Pages:
Author

Topic: Bloody ants in my laptop :'( [solved] Use as reference if have similar problem - page 2. (Read 206 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 36
Let the bad times roll
That's disgusting.
I haven't seen anything similar.
Probably your laptop was so dirty that ants found home in there.
Just throw your laptop in rubbish and buy a new one but try to keep it clean.
Well, I don't really think I should throw away my laptop in trash just because it has ants  Huh
I have a bad habit of eating cookies, chocolates while I'm working on my laptop and most of the times, I do not brush my hands before typing onto the laptop. I think that is what made the debris settle into the laptop from the small gaps in between the keyboard and that made ants attack my laptop.

I am probably not going to throw my laptop only because of this issue lol. But yet, thanks for your suggestion.

recently i have same problem but it is from my keyboard that ants keep on popping out what i did is sprayed alcohol and let it dry y using blower but of course i unplugged it first and now it seems that they are all gone (hope so)

try to let technician open your lappy there might be more of them inside.
Even it is from my keyboard. They keep on popping in dozens from my keyboard and than again hop back in before I can blow them. I literally blew away 40-50 ants but what I think is there are hundreds of them inside.

I'm just concerned if any pesticides/alcohol might damage my board.

It didn't happened to me but there are ants on my table and keyboard and I saw the same problem with other people that I've met online. Ants on modems, laptops, desktops and other devices that these ants can stay.

I guess you eat when you use your laptop and when there are ants on my table, the same procedure as @peter0425 did, I spray alcohol on my table and luckily, they were gone.

If worse case scenario happens and your laptop suddenly shut downs, it's possible that those ants affected the board.
Yes, that's because I eat while working on laptop. I read it on the internet that if a ant dies in between the connectors, circuits than it might cause a malfunction. Even though this is a rare case but yet it makes me worry as my laptop has most important backups/etc.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It didn't happened to me but there are ants on my table and keyboard and I saw the same problem with other people that I've met online. Ants on modems, laptops, desktops and other devices that these ants can stay.

I guess you eat when you use your laptop and when there are ants on my table, the same procedure as @peter0425 did, I spray alcohol on my table and luckily, they were gone.

If worse case scenario happens and your laptop suddenly shut downs, it's possible that those ants affected the board.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
recently i have same problem but it is from my keyboard that ants keep on popping out what i did is sprayed alcohol and let it dry y using blower but of course i unplugged it first and now it seems that they are all gone (hope so)

try to let technician open your lappy there might be more of them inside.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
That's disgusting.
I haven't seen anything similar.
Probably your laptop was so dirty that ants found home in there.
Just throw your laptop in rubbish and buy a new one but try to keep it clean.
Let the bad times roll
Lol - interesting problem.
I found a vid on YouTube for you - the idea look plausible , but it does mean not using your laptop for 24 hrs !
Good luck buddy Smiley

https://youtu.be/OZQTMa-YbQA
I'm gonna try this tonight.
Hope it works out. I don't know the reproductive rate of ants but what I can observe is the number is increasing rapidly. I hope they don't destroy the inner boards or circuits.

By digging onto google I found out that it is a common problen faced by several people so I'm kind of interested in knowing if anyone here is undergoing such issue.

The reason why ants entered my laptop was perhaps because I always keep my laptop with me whenever I eat snacks/sweets and few particles might have settled into my laptop.

Gosh, save me from these fucking ants.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1321
Bitcoin needs you!
Lol - interesting problem.
I found a vid on YouTube for you - the idea look plausible , but it does mean not using your laptop for 24 hrs !
Good luck buddy Smiley

https://youtu.be/OZQTMa-YbQA
Let the bad times roll
Anyone else experienced this kind of issue?
There are hundreds of ants inside my laptop and they keep popping out from the charging socket, keyboard, or any other open space. I'm hell lot concerned whether it would create any problem to my laptop?
Because if my laptop starts malfunctioning because of these ants than I could not even take it to the service care due to the current lockdown and I'll be left without laptop which would also stop my trading carrier.

Please can anyone share their experience and how to get rid of these ants?
Also, these ants keeps on bitting me the moment I hold my laptop or start typing into. (So this is a lot irritating for me)

I'm dying for the solution.

Thanks in advance if you could help me on this.

Image:

The issue is now been resolved.
I thank each & everyone who gave me genuine responses.
Thanks guys.
Pages:
Jump to: