Pages:
Author

Topic: blue sapphire 3 carats, 4 carats - page 4. (Read 12066 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
July 22, 2016, 05:29:56 AM
I've just listed several more stones on eBay so please take a look!  I always take bitcoin for payment if you win an auction!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/paragonuniversaltrade/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

This is video of a gorgeous heliodor (yellow beryl) from Namibia that I just listed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYulTHtFeZo

Here is an awesome opal from Welo, Ethiopia with stunning play-of-color:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jCLu199sBE

There are more stones- just click the link to my eBay listings above and you will see them!  Also if you ever need a stone that is not listed don't hesitate to ask.  My wife and I are in Thailand, the colored gemstone capital of the world so we are able to source colored gemstones for far less cost than Western consumer markets.  Our office is just across the street from the Jewelry Trade Center in Silom, home to the largest gemstone bourse on the planet.  If you want a stone that is not in my inventory, I can go across the street and find exactly what you need.  We most often get requests for stones like ruby, sapphire, and emerald but we can also source rare and exotic collectible gemstones too.  Garnet, tourmaline, topaz, quartz, opal, tanzanite, and so many others are available in the market.  Let me find what you want!  You can send me a message on this forum, or you can go to tiptopgem.com or paragonuniversaltrade.com- both of these sites re-direct to Paragon Universal Trade's Facebook page where you can send me a message.  We have had a toll-free number for our American clients for over a decade- 800-607-1425.

IF YOU WANT TO EMAIL ME PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE VIA FACEBOOK OR ON THIS FORUM FIRST- I DON'T WANT TO BE SLAMMED WITH SPAM SO I DON'T POST MY EMAIL PUBLICLY.
legendary
July 20, 2016, 03:46:08 AM
Thank you klondike_bar!  This stone would be perfect for a collector of fine gemstones, but it is also quite possible to put it in a pendant.  As long as the bezel is deep enough to accommodate the stone and the base of the bezel is nice and wide all is well logistically.  Here is an example:

And a different one with a side view.  I would have made the base (that touches the neck of the wearer) a bit wider- if you flare that part out, it will be less likely to "flip" while being worn, but you get the idea:

Click those for larger images.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
July 20, 2016, 02:02:51 AM
I have access to amazing zircon here in Bangkok as we are very close to Cambodia.  In the northeast of Cambodia, Ratanakiri Province produces some of the world's finest zircon.  And no, zircon is not related in any way to "cubic zirconia" which is made in the lab.  Zircon is a natural stone that is mined from the earth.  This is an absolutely stunning 12-carat zircon that is Caribbean Sea Blue; this is the color of zircon that Cambodia is so famous for!

This material is available in a very wide range of sizes from stones under one carat to monsters of twenty carats or more.  Please inquire!

thats stunning - what does one do with such a large, deep stone?
legendary
July 18, 2016, 07:31:27 AM
I just listed two different UNTREATED Yowah/Koroit matrix opals from Queensland, Australia.  That's not crazy.  The insanity of it is the starting bid...ONE RED CENT.  Both have videos so please take a look!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162140247025?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162140110954?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Of course, if you win an auction you can pay with bitcoin.  Friends don't let friends use paypal!
legendary
July 15, 2016, 10:25:18 AM
This is a Swiss blue topaz heart-shaped gemstone that weighs 8.03 carats.  $12.50 per carat plus $12 for registered mail. 

See the video of this beautiful, brilliant blue topaz here (click the gear and set it to 1080p HD):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7xwHp8HGqs
legendary
July 15, 2016, 05:58:42 AM
legendary
July 15, 2016, 04:19:00 AM
This is an Ethiopian Welo opal that weighs 0.99 carats and measures 9.88 x 6.20 x 3.34mm deep.  It is untreated- no heat, no oil, no resin- no nonsense!  It was mined from the earth and cut and polished only.  30USD per carat and 12USD shipping via registered mail.

Here is a chance to win this stone CHEAP:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162137084770?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

You can always pay with bitcoin if you win one of my eBay auctions.  Or, if you must, you can pay using the "great Satan" that is paypal.
legendary
July 14, 2016, 09:14:09 AM
Just posted some new stones for auction with low starting prices!  Please take a look:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/paragonuniversaltrade
legendary
July 14, 2016, 03:17:27 AM
If you are looking for an extraordinarily rare UNTREATED ruby, this is a 1.11 carat Mozambican stone from the Montepuez mining area in northern Mozambique.  It has an independent laboratory report from GRS/Swisslab that is signed by Dr. Adolf Peretti, one of the most widely respected corundum experts on the planet.  Dr. Peretti notes that this stone is "pigeon's blood" red color, which is the most desirable color that ruby can exhibit.  It is an extremely saturated red color and is exceptionally clean and brilliant.  I've been asking 3600USD for this ruby, but if you pay in bitcoin I will accept $3300 plus shipping and insurance.  With UPS Express or FedEx, I can have this stone in your hand in 3-5 days in most any part of Europe, North America, Asia, or Australia for $135.

You can see a video of this stone here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyCJ6DDzlfE
legendary
July 12, 2016, 05:45:58 AM
Natural, untreated spinel from Tajikistan.

Watch the video here:

https://youtu.be/DIciKJEcO-4

$550 per carat or best offer.  Includes shipping via registered mail and AIGS laboratory report.
legendary
July 11, 2016, 05:15:21 AM
Here are some shots of the sillimanite 28.48ct.  This stone does amazing things to light!!!!!  The two pics on the right column, and the one in the lower left are displaying what gemologists call the "milk and honey effect"- that is a hallmark of a truly exceptional cat's eye!

legendary
July 10, 2016, 01:02:40 PM
legendary
July 09, 2016, 07:16:36 AM
The sapphire really looks good. Where is your shop located and website name? Do you deliver internationally?

I agree with your username! Smiley

My wife and I have an office in the gem district in Silom, Bangkok- and yes, we deliver (almost) worldwide via FedEx, UPS, or registered mail.  Right now our e-commerce site is down for repairs but both tiptopgem.com (the older company started in 2003) and paragonuniversaltrade.com forward to the business Facebook page for Paragon Universal Trade.  Paragon is our Thai LLC that we established in 2013.

We can supply blue sapphire in any size.  The most common shapes are oval and pear, but rounds and cushions are also available.  Untreated, heated, and stones treated with heat and beryllium are available in the current market.

Feel free to send me a PM here on the forum, or just click on the link at the bottom of my posts and this will forward to Facebook where you can leave me a message.

Thanks!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 09, 2016, 06:54:19 AM
The sapphire really looks good. Where is your shop located and website name? Do you deliver internationally?
legendary
July 08, 2016, 01:31:46 PM
While ruby is much more affordable since the mining in Montepuez, Mozambique came online, it is still not inexpensive.  One of the most desirable and beautiful substitutes is red tourmaline, often called "rubellite".  This is a beautiful 4-carat example of this beautiful Nigerian gemstone.

legendary
July 08, 2016, 01:17:15 PM
I have access to amazing zircon here in Bangkok as we are very close to Cambodia.  In the northeast of Cambodia, Ratanakiri Province produces some of the world's finest zircon.  And no, zircon is not related in any way to "cubic zirconia" which is made in the lab.  Zircon is a natural stone that is mined from the earth.  This is an absolutely stunning 12-carat zircon that is Caribbean Sea Blue; this is the color of zircon that Cambodia is so famous for!

This material is available in a very wide range of sizes from stones under one carat to monsters of twenty carats or more.  Please inquire!
legendary
July 08, 2016, 12:57:11 PM
No matter which laboratory you prefer, I can get a report for any stone that you buy from me.  Most often clients choose GRS/Swisslab, GIT, Tokyo Gem Lab, or Lotus.  I think it is important for anyone who buys a gemstone to have accurate documentation so they know what they are buying.  It's just good business sense.

legendary
July 05, 2016, 03:59:57 AM
legendary
July 04, 2016, 05:09:01 AM
We made this beautiful pendant for a client in Canada.  It is Ethiopian Welo opal, orange beryllium sapphire, and diamond in white gold.

legendary
July 04, 2016, 04:54:41 AM
Colored gemstones are becoming more and more popular as engagement rings, and we have made our fair share of them!  This amazing blue sapphire ring is a good example of our work.

Pages:
Jump to: