Pages:
Author

Topic: BlockMasters.co 130+ Coins | US, EU & AS | 35+ Scrypt Coins | DOGE Payouts! - page 28. (Read 34012 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Hi
Please tell me, you have previously installed this patch?
Otherwise, we lose up to 20% of the profit.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25930775

https://github.com/tpruvot/yiimp/pull/192
https://github.com/tpruvot/yiimp/pull/192/commits/bb623f4846be075d3f93f85789c79cce624819e3

With these coins problem?
NANUcoin (xevan)
UralsCoin (xevan)

You need more promote your pool, for example, you added the BHD, but in the topic about you no one know, we could make good money =)
Hello,

Yes we are up to date.  NANU and URALS are disabled until an exchange comes back up for them.

Thanks.
Does this mean that all the work I've had is in vain?
and that all mined coins will be lost?
No it does not.  We are still in the correct chain, so your coins are safe.  It is just causing trouble with mining enough for the demand.  A bunch was mined yesterday and payments were pushed.  You should see them in your wallet. 

Thanks.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Hi
Please tell me, you have previously installed this patch?
Otherwise, we lose up to 20% of the profit.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25930775

https://github.com/tpruvot/yiimp/pull/192
https://github.com/tpruvot/yiimp/pull/192/commits/bb623f4846be075d3f93f85789c79cce624819e3

With these coins problem?
NANUcoin (xevan)
UralsCoin (xevan)

You need more promote your pool, for example, you added the BHD, but in the topic about you no one know, we could make good money =)
Activity: 12
Does this mean that all the work I've had is in vain?
and that all mined coins will be lost?
friend, I'm mining MATRIX for a week, I already own a thousand units, when will I get paid?
LLvYdJfEjFx6TvFMhX3c1o3jjUHJPZw4qT
There is an issue with the coin difficulty scaling that is causing the pool not to hit blocks.  The next change of difficulty should be soon, and we will start hitting blocks again and be able to push payments.

Thanks.
Activity: 12
friend, I'm mining MATRIX for a week, I already own a thousand units, when will I get paid?
LLvYdJfEjFx6TvFMhX3c1o3jjUHJPZw4qT
I sending lot of ghs to this pool for x11 and scrypt and not understand why stratum works not good. Lot of rejected shares, some asics unable to establish connection.
Can you check it?

Also, same problem as described in previous post.
Could you please send me your wallet address so I can take a look?
it starts from 15HRW9UjpX6DXsyzdz8
Thank You.  We are seeing no issue on the scrypt pool.  We are however investigating the X11 issues.
Activity: 2
I sending lot of ghs to this pool for x11 and scrypt and not understand why stratum works not good. Lot of rejected shares, some asics unable to establish connection.
Can you check it?

it starts from xxxx
Something happend to Linx. Pool shows very high profit, but no new blocks was found.
Seems like you lose scrypt hashrate.
Looks like one of our servers was hanging.  We have shut a few coins down and will be configuring a new server for the additional coins. 

You should start seeing a great improvment now!
Can you check it?

Something happend to Linx. Pool shows very high profit, but no new blocks was found.
Thanks for letting us know.  We have disabled linx for now.
Activity: 2
Can you check it?

Activity: 17
News: We now have over 70 coins on our pool!  We are constantly looking for more on more Algo's as well!
The skunk algo stratum doesn't connect.
Can you check it out?
 Wink
Hello,

SKUNK has been fixed!

Thank You!

down again Sad
Thank you,

Should be back up now.  A coin caused the stratum to fail.
Activity: 28
The skunk algo stratum doesn't connect.
Can you check it out?
 Wink
Hello,

SKUNK has been fixed!

Thank You!

down again Sad
NEW For Blockmunch; We have added an X17 coin to our pool!  Now you can mine X17 on Blockmunch.club.  A second coin will be added shortly for X17!
There is no txid in last LTC payout.
Should be good now.  The payment took a bit longer then expected.

Sorry about that!
"Hello! I have a problem: at me Antminer L3+, but I have a Bitcoin wallet - 12sP52e2QPkExhWML6j7LKkmDRQdyVM5ER, but for some reason it on a pool is displayed in CrownCoin (CRW). Please fix it.
P.S. Sorry for my bad english."

"Hello,

You need to use c=BTC for your password. 

Thanks,"

So in that and the problem is that the password is registered as BTC, but the problem is not solved Sad
Or maybe I need and write: c=BTC, with no gaps?

it would be p- c=BTC  just like that.

You will need to generate a new address as well since the old one is associated with the incorrect coin.

Thanks.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
"Hello! I have a problem: at me Antminer L3+, but I have a Bitcoin wallet - 12sP52e2QPkExhWML6j7LKkmDRQdyVM5ER, but for some reason it on a pool is displayed in CrownCoin (CRW). Please fix it.
P.S. Sorry for my bad english."

"Hello,

You need to use c=BTC for your password. 

Thanks,"

So in that and the problem is that the password is registered as BTC, but the problem is not solved Sad
Or maybe I need and write: c=BTC, with no gaps?

-O 12sP52e2QPkExhWML6j7LKkmDRQdyVM5ER:c=BTC or -u 12sP52e2QPkExhWML6j7LKkmDRQdyVM5ER -p c=BTC

Pages:
Jump to: