Pages:
Author

Topic: BlueCoin (ß) |Hybrid Cold Staking | Bluetooth | 3% Annual Rewards - page 80. (Read 192064 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
www.newcointrade.com

Today we have 1 news.

GP Project in coding, it is Jerry 1st Project. We will promote by BTC, the specific details ann next week. Please visit www.newcointrade.com for news.

--NCT team
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I wouldnt touch this coin with a 20 ft pole

10 gh/s Cheesy
OK. You choose.

there are people with 6 ghash farms....ONE PERSON...you think 10ghash is a big deal anymore?? its not.

So you're telling me there is one person with 6,000 R9 290's, or 7,500 280x's, or 12,000 270x's somewhere? Better yet, 24 KnC's that cost $10,000 each?

Go home... you're drunk.
Activity: 481
Merit: 271
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
We're looking for pools who want to help with our launch!

ß1,000,000 will be allocated for the first 10 pools (ß100k each) to come onboard to the BLU network!

I find this HUGE money that those pool owners receive!!!!! I need to mine 30 days for 100k!!!! and those fucking poolowners ask 1.5-2%, they even want more coins... I can understand that they ask 1% to cover cost, but everything above 1% is really greed!!!

The pool owners have to maintain the pool through all necessary upgrades that the BLU team will be releasing. The bounty money is meant to help them cope with the costs associated with this endeavor. We do agree that these pools should be a bit more competitive with their pricing/marketing schemes considering they do have a nice cushion to build from.

I'd suggest to give the pool devs the reward after the PoW period ended and they followed through with the updates etc. Otherwise it's too easy to set up the pool, collect the coins and then discard the pool.

+11111 Correct.
Activity: 910
I made blockexplorer:
http://coinia.net/bluecoin/blockexplorer.php
--
Be2LudVJtwz4GqvXTPFG7GWvkT5KYReT35
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

-> Come on to http://blue.coins4everyone.com!

Our pool is UP and RUNNING

To get plenty of Blue Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 4326
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, triple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let.s spread hashrate! ;-)
Activity: 287
Merit: 250

ß1,000,000 will be allocated for the first 10 pools (ß100k each) to come onboard to the BLU network!

I find this HUGE money that those pool owners receive!!!!! I need to mine 30 days for 100k!!!! and those fucking poolowners ask 1.5-2%, they even want more coins... I can understand that they ask 1% to cover cost, but everything above 1% is really greed!!!

The pool owners have to maintain the pool through all necessary upgrades that the BLU team will be releasing. The bounty money is meant to help them cope with the costs associated with this endeavor. We do agree that these pools should be a bit more competitive with their pricing/marketing schemes considering they do have a nice cushion to build from.

I'd suggest to give the pool devs the reward after the PoW period ended and they followed through with the updates etc. Otherwise it's too easy to set up the pool, collect the coins and then discard the pool.
Activity: 481
Merit: 271

legendary

legendary
This one is HUGE!!!!! Mining is already soooo difficult!!! Better buy a few BTCs of it Smiley
Activity: 300
Merit: 103
1% fees

pool Efficiency 99.5%

http://blu.dgbpool.com/?page=statistics&action=pool

1377   luzhiren   25/04 02:24:25   19,923,008
1376   xiewq01   25/04 02:18:59   1,519,040
1375   lozeto   25/04 02:18:38   1,145,728
1374   15674844444   25/04 02:18:16   26,190,016

Join us ,we will find more.
legendary
Come join us at our Bluecoin pool:

http://pool.kryptochaos.com

Blocks found & Payouts are processing, check your wallets!

Registration not required.

Use receive address as username & anything for password.

1.5% fees, VARDIFF, STRATUM, CLUSTERED!

Dedicated admin & network team

Clustered MySQL instances

We care about your mining experience!

People are getting more and more greedy. 1.5% fees, pffff. A few months ago there were even miningpools not 0% fee.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Come join us at our Bluecoin pool:

http://pool.kryptochaos.com

Blocks found & Payouts are processing, check your wallets!

Registration not required.

Use receive address as username & anything for password.

1.5% fees, VARDIFF, STRATUM, CLUSTERED!

Dedicated admin & network team

Clustered MySQL instances

We care about your mining experience!
legendary
This one look much better then Yellow, Orange and White...
Activity: 154
Community Driver #777 for PHC
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
MP & UKASH EXCHANGER & ESCROW SERVICE
How many coins would I mine with 5mhs for 12h of mining?
Activity: 156
B2B - Find, Connect, Trade
added node but wallet cant sync
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

10 gh/s Cheesy
OK. You choose.

there are people with 6 ghash farms....ONE PERSON...you think 10ghash is a big deal anymore?? its not.

6gh 1 person?? scrypt? i'm not so sure?  this farm must be famous .... where and who?

10gh is not like it was but still in does indicate it's a rather popular coin
Activity: 182
legendary
Activity: 1232

10 gh/s Cheesy
OK. You choose.

Pages:
Jump to: