Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟BMAIL🌟⚡️MAILBOX OF THE FUTURE⚡️🌟 - page 2. (Read 3363 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Blockchain Mail Whitepaper translation into Russian is available. You can download it using this  link . There are also discussions on the Blockchain Mail project in Russian ANN Thread .
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Have any android or iOS version app as like as gmail app??
It will be more easier to know about Bmail if tou guys release android & iOS version as like as gmail   yahoo & another mail services.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Bmail will add a value to the blockchain technology, someone has to do project like that, I hope they will continue to this project. they just need work hard and to convince some investors.
There are just too many projects and ICO's right now ,and it's getting harder and harder to attract investors . I hope all the best for BET team and we should be a little positive and hope for the best . Waiting for their final announcement.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Bmail will add a value to the blockchain technology, someone has to do project like that, I hope they will continue to this project. they just need work hard and to convince some investors.
Activity: 238
Are you going to set a storage limit for the mailbox project? For example, in google mail the storage is limited up to 15 GB only
This looks like a very nice idea to send email via blockchain network. This will keep the contact between peoples safe and secure to transfer information. I think this will be a very nice start to a great project and investors will get good profit from it as block chin is very secure.

I agree, another promising and convincing ICO project. As this project is in progress their objective is to declare oneself and attract the maximum audience which will be able to use the safe e-mail service of messages by the time of start of the platform of a mail service. Also, the project propose a system where users exchange a hash of a public key that also functions as the user’s address. Hoping for the success on this project as I believed have a bright future.
Although ISO and canceled, the project is still in demand. Users did not leave and investors too. Perhaps the developers are preparing for us something more ambitious.
Sorry bud but I didnt hear anything about the cancellation of thier ICO. Can you share you link here for reference and for the others to be informed.

And I did not hear anything and did not see the information about the cancellation of ISO, give references or something else that hunts for what reason or because of what problems the cancellation took place.

On the previous pages there was a message about the cancellation of ISO in connection with the fact that the developers considered it doomed to failure. And all investors were offered to return their funds at their request.
So the project is closed or does the developer raise funds for a new ICO? I personally liked the idea of secure mail, I think this mail can be used in special cases.
It's been announced that they already closed the ICO and all investors are given the chance to return their investment but as of today it seems that they continue their project. Well, we will wait for five days for further announcements about their ICO. The project also is planning to get listed on the exchangen so I think they will surprise us about their achievements.
Activity: 560
I am congratulating this great team for coming up with such idea and a way to fix it. Dealing with real life problem and solution makes this a great one and I believe the team has what it takes to pull through.
Activity: 196
This project looks very interesting.nowdays all business done through the emails.And our all private data save in our emails.Sowe need the saftey of our emais because sometimes emails hacked by hackers.Bmail is the most secure email platform based on the blockchain technology.
Yes, I totally understand and agree with your statement.
This project promises to provide an advanced additional encryption and security to the email.
Activity: 294
ı still do not understand why u need ICO ?  The project is good enough te get privat funds. May be you should try to get investors from the privat sector who is related with the project.
Probably the developer did not find money and decided to conduct ICO, I think he might have a desire to continue the project on his own or on another ICO.

When you fail at an IPO, then I guess best bet is to do an ICO. Not much regulation and you get paid in crypto which you can cashout for funds  Cool
Not need. But i think BMAIL have righ decision for make new plan for ICO. Maybe this project still not approach big investor. They need a time to make impression for some big shaker
ICO is the best way to get crowdfunds, so there is no reason for a project is not using the ICO way to get crowdfunds. And got lots of money in the future after the ICO ends.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
Is this already continued? No more cancellation of launching? Because we really are sad when the other day the update that the launching would be cancelled as I always stay tuned with the updates of this project as I know that this would be a high potential project and more people will continue to support this one because of it's caring for the people of their email's safety. They connected that concept with blockchain as we all know that people in crypto community use their email's in all kinds of transactions.

They gave us 5 more days to invest so that they can reach their minimum cap for the launching of the project. I think if they still dont get the quota they will totally cancel this project.
I dont think so. This project still have potential, even though they reach minimum cap or not. So they wont abandon this project. They should evaluate their road map and target again.
I hope restart will be made. In this platform huge potential exists. If project is cancelled finally, then somebody other will launch similar and will become successful. A token with a similar purpose I did not meet ever before.
Good observation, the team did a lot to popularize the product, I think another team will easily achieve success with this idea spending less money on advertising.
Is this already continued? No more cancellation of launching? Because we really are sad when the other day the update that the launching would be cancelled as I always stay tuned with the updates of this project as I know that this would be a high potential project and more people will continue to support this one because of it's caring for the people of their email's safety. They connected that concept with blockchain as we all know that people in crypto community use their email's in all kinds of transactions.

They gave us 5 more days to invest so that they can reach their minimum cap for the launching of the project. I think if they still dont get the quota they will totally cancel this project.

they will not going to cancel the project. They just canceled the ICO bcs they couldnt reach their target - 1000 Eth.  Now their private investors support them to develop the platform. This would be really sad if they cancel the project bcs in my opinion blockchain based email platform is more secure then the others.
Maybe the amount collected is enough to create a prototype. I also think that mail on the blockchain is safer and many have used it with pleasure.
Activity: 112
Blockchain E - Mail Technology is really a great project! I hope that this will continue to make better progress ans interesting developments that people, users, and investors can't resist. Additionally, because of the unique ability and potential of this project, this Bmail is a decentralized, which they cannot be blocked, they have a reliable authentication system. I am well - amazed to the team because they propose a system where users exchange a hash of a public key that also functions as the user’s address. I know this project will succeed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

I dont think so. This project still have potential, even though they reach minimum cap or not. So they wont abandon this project. They should evaluate their road map and target again.
I hope restart will be made. In this platform huge potential exists. If project is cancelled finally, then somebody other will launch similar and will become successful. A token with a similar purpose I did not meet ever before.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Yes, maybe they need to revised all their plans. And the most important thing is proper advertising and they also need to have more serious investors. Also maybe airdrops will make them popular in social medias?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Nice solution! Wish you will be succeed!
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

they will not going to cancel the project. They just canceled the ICO bcs they couldnt reach their target - 1000 Eth.  Now their private investors support them to develop the platform. This would be really sad if they cancel the project bcs in my opinion blockchain based email platform is more secure then the others.
Activity: 574
ı still do not understand why u need ICO ?  The project is good enough te get privat funds. May be you should try to get investors from the privat sector who is related with the project.
Probably the developer did not find money and decided to conduct ICO, I think he might have a desire to continue the project on his own or on another ICO.

When you fail at an IPO, then I guess best bet is to do an ICO. Not much regulation and you get paid in crypto which you can cashout for funds  Cool
Not need. But i think BMAIL have righ decision for make new plan for ICO. Maybe this project still not approach big investor. They need a time to make impression for some big shaker

Activity: 364
your project is not common no one knows your project only that i have ever heard from my friend. But I have no publicity. I am interested to buy I have read your whitepepar. But I learned to invest with your project notes showing a rising chart
Actually, I also think that the project does not have enough advertising. Can the developer need to attract additional investment to promote the project?

I also think of that, Bmail didn't focused on promotions and advertising so maybe this is the result. But I read that they already got some serious investors that will support the development of their project. They should need to have bounty campaigns to get more exposure.

I don't think that they didn't fucos on promotions maybe because they are confident enough which the truth is not the way they think. I would say maybe this project have some airdrops or videos to make those users and investors understand easily their great features and advocacy on this project.
If a good idea is not collected enough money, then the rollers are not enough. Probably the developer needs to change the channels of project promotion.
Pages:
Jump to: