Pages:
Author

Topic: Bloody day trade - page 3. (Read 3349 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 253
July 09, 2017, 08:32:10 PM
most of  crypto currency are falling in value :

Any comments?
I know, right?
It not nice to look at if everything was in red.
These past few days lots of altcoin goes down like crazy.

But this is nothing new to traders's life.
Look at the bright side, take it as a day off from trading.
We could take a rest and all.
Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
July 09, 2017, 08:14:07 PM
So the most ludicrous pump in human history is finally faltering? What did anyone expect? Peoples memories here are pitifully short. Three or four months ago ethereum was 10 dollars.
And now ethereum is following reverse fibonacci sequence and is coming back to what was the price earlier, although it seems too good to be true that ethereum would go back again to $10, if in that case I'll sell all my bitcoins to buy ethereum.

In that case your bitcoin will cost 100-300  Grin Grin Grin

Another yet depressing article on days after tomorrow, ever blood is meet with apocalyptic views! so typical
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
July 09, 2017, 07:45:08 PM
I hedged my Bittrex coins on Cryptopia with different coins like Scorecoin and Sakuracoin and others and I'm up 15% on Cryptopia in the last week, while down about 12.5% on Bittrex.  Gotta think independently.  
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
July 09, 2017, 04:53:02 PM
No need to day trade when all markets are rising. Just buy wait sell and buy another one and wait. When the markets are rising short-term investment can be more profitable than day trade especially for the amateurs. When the markets are stable day trade can be very profitable and most profitable methods i think. But when the markets are falling the situation change. My goal is to increase the amount of coins by selling and buying lower during bear markets.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 09, 2017, 04:28:23 PM
I think this is just a healthy correction. It might last for a few weeks or even months, but after that the direction will be UP
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
July 09, 2017, 07:42:00 AM
Crypto is for the future.
Bloody day of trading is happened anytime,
do not sell, we are facing new era.
New running is just a head.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
July 09, 2017, 07:03:20 AM
So the most ludicrous pump in human history is finally faltering? What did anyone expect? Peoples memories here are pitifully short. Three or four months ago ethereum was 10 dollars.
And now ethereum is following reverse fibonacci sequence and is coming back to what was the price earlier, although it seems too good to be true that ethereum would go back again to $10, if in that case I'll sell all my bitcoins to buy ethereum.

Right now, ETH seems to have stabilized at around $240-$250 per coin. But if everything goes well for Bitcoin after August 1, then I expect the ETH prices to crash further. Who knows? There is even a possibility of Ethereum dipping below $100 per coin.
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
July 08, 2017, 04:03:12 PM
This correction comes just after many altcoins are overvalued, The solid ones will soon resume the nutritional exchange course and the others will sink into the black for an indefinite duration and even infinite.
For BTC I'm not really worried because I'm almost sure that he will resume soon and go for new ATH as usual.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
July 08, 2017, 03:35:12 PM
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
July 08, 2017, 03:31:22 PM

Just shut up and where's the money button!? Angry
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
July 08, 2017, 10:46:50 AM
Activity: 420
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
July 08, 2017, 10:43:40 AM
Not surprising to me. People are just cashing their coins or maybe because of the uncertainty towards the Aug 1 date which is still more than 3 weeks. What worries me if this dumping will last for about a week, then its gonna be alarming. The dumping should only last 3 days tops based on its historical graph. Well this is again a perfect time to get and buy more bitcoin and save it for future.

The current prices on trading sites are too unbearable to see if you are trading altcoins. But for some they are a door to every opportunity, so the dumping of the coins are an advantage to those traders and buy coins while the prices are dropping. It looks scary because it's really bloody red but it's not that surprising though especially when August 1 is near.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
July 08, 2017, 10:10:50 AM
most of  crypto currency are falling in value :

Any comments?

The crypto market as a whole is overvalued, so it's not surprising to see it falling a bit. It's still overvalued and could fall quite a bit more. Or it could rise. It's hard to tell because the market is so inefficient, day trading is essentially gambling. The only reasonable way to invest in crypto is to buy and hodl for years.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
July 08, 2017, 10:04:35 AM
All I can say is that, it's a break for me. Since I've already bought the coin I want with this dump, I will just wait until the price rise again.  For me, it's a bad idea to panic, you'll just lose, so better be patient and let's see what will happen next. Still, decide for yourself and be responsible for that decision.

I remember a guy who bought high and sell low then trolls in an exchange's trollbox about the coin being scam. LOL just because he loss $$, the coin is scam for him.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
July 08, 2017, 09:53:44 AM

Any comments?

It's just a correction or consolidation. Prices will fluctuate especially after big increases over the last few months for many of those coins. I would suggest looking for an opportunity to buy is the prices drop significantly more that they already have.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
July 08, 2017, 09:02:54 AM

Any comments?
Another domms day for crypto. The coin will be rebound again. This is the best chance to buy the more coin. if the bitcoin gets rekt and crypto will be following it. It's so funny for watch how all of the crypto gets rekt.
I will buy more.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
July 08, 2017, 08:39:29 AM
IMO, this is the minor dip before the big rise. Perhaps the speculators are waiting for August 1. I don't want to predict anything, but 90% chance is that there will be a big spike on the BTC exchange rates during the first week of August. However, there is a 10% chance of the prices crashing.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
July 08, 2017, 08:03:39 AM
This is crypto so what do you expect?! Extreme volatility, especially with altcoins is the usual.
These mostly useless coins have seen tremendous increase this year so far, so some big correction is coming, no matter if you like it or not. Anybody who believes this is normal growth since march, april or longterm expected user adoption of altcoins, will get learned a pretty hard lesson.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
July 08, 2017, 07:26:13 AM
Not everyday will be one to rejoice, just brace up and have it at the back of your mind that whatever happens to bitcoin whether positive or negative has a spiral effect on other coins as well. I don't see this as anything special as this will even pass. I don't bother holding more than what I can afford and if I make some margin profit, I quickly sell and prefer to hold in btc so when price falls the notification is fast for decision to be taken whether to keep holding on bolt.
Activity: 348
July 08, 2017, 07:19:27 AM

Any comments?
This was predicted a month ago, very soon from starting Summer 2017. The value of altcoins in 2nd quarter 2017 are very highest and need falldown to make the market reasonable. That helps create a place interesting and opportunity to buying altcoin cheap price with new investor miss in begin 2017!
Pages:
Jump to: