Pages:
Author

Topic: Bloody day trade - page 4. (Read 3349 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
July 08, 2017, 05:44:41 AM
Bitcoin has fallen, yes.

bitcoin has not fallen, no. Cheesy

please check the charts and make some mental note of the fluctuations then make a comment like this.
so far bitcoin has been fluctuating about ±5% up and down and that is not called "falling" my friend. this is more like sideways and stability for bitcoin.

the same thing for altcoins is a drop of -10% to -25% in each day and then staying there or coming back up only +5% and this is called "falling"
Activity: 812
Merit: 509
July 07, 2017, 11:58:07 PM
Bitcoin has fallen, yes. But if you look at the coinmarketcap front page you'll see that Ethereum has fallen way more than bitcoin has. Most of the coins have fallen by 10% or so whilst bitcoin only fell by 5%.

I think this will be a growing trend in the future as well, bitcoin dominance index will return to at least 60% by the end of August after the fork, and price will be somewhat stabilized at $2500 per coin or thereabouts.

On the other hand if you shorted all some of the major alts you would have made a pretty decent profit, or have you just hung onto your bitcoins then you wouldn't actually have been hit that much.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 07, 2017, 10:36:31 PM
Weeks back similar price drop was found with many coins. Being a day trader and for profiting fluctuations with price increase and decrease is a must. The same is not much these days and now the day traders could opt for buying low predicting the one which has got the pumping after these drop.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
July 07, 2017, 07:56:35 PM
I love it when some major coins decline such as bitcoin, ethereum, zcash and another top 10 cryptocurrencies.
People waiting for those prices to decrease, so we can purchase more coins then buy it at higher price but after several days its decreases. But, I see bitcoin already recover right now, not sure if it will drop further than this point.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
July 07, 2017, 07:50:06 PM
There is no news in here.  This kind of event always happen almost regularly so I wonder why OP is so surprised about this stuff.  This is simply called fluctuation or losing support from the people.  Or some whales with different altcoin portfolio is exiting the cryptosphere.  At the end of the day, this is just a regular event that most traders are taking advantage to book a profit.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
July 07, 2017, 07:43:43 PM
This a new crisis coming hoping that this is not the same as last year and hoping that this will be the same as past few days ago that all altcoin and bitcoin are reducing and increase back again..
But if this is a new crisis that the price will crash due to the exchange site crash.. just let us hope that it will not happen..
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
July 07, 2017, 07:39:04 PM
most of  crypto currency are falling in value :

Any comments?

Don't stress yourself people. Are you new to this kind of price movement?

When price is increasing, most of the people wants the price to decrease so that they can buy again. And now that it happened, they will now worries why is that happening and wants the price to increase again instead of taking advantage of that price decrease to buy more. If you don't see any reason even you search on Google all day long then you can considered that as majority of traders take profits. What you must do now is to wait and watch.
I think the only issue that i heard is about CEX.io was having some issue these days ..traders just afraid and i think they sold their altcoin and afraid to experience back again that there are exchange site was hack and crash remember every year we are experience of exchange site down or crash..
And  they are just active selling before its happen.. but i think for now its impossible to happen in this year.. but i'm not a fortune teller anytime exchange site can be hack and crash.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 07, 2017, 07:28:02 PM

Any comments?

Don't stress yourself people. Are you new to this kind of price movement?

When price is increasing, most of the people wants the price to decrease so that they can buy again. And now that it happened, they will now worries why is that happening and wants the price to increase again instead of taking advantage of that price decrease to buy more. If you don't see any reason even you search on Google all day long then you can considered that as majority of traders take profits. What you must do now is to wait and watch.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Massive price drop coming...
July 07, 2017, 07:09:09 PM
I think this is the same as past week ago that almost all coins are drop.. i don't see any reason why this bitcoin and other altcoin are down .
And maybe there are some site are nearly to crash or down.. better to be careful right now and hope we will not experience a large drop this days..
We will also see panic sell soon once they seen the movement of all coins right now..
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
July 07, 2017, 07:05:14 PM
I've been watching the cycles for a month now and every week it's the same scenario. Bitcoin drops on Friday to around $2300-$2400 and starts pumping on Sunday maxing out around Wednesday. It's happened every week. My guess is that it's going to continue this pattern  until the last week of July then all bets are off.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
July 07, 2017, 04:40:39 PM
Not surprising to me. People are just cashing their coins or maybe because of the uncertainty towards the Aug 1 date which is still more than 3 weeks. What worries me if this dumping will last for about a week, then its gonna be alarming. The dumping should only last 3 days tops based on its historical graph. Well this is again a perfect time to get and buy more bitcoin and save it for future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
July 07, 2017, 01:14:03 PM
Ya I was just checking my Bittrex account and was like WTFWTF .  I am not holding any of this coins that got hit bad but my coins got hit all between 1-5%
which is not really bad looking to other coins . A question tho isn't this  might be a sign of BTC big pump I am not say it should I just saying might be .
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
July 07, 2017, 12:20:32 PM

Any comments?
Pages:
Jump to: