryptocurrency based on it is growing day by day.  it comes on all fronts at present. Especially in the last few months, we all see a boom around the technology.it potential is so huge that it is very difficult to go down.
Activity: 126
July 08, 2018, 09:43:43 PM
I think blockchain become will very popular in the world in the future, from much time it project progresing very fast, after see that i guess it will be become most usefull project in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
July 08, 2018, 09:13:15 PM
Exactly! Blockchain Technology is really the future and continue to believe. And if you are one of the supporter of Blockchain, you should never spread fake news about blockchain or other cryptocurrency, fake news or FUD.
Activity: 3
July 08, 2018, 08:45:24 PM
blockchain technology has greatly improved human thinking and holding habits, most people now prefer to have digital assets than physical assets because of its importance and been volatile
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 08:38:53 PM
Too many people dipping their tokens in the water and pulling them out again.
If we want to get in at the beginning of the future we must believe, if not, just keep dipping our tokens in and out not much will happen.
Join the believers, buy and buy as an investment.
We can buy lots in one go or just enough that we can afford from each payday that won't affect our day to day life but will improve our future financial status.
A choice we must make , bealive in future or in "FUD" ....What is your opinion ?
The blockchain technology is about the long term investment. Those are dipping it can be considered as not serious investors in the blockchain. if you are believe in the future and the result will be the same as the major crypto currency. Remember so many FUD to the ethereum when it was started. This time it's worth a lot.
Blockchain is not investment but technology which will be used for great asset and it could change the world in financial.
I will say blockchain is not very popular right now as popular stock and forex. We need to be like them to be able to change everything
Activity: 340
July 08, 2018, 08:36:53 PM
Tha's right.  The blockchain is the future blockchain that is slowly going into daily life with us as the internet decade ago.  Great countries and corporations have been researching and creating their own blockchain technology
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
July 08, 2018, 08:27:56 PM
Your advising others just to “buy and hold” and won’t sell for a better future. Then your technically wrong on assuming that it will directly helps make the tokens more interestingly profitable. A coin without no use and won’t transacting is a dead coin. That’s risking your money without a fight. Buy and sell is this investment all about and hodling is only an alternative and optional. Hyping a coin and all buy is a disastrous start.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 08:17:12 PM
yes this technology is part of the future. we see a lot of big companies starting to use this technology, and I do not think there's any other option for the future not to accept this technologist. who do not keep up with the times will be left behind.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
July 08, 2018, 08:09:42 PM
Blockchain technology is the next leap forward for the trustless  and decentralized store of transactions of all kind on the internet. The technology and its applications are like the early days of the internet so there is a big growth curve ahead.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
July 08, 2018, 08:03:24 PM
Blockchain technology is an indispensable part of future development. I think the current cryptocurrency is just an era product. The real application of blockchain also requires people to spend a lot of time to develop!
Well said and as an addition blockchain is very useful towards the people because it can help them in terms of financial aspects.
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 01:29:30 AM
We can understand block chain more broadly as a kind of "consensus system" and "autonomous community" after sufficient game.

At present, block chain technology has been widely used worldwide.

but the benefits and benefits of the blockchain itself is still not applicable, there are still many obstacles and problems such as security that sometimes we also find that also like the issue of security bithumb
Activity: 140
June 25, 2018, 11:48:06 PM
I always believe in it 100%. Blockchain technology is like the internet in that it has a built-in robustness. . I believe that the technology is really very helpful and has bright future.There is a lot of talk about the blockchain being a “trustless” system.
Activity: 238
June 12, 2018, 06:11:43 AM
as for me personally I believe yes, because there are more and more companies like Starbucks which accepts crypto and blockchain
I agree, it is a pity that only large companies that are not afraid of pressure can afford to Express an opinion about the blockchain to the world. But some may be sued for such public acceptance of allegedly terrorist currency.
Activity: 406
June 12, 2018, 06:08:11 AM
Definitely yes. Blockchain is one of the most important technological advancement in our society. It will play a very important role in our future in terms of technology. As I see it, more and more products are going to be created based on blockchain technology. It will be relevant in our daily lives in the future. Sooner or later, people will realize its true potential.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
June 12, 2018, 05:59:46 AM
I believe blockchain technology will give many advantages for all people in the world include poor people, now abillion people in the world still poor and blockchain technology will offer solution for that and to change their life better.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 05:55:01 AM
Undoubtedly,  this statement is truest in every sense of the word,. Blockchain tech support and make available transparency that can not be faulted or denied!  It is in our interest to adopt blockchain as fast as we could in our everyday lives!
Activity: 304
June 12, 2018, 05:51:28 AM
 as for me personally I believe yes, because there are more and more companies like Starbucks which accepts crypto and blockchain
Activity: 630
June 09, 2018, 10:11:40 AM
I am a big supporter of the cryptocurrency industry and the blockchain in general. In the near future I think the cryptocurrency will replace the banknotes in daily payments and partly also some electronic payment processors. The blockchain in the coming years will improve the lives of people in many sectors
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 09, 2018, 05:48:52 AM
Blockchain is indeed a very good thing, but people are using the blockchain only to create tokens. I have seen a lot of items related to the blockchain. In the end, they all failed. I was puzzled. !
Pages:
Jump to: