Pages:
Author

Topic: BlockchainTechnology is the Future. - page 5. (Read 641 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 11:35:21 PM
to enter the world of cryptocurrency we must be sure and have extensive knowledge in order that we are not easy to be affected by the unstable market situation. we should be able to analyze the price of crypto in the market to avoid selling crypto at the wrong time and cause loss. besides, we must be really patient and diligent if we want to get benefit from it.
Activity: 196
June 08, 2018, 11:32:22 PM
we are seeing major value investors stepping into buying and selling result, with blochchain, your tokens and utility are safe and secured, tokens are cryptocurrencies issued by startups similar to shares, while utility tokens are like coupons used for a specific service the issuer offers. Both are tradable on an exchange, made possible only through blockchain technology.
Activity: 82
June 08, 2018, 11:31:24 PM
This is no doubt. Now that people and funds have entered this field, to improve it, and believe that its future, all countries are introducing this technology, you have to doubt it, then you can only miss the history.
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
June 08, 2018, 11:24:50 PM
No doubt, Blockchain Technology is the future... of finance, especially. That was the technology that you can only imagine in a Science Fiction Novel or in a Science Fiction Series and Movies. Since then, Bitcoin, as the first cryptocurrency that has Blockchain Technology, became an investment asset. But about Tokens? Nah! Invest only on real coin just like Bitcoin, EOS and ETH. That's pretty much safe.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
June 08, 2018, 11:06:23 PM
Not all the coins really contribute to the development of blockchain and thinking in that way is not 100% right I believe. I think only top coins like BTC, ETH, XRP has really been real contributor to the blockchain technology because they have really made some sort of investment into it and have created bigger platforms based on it. If not then look back the past and see how all it got started with them and where are they today with it. Blockchain is like brain and all the coins are like neutrons in it. If you dont do brain workout then neither those neutrons will be electrified nor there will be strengthening of the brain itself.
Activity: 182
June 08, 2018, 11:04:50 PM
I think your statement is absolutely logical. Now lots of people are getting to know blockchain well. And this is a good omen. That just maybe this blockchain technology will be the technology of the future. that can be applied in everyday life.
Activity: 90
June 08, 2018, 11:01:30 PM
Blockchain technology holds enormous potential in future to make financial or any other quantitative data exchange between peers more secure as it has decentralised data storage and authentication. In future ,all the financial institution will definitely implement blockchain technology and it will revolutionize the financial system(security and data protection)like what electronic fund transfer did.
Activity: 224
June 08, 2018, 10:49:37 PM
We can understand block chain more broadly as a kind of "consensus system" and "autonomous community" after sufficient game.

At present, block chain technology has been widely used worldwide.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
June 08, 2018, 10:38:01 PM
Too many people dipping their tokens in the water and pulling them out again.
If we want to get in at the beginning of the future we must believe, if not, just keep dipping our tokens in and out not much will happen.
Join the believers, buy and buy as an investment.
We can buy lots in one go or just enough that we can afford from each payday that won't affect our day to day life but will improve our future financial status.
A choice we must make , bealive in future or in "FUD" ....What is your opinion ?

will in my own preposition of life i still believe that i can achieve my goal in cryptocurrency and yes i can do,thats why i keep still believing that someday,this cryptocurrency will give us fortune,thats why FUD is never have a place in my life,because i still keep going to  move on to fullfill my dreams,therefore i believe thats blockchain technology is the key to the future success towards a global economic growth.
Activity: 210
June 08, 2018, 10:24:03 PM
If we want to get in at the beginning of the future we must believe, if not, just keep dipping our tokens in and out not much will happen.
We can buy lots in one go or just enough that we can afford from each payday that won't affect our day to day life but will improve our future financial status.
A choice we must make , bealive in future or in "FUD" ....What is your opinion ?

yes blockchain technology is the best and most promising technology I see in altcoin bitcoin and Ethereum because it has blockchain technology and can be liked by many people and already in believe let alone blockchain technology itself about long-term investment and many investors who are happy to invest in altcoin which has blockchain technology

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 10:20:32 PM
Theres no denying in it, blockchain technology will continue until the end of the world. Always believe in it, if the market goes red, dont panic, hold your tokens and buy more for some that you think had a potential in the future. Thats how you play in this blockchain and cryptocurrency era. Hodl guys. Have faith.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
June 08, 2018, 10:13:52 PM
Tokens are not for the future. Blockchain technology is for the future. Holding nonsense tokens will bring your balance to zero. Beware of coins that you are holding. Nothing can guarantee that they can give you a great profit in the future, especially ICOs's tokens. Therefore, try to invest in real coins such as bitcoin or ethereum

I agree to this. Blockchain Technology doesn't mean you are going to have a profit holding tokens.
The tokens can be valueless or of fixed value when implemented in real life.
Speculation won't make the future of blockchain secure.

Talk about the future, there's possibility the token that you hold will become a worthless but the blockchain technology it surely that have future. It have a big role in real life through daily works and yes if you want to invest ethereum and bitcoin is a good choice that I believe it have a future.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
June 08, 2018, 08:51:45 PM
The way blockchain technology is expanding in china, we can assume it would have a deeper role in our daily life but not as an investment opportunity as we see it today. China have successfully experimented blockchain technology in almost every economic sector pegging the value back to fiat.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
June 08, 2018, 08:49:17 PM
Tokens are not for the future. Blockchain technology is for the future. Holding nonsense tokens will bring your balance to zero. Beware of coins that you are holding. Nothing can guarantee that they can give you a great profit in the future, especially ICOs's tokens. Therefore, try to invest in real coins such as bitcoin or ethereum

I agree to this. Blockchain Technology doesn't mean you are going to have a profit holding tokens.
The tokens can be valueless or of fixed value when implemented in real life.
Speculation won't make the future of blockchain secure.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 08:33:36 PM
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
June 08, 2018, 07:57:08 PM

Based on my experienced, I think we should really learn to accept FUD as part of the process here. So its really up to us on how to digest this kind of news. So its not a question of choice, but rather used our common sense and make our own judgement whether to listen or not. Again, this is not something that we need not to take lightly, it involves our money so better be prepared for anything that will come our way. And yes, Blockchain Technology will be the future and I predict that most companies and countries globally will adopt it.
Activity: 57
June 08, 2018, 07:23:45 PM
People need to look past the prices for now. When market picks up again, the great - truly worthy projects will moon like crazy. Blockchain technology is still in the infancy of adoption.

Invest your money in projects that are beginning to integrate with real businesses. Projects like Ambrosus, Morpheus Network, etc will be the winners that go 10x - 100x by the year's end. If you buy shitcoins that promise too many things and deliver too little, you will miss out on the gains that blockchain technology and decentralization is giving everyone. Do your research and maintain a sharp mind!
Activity: 168
June 08, 2018, 06:38:28 PM

Blockchain and cryptocurrency, definitely a combo that is the future.

I'd love to see them being used more frequently.
Activity: 182
June 08, 2018, 06:34:03 PM
Blockchain definitely is a piece of tech that can impact most, if not all industries.

Only a matter of time until more companies start using it in the future.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 06:27:10 PM
 one day I believe Samsung and apple and maybe other companies we would hear from them that they transferred to the blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: