Pages:
Author

Topic: BlueCoin (ß) |Hybrid Cold Staking | Bluetooth | 3% Annual Rewards - page 90. (Read 191945 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
are you giving coin to miner too ?
Activity: 481
Merit: 271
We are giving away ß1,000,000 to the first three exchanges to start supporting BLU.

Please send me a private message if you would like your business to be included in this bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Whitecoin have a premine of 0.7%, this is already a lot.
I am not sure how those copy and paste of whitecoin think
Yellow coin have a premine of 4.1% and this blue coin have premine of 3%.
Do you really think it can go with a premine of 3% or 4%?
I suspect both yellow coin and blue coin are created by the same person, trying to get a few btc by creating and dumping each premined coin.
Be careful when you buy these coins.

Expect tomorrow they can create purple coin, pink coin..... etc.

In the end, only one or two of these color coins will survive, i believe bc will be one, and apparently this bluecoin will not be.
Crypto is simple 1st successful non premine/IPO POS like BC brings new type copies premine :
-Dynamic,Blitz...
-Whitecoin
-Bluecoin
-Yellowcoin
more late you join more premine you need to eat some BTC cake at end.
There will be pump to dump premine allways and then some devs run away.
(premine is usually for hidden reason ^^)

Same is with Aur and copies and Doge copies.
Who now cares Maza or Cat ?...
I don't know about Blue future but they follow that pattern today.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Why so many damn coins? I hope Cinni just crushes it to show developers there is a big demand for fewer, more valuable coins.
We believe that highly liquid coins are easier to trade, spend, and understand by a broader consensus.

While we do love to pinch our satoshis, Blue Coin supporters understand the importance of having a diverse and liquid crypto market.

Satoshis are divisible, you know? like, you can buy, sell and trade less than one whole unit. Make no mistake about it, if BC had a billion coins it would be where this one will end up, nowhwere.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 149
I find nothing new around here and less colorful

legendary
Why so many damn coins? I hope Cinni just crushes it to show developers there is a big demand for fewer, more valuable coins.
We believe that highly liquid coins are easier to trade, spend, and understand by a broader consensus.

While we do love to pinch our satoshis, Blue Coin supporters understand the importance of having a diverse and liquid crypto market.

Haha Cheesy sure // with 21m BTC you can handle any IPO or other transaction amounts of coin doesn't matter so much.
Now liquid with 300+ alts from 41 to fedora 5000 000 m you have such big choose in amounts...
Be serious amount does it matter so much?
So.. back to reality... Do you need an OSX wallet for BlueCoin?
Great question.

We have a planned bounty for a mac developer.

If you are interested in assisting our team please send me a private message so we can discuss.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Whitecoin have a premine of 0.7%, this is already a lot.
I am not sure how those copy and paste of whitecoin think
Yellow coin have a premine of 4.1% and this blue coin have premine of 3%.
Do you really think it can go with a premine of 3% or 4%?
I suspect both yellow coin and blue coin are created by the same person, trying to get a few btc by creating and dumping each premined coin.
Be careful when you buy these coins.

Expect tomorrow they can create purple coin, pink coin..... etc.

In the end, only one or two of these color coins will survive, i believe bc will be one, and apparently this bluecoin will not be.

legendary
Merit: 1004
So.. back to reality... Do you need an OSX wallet for BlueCoin?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
We're looking for pools who want to help with our launch!

ß1,000,000 will be allocated for the first 10 pools (ß100k each) to come onboard to the BLU network!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
We will post the public address right here on Bitcoin Talk.

1% of the premine will be going towards the core development costs for planning, designinng, and building Blue Coin.

1 % for 1 hour work with copy and paste, well done dev Smiley
don´t be angry, but no no no
We will post the public address right here on Bitcoin Talk.

1% of the premine will be going towards the core development costs for planning, designing, and building Blue Coin.

The other 2% is going to be distributed amongst the community, and will be itemized in its own independent thread for all to view.

Activity: 137
isnt 3% premine a bit too much?  Shocked

The premine will be distributed amongst the community in order to foster growth and speed up the adoption process.

We plan to host give several bounties out just to name a few:

1.   Exchanges who chose to accept BlueCoin.
2.   Games that add BlueCoin to their website.
3.   Pools who choose to support us.
4.   Merchant processors.
5.   Mobile application developers.
6.   Community giveaways.

We’re working on a comprehensive list of bounties and shall be announcing those tonight.

And rest for dump on big PUMP ofcourse and expensive champagne. !

If not POST in public main blue adress with all premine and count coins somewhere for transparency.
I know that hurts.

+1
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Come on, logo looks decent.
Activity: 184
Sick of newbie accounts releasing copy&paste coins. Should be forbidden.
legendary
good with didn't have one yet of this color  Grin (don't we ?)
Digibytes and micro have many blue Cheesy but not in name they are lucky
now new old school billion coin come out more like Doge style ^^.
New coin more coins old good trick to drive effective price up.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
good with didn't have one yet of this color  Grin (don't we ?)
Pages:
Jump to: