Pages:
Author

Topic: BlueCoin (ß) |Hybrid Cold Staking | Bluetooth | 3% Annual Rewards - page 11. (Read 191988 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 500
Anyone mining this?  Please share your method!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
addnode=212.47.237.124:27104
addnode=37.59.13.76:27104
addnode=195.154.163.121:27104
addnode=51.15.132.207:27104
Activity: 481
Merit: 271
BlueCoin 2.0 is here!

Github:https://github.com/bluecoiner/bluecoin-new Windows:https://mega.nz/#!0PpjnYoQ!u6TLkgLdEgf0YQPH3uQW7czLCO5L3Z9yaKhf14EYH4M

We are still working on a Mac release. Load your old wallet.dats to see your balance. An error message may pop up saying there's transaction data missing. This is because we only transferred the balances and not the transactions (to prevent bloat).   

We would like to thank all our supporters and are excited to move forward with other deliverables.

Cheers,
Bluecoiner
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I bought a lot of coins three months ago and kept it all the time. It's doubled and brought me a lot of money, and a great investment direction. You all deserve it
The snapshot was a success! We should be rolling out the new wallet this upcoming Saturday the 9th!

Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,
BlueCoiner

Did you guys contacted poloniex ? they do not answer any tickets support and i have a bunch of coins there..

Thanks in advance
When we release 2.0 on Saturday we will be contacting all the exchanges including Poloniex so that they can relist. If you hear back on your ticket please post it here.

Sincerely,

BlueCoiner
Activity: 4
The snapshot was a success! We should be rolling out the new wallet this upcoming Saturday the 9th!

Sincerely,
BlueCoiner

Did you guys contacted poloniex ? they do not answer any tickets support and i have a bunch of coins there..

Thanks in advance

Sincerely,
BlueCoiner
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
do we need the old wallet working?  Mine doesn't sync properly, so I can't even see what's in my wallet.
Activity: 63
is there a new wallet released already? thanks!
any other solution to get the coins from yobit?
its impossible to move coins from yobit to desktop wallet! after 24 hours only about 30% of the blockchain is loaded...
Good news!

Yobit has frozen their wallet! We are now on track to do the snapshot in approximately 7 hours! If your coins are at any of the exchanges you don't have to do anything... Once they upgrade to 2.0 everyone's balances will transfer over.

Sincerely,
BlueCoiner
Hello guys, i just realised that i had 40k bluecoins on poloniex before the snapshot, any chance i will be able to transfer them to a supported exchange next week?

Thanks
Contact Poloniex and ask them to relist BLU 2.0!

It's the only way I see you getting access again to your stack...

All the best.

BlueCoiner
Activity: 143
any other solution to get the coins from yobit?
its impossible to move coins from yobit to desktop wallet! after 24 hours only about 30% of the blockchain is loaded...
Activity: 143
Dear BlueCoiners,

2/3 of the exchanges are now on board with the upgrade and have frozen their wallets. One exchange is remaining (YoBit). We have asked Yobit repeatedly to freeze their wallets and have not yet received their response. In order to prevent economic losses we have postponed the "snapshot" till Saturday, September 2nd. At that point in time if Yobit has not honored our requests we will be moving forward with the upgrade without them. Considering the circumstances we can only recommend that if you have coins at Yobit to move them out of the exchange or face potential loss of coins... We will update all of you as soon as we have word from YoBit! In the meantime we thank you for your support and are excited to say that the upgrade is almost here!

Sincerely,
BlueCoiner

Any news from YoBit?
Activity: 4
Hello guys, i just realised that i had 40k bluecoins on poloniex before the snapshot, any chance i will be able to transfer them to a supported exchange next week?

Thanks
Activity: 226
Thank you for the continued updates on the upcoming move to 2.0
My thanks to all the devs working hard on the project.

If anyone have live nodes , please help to inform to me.
Thank you.
Activity: 27
Thank you for the continued updates on the upcoming move to 2.0
My thanks to all the devs working hard on the project.
Dear BlueCoiners,

2/3 of the exchanges are now on board with the upgrade and have frozen their wallets. One exchange is remaining (YoBit). We have asked Yobit repeatedly to freeze their wallets and have not yet received their response. In order to prevent economic losses we have postponed the "snapshot" till Saturday, September 2nd. At that point in time if Yobit has not honored our requests we will be moving forward with the upgrade without them. Considering the circumstances we can only recommend that if you have coins at Yobit to move them out of the exchange or face potential loss of coins... We will update all of you as soon as we have word from YoBit! In the meantime we thank you for your support and are excited to say that the upgrade is almost here!

Sincerely,
BlueCoiner
Activity: 226
BlueCoin 2.0 Update

1. The port to the new source code has been completed as of 8/25/2017.

2. A snapshot of all the balances will be taken on Wednesday, August 30th 2017 @ 8:00 PM PDT.

3. Exchanges will be advised to freeze their wallets at this time to prevent loss of coins. We ask all BlueCoiners to halt sending coins during this period to prevent losses.

4. Coins that are moved after the snapshot period (8/30/2017) will not be honored in Bluecoin's 2.0 network.

5. BlueCoin 2.0 will be going live the following Tuesday - September 5th, 2017 at 8:00 PM PDT.

6. Accounts with less than 1 BlueCoin will be destroyed on BlueCoin 2.0. This is to eliminate bloat & spam on the new network.

7. Existing wallet.dat's will work on the new network.

8. Because we are switching to PoW we ask for everyone to have their miners online and ready on September 5th to ensure we have a smooth launch.

We'd like to thank everyone for their patience and support during this time, and are excited to deliver on the first part of our vision as detailed in the BluePrint!

http://bluecoin.io/BlueCoin%202.0%20-%20The%20BluePrint.pdf

Dear sirs,

I have Blu coin at Yobit Exchange. Will It automatically to change to BLU2.0 on 5 Sep.'17 or not? I have to do anything or not.
Please help to me.
Yes it should automatically change. We have alerted all the exchanges about the hard fork.

Cheers,
BlueCoiner

Dear BlueCoiner,
Last time I ever see that Blu coin have market cap as rank no.26. May be after hard fork , Blu coin will become the great coin again. Thank you very much for your development.
Pages:
Jump to: