Pages:
Author

Topic: [Blocknet-Gate] Dan Metcalf + prometheus + Bobsurplus + Wolong ? - page 2. (Read 5786 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Don't spread more FUD and lies on my topics thanks.. accept the truth you invested in scammers !
don't say we photoshop'd stuff either that is just dumb..

Smiley)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

How is that sound? "Don't spread more FUD and lies on my topics thanks"....

Dude, you are a psychopath, you need help, for real.
Don't you have something useful to do with your life?

Dude ! I told people that XC dev would dump on them soon enough and see what happened ? So who is the psychopath we ? Or you the sheep/lemmings?

Nobody dumped you poor shill.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Yes Spoetnik. Please close this thread. Right now even Dan Metcalf = Prometheus is a stretch.

They will discredit other proven facts because of all these assumptions. In time they can be discussed but right now rejecting this will discredit all other facts that are coming to light slowly like

* Dan Metcalf is a serial cloner and has created most of the scam coins like XC, HAL, AERO and other crap that he "reviews" in order to pump and dump with their pump groups.
* Blocknet is one of the biggest scams taking place.

Rest in the main couple of Blocknet scam threads.

a guy just told me via PM..

Was checking your post and I looked at prometheus's first message on bitcointalk he posted as "Dan":

Might be a connection xD

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4141175
(Signed -Dan)

His post history:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/pr0m3theus2013-197325

Make sure and screengrab this.   This is absolutely astounding.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Yes Spoetnik. Please close this thread. Right now even Dan Metcalf = Prometheus is a stretch.

They will discredit other proven facts because of all these assumptions. In time they can be discussed but right now rejecting this will discredit all other facts that are coming to light slowly like

* Dan Metcalf is a serial cloner and has created most of the scam coins like XC, HAL, AERO and other crap that he "reviews" in order to pump and dump with their pump groups.
* Blocknet is one of the biggest scams taking place.

Rest in the main couple of Blocknet scam threads.

NOT FUD! FACTS!
Don't spread more FUD and lies on my topics thanks.. accept the truth you invested in scammers !
don't say we photoshop'd stuff either that is just dumb..

Smiley)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

How is that sound? "Don't spread more FUD and lies on my topics thanks"....

Dude, you are a psychopath, you need help, for real.
Don't you have something useful to do with your life?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
For a moment I may have believed you but that fact that their is now over half a dozen if not more threads and your getting more and more extreme in your "assumptions" tells me this is all but hot air.

If you want to be taken seriously then your going about this the wrong way.

Well, unfortunately he must do what he's paid for
James/SuperNet must be desperate... Price going down, some competent devs developing the "same" idea...

Sad...

Most likely the reason he posts this stuff.  Roll Eyes
NOT FUD! FACTS!
For a moment I may have believed you but that fact that their is now over half a dozen if not more threads and your getting more and more extreme in your "assumptions" tells me this is all but hot air.

Well, unfortunately he must do what he's paid for
James/SuperNet must be desperate... Price going down, some competent devs developing the "same" idea...

Sad...
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Blocknet + Dan Metcalf + prometheus + Bobsurplus + Wolong ?

Think about it.. it makes sense now doesn't it !

I think their cover is blown and their "group" is exposed now.. hopefully exchanges will stop adding their coins !

Will all the recent info exposed on all those guys this looks pretty bad.

and there is others too like Pookie and more..

What we need is Koolio from BTC-e to come forward and tell us some hard facts since they claim he was kicked out of their "Pump Group"
Pages:
Jump to: