Pages:
Author

Topic: BlockMasters.co 130+ Coins | US, EU & AS | 35+ Scrypt Coins | DOGE Payouts! - page 26. (Read 34015 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 19
I am having same issue. Is mutualcoin delayed due to server migration? I have near 15000 confirmed but has not paid out this week. Seems many coins same issue , maybe same reason?

Thank you
There is a delay due to the migration.  Could everyone please PM us their wallet address that is having payment issues so we can push out? 

Thanks!

Did you check my message?
I hope you can solve it quickly, so we can be back for mining again.

Cheers.
Guang,

Pink should push out shortly,

Thanks.

Still no payment from that day yet.!!!
Can you please have a check?
Guang,

You were paid straight from the exchange. 

TX 2eb855e58e248a80e839d31f3e9ad4e8451b7710c6971c1bedcd5e9ba825aeff

Thanks.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
HunCoin (HNC) is a coin of X11 not X13.

I believe DEV's wrong typing.

HNC is minable only from X11 not X13.   
Activity: 8
I am having same issue. Is mutualcoin delayed due to server migration? I have near 15000 confirmed but has not paid out this week. Seems many coins same issue , maybe same reason?

Thank you
There is a delay due to the migration.  Could everyone please PM us their wallet address that is having payment issues so we can push out? 

Thanks!

Cheers.
Guang,

Thanks.

Still no payment from that day yet.!!!
Can you please have a check?
Activity: 362
Merit: 102
How long should I expect to wait for ARC payouts? Been a few days now, and it's also past Sunday. ANqwCzENUvnUSKjwz37buKy6oMiczNzZWB
Activity: 3
Hey,
I have been mining neoscrypt for more then 16 hours, i see shares accepted in the miner but on the blockmunch website i dont see any earning. is this normal ? should i continue running it ? or its bugged ?

Did that for a week, and switched with no blocks found.   Try something other than Neo or Lyra2

dude srsly thanks alot <3
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Hey,
I have been mining neoscrypt for more then 16 hours, i see shares accepted in the miner but on the blockmunch website i dont see any earning. is this normal ? should i continue running it ? or its bugged ?

Did that for a week, and switched with no blocks found.   Try something other than Neo or Lyra2
Activity: 3
Hey,
Activity: 5
Hi

I'm still waiting

M9MuBMcQMSqa4UrDteputK746LQeHjqtYw   5.58815547 XMY   
   MC3Ly9nehJmLAuyRqhTxgEjxJtaQWxRPmR   51.16941342 XMY   

We are waiting for more XMY blocks to be hit then the payment will be pushed.  The amount you have earned is les then the exchange minimum.

If it is not there in a few days we will purchase and pay out.

Thanks.

Ok
Hi

I'm still waiting

We are waiting for more XMY blocks to be hit then the payment will be pushed.  The amount you have earned is les then the exchange minimum.

If it is not there in a few days we will purchase and pay out.

Thanks.

Thank you

Thanks!

Cheers.
Guang,

Thanks.
Hello, why the payment is delayed too long now? more than 3 day ? This is my 1131.95524832 GEERT GWHjB3YdxK2Wy8MoYnEENeJhnDSJGyNKbv, 24.44224875 LINX XLy8RqCbZzFHxx2fstUtz84vtAn4CpUeey,  0.03886406 LTC LPrb7CW7aEUkCJaeiV8ukui2spTZqMQvtE.   Huh
Hello,

The first 2 wallets are not guaranteed on time currencies.  We will however get you paid out before the weekend.  Your LTC balance is guaranteed however you are under the minimum of 0.05.

Thanks.
Activity: 5
Hi

I'm still waiting

Thank you

Thanks!

Cheers.

Hi Blockmunch, what happens to the payment system? No payment for 2-3 days!!!
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
Hello, why the payment is delayed too long now? more than 3 day ? This is my 1131.95524832 GEERT GWHjB3YdxK2Wy8MoYnEENeJhnDSJGyNKbv, 24.44224875 LINX XLy8RqCbZzFHxx2fstUtz84vtAn4CpUeey,  0.03886406 LTC LPrb7CW7aEUkCJaeiV8ukui2spTZqMQvtE.   Huh

Thank you

Thanks!

Cheers.

Thank you

Thanks!
Activity: 10

Thank you
Activity: 1
A few days ago I was MutualCoin (MUT) but the payments seem to be withheld. Can you tell me how I can fix it?
Hello, why the payment is delayed too long now? about 1 day 1 time?

Hello,

What coin are you seeing the payment delay?  We pay every 5 hours. 

I am mining for PINK.

I PM you with details.

Thank you.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Can you check Neoscrypt as we have been hashing away for a week now on the same Spark block with no success.
Pages:
Jump to: