Pages:
Author

Topic: BlueCoin (ß) |Hybrid Cold Staking | Bluetooth | 3% Annual Rewards - page 88. (Read 191988 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
HERE WE GO GUYS. I GOT THE OK 11 MINUTES IT IS ON

BLU.CRYPTO-COINZ.COM
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
also source code
and not 1 hour after launch
or is it Windows users coins only (like maxcoin was)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Yes, please upload mega
Activity: 644
upload to mega not 4shared
Activity: 728
Activity: 481
Merit: 271
i setup a nice pool for blu.
http://blu.dgbpool.com

add it please.

we will live soon

Remember this pool steal 600,000 cinni coin two days ago
be careful
黑池?

Look at cinni coin post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.760
You will understand, only cinni hacked
other coins are not hacked
who will trust him

I lost 559 coin

that happens when cronjob fails or manually edit SQL. U need to know what you are doing to do that.

add it please.

we will live soon

be careful
黑池?

Look at cinni coin post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.760
You will understand, only cinni hacked
other coins are not hacked
who will trust him

I lost 559 coin
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Coffee is for closers

add it please.

we will live soon

be careful

I lost 3,000 there.
Activity: 182

add it please.

we will live soon

be careful
黑池?

add it please.

we will live soon

be careful
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
CryptoCoinz

Proudly Presents

BlueCoin

We are accepting Registrations NOW

1% - PPLNS - STRATUM - VARDIFF

BLU.Crypto-Coinz.com

2014 @ CryptoCoinz

All Our Pool sites are located at our Local DataCenter

Every site is hosted on a Dedicated Server with 8 Cores, 16GB Ram & 10GB Connection to the internet with DDoS Protection.

Letting everyone know that we have the source and we are making the wallets now.
 Bare with US. We will launch as soon as the Dev says GO

you mean you will put them in the pass protected rars at least 15  mins before launch?
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
Here we go again.
Spoke to Dev. We are on Track. Just bare with us little more and We will make launch hopefully.
its going to take about 30 minutes to compile the wallets and if that has no issues. the Mac wallet will be a pain and we have to check it for viruses afterwards. So Deadline is coming close and my programmer needs to go to bed
Activity: 173
zjz_lgd
Red
Black
White
Yellow
now BLUE  Cheesy
who is the next?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
hmmm  seems the dev isn't going to put the wallet in a password zip file.

Wants to instamine 100's more blocks.

I think this coin looks quite scammy from the start...

Time to hit the scam alert button in the main section, this and yellow coin are taking premine back to old levels of insanity.

Yellow did at the least post the wallet in the password zip so didn't try to instamine as well as premine.
We have absolutley no plans to do an instamine... We plan to launch the coin with the first block (premine) and nothing more.

At this point it's not clear if we will have a QT wallet for Windows or Mac although we're working hard to have that done at launch.

I'm curious, what will a password do? If the Blue Coin team wants to share the source before the launch time, what is a password going to do to prevent that? Does our dev time lock the passcode? Obviously if we launch the coin at midnight and there is hundreds of blocks mined we won't have much ground to stand on...

1. don't even consider launching without a window qt - the coin will instantly fail. Postpone it until you do have one. You will get less hate by pushing release back by one day.

(TBH if you don't have your qt compiled now, i guess you will not have one on launch... this will probably kill the coin.)

2. Have you not studied other launches?  

a - 30 mins before launch upload the the windows qt in a password zip file.....so everyone can hold it locally.
b - exactly 2 mins before launch you release the source code
c - exactly on launch  you publish the password of the zip file so people can now use the windows qt.

Fair enough we have postponed the launch till 2AM EDT in order to satisfy the requests to release the Windows and Mac wallets at the same time.  We will release the wallets 30 minutes before launch, and release the password at midnight.

Cryptocoinz will be our first pool.

sounds good that's the way to launch.... but do you mean release password at 2.00am?
New IRC channel, come join us on Freenode #BLUECOIN.

Channel is already Regged I dont know if you guys did that. if not lets move it too ##bluecoin. I have users already int eh channel and our channel #cryptocoinz
New IRC channel, come join us on Freenode #BLUECOIN.
hmmm  seems the dev isn't going to put the wallet in a password zip file.

Wants to instamine 100's more blocks.

I think this coin looks quite scammy from the start...

Time to hit the scam alert button in the main section, this and yellow coin are taking premine back to old levels of insanity.

Yellow did at the least post the wallet in the password zip so didn't try to instamine as well as premine.
We have absolutley no plans to do an instamine... We plan to launch the coin with the first block (premine) and nothing more.

At this point it's not clear if we will have a QT wallet for Windows or Mac although we're working hard to have that done at launch.

I'm curious, what will a password do? If the Blue Coin team wants to share the source before the launch time, what is a password going to do to prevent that? Does our dev time lock the passcode? Obviously if we launch the coin at midnight and there is hundreds of blocks mined we won't have much ground to stand on...

1. don't even consider launching without a window qt - the coin will instantly fail. Postpone it until you do have one. You will get less hate by pushing release back by one day.

(TBH if you don't have your qt compiled now, i guess you will not have one on launch... this will probably kill the coin.)

2. Have you not studied other launches?  

a - 30 mins before launch upload the the windows qt in a password zip file.....so everyone can hold it locally.
b - exactly 2 mins before launch you release the source code
c - exactly on launch  you publish the password of the zip file so people can now use the windows qt.

Fair enough we have postponed the launch till 2AM EDT in order to satisfy the requests to release the Windows and Mac wallets at the same time.  We will release the wallets 30 minutes before launch, and release the password at midnight.

Cryptocoinz will be our first pool.
Pages:
Jump to: