Pages:
Author

Topic: BNB accused of money laundering for terrorist and market manipulation-->DUMP? - page 3. (Read 806 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Most exchanges are prone to money laundering since they dont ask a proof of income or the source of their money come from.

also Binance recently joined with CMC for providing transparent market data.
Most of the exchanges does not offer fiat deposit and withdrawal, so it's alright if they will not ask those documents since it's a job of the local exchange to ask. I have bittrex account and I can deposit with fiat and withdraw as well, and I complied since they ask for KYC with the source of income of course, but I'm also enjoying Binance as I can trade even without KYC, in fact making more than one accounts with Binance is easy currently.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
Most exchanges are prone to money laundering since they dont ask a proof of income or the source of their money come from.

also Binance recently joined with CMC for providing transparent market data.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
Didn't want to mention, but I feel like it is a counter-attack from Faketoshi trying to take revenge of BSV delisting from Binance.
However, imo CZ is a tough guy and he will not bend to Faketoshi instead he will fight with his "expensive lawyers" as once said by CZ.

The news site (AmbCrypto) is shit with tons of ads. I instantly closed the tab when I visited and couldn't read the news. CRAP SITE!
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
If i dumped every time i heard fud Smiley

I really don't like some of CZ actions but that story is full of bullshit. So no dump from me.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
We cant simply trust any website on the internet. I can myself post an article on a random site and announce that this is the truth but in reality it isn't.
Binance has implemented the KYC norm long ago and it has also triggered partnership with various firms in order to increase it's security and eliminate money laundering.
Last month Binance had made a partnership with blockchain analytics firm CipherTrace and today I got to know that it has also partnered with Elliptic to improve regulatory compliances.
With all these stuff Binance is doing, accusing it for money laundering might be a big deal.

Source:https://cointelegraph.com/news/binance-unveils-latest-compliance-partnership-targeting-anti-money-laundering
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

Probably just the usual pump by CZ and friends.  Grin I think they also annunced margin trading on Binance exchange.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
This accusation is nothing if not coming from a government agency especially the AMLC (Anti Money Landering Council)
I don't get the point on why an Exchange could launder money when they are just facilitating traders, if this accusation have a substance somehow then I'm afraid Binance will fully require traders to comply with KYC first prior accepting them, currently, they don't for 2 btc and below daily withdrawal.

I am sure that this can be floated by people connected with those governmental agencies though it can be hard to know their real motives...will it be to rattle the people behind Binance so they will submit to their wills and whims? Anyway, I am certain that Binance can weather any storm coming into its way with flying colors. I am still a believer in Binance though I am sure it is not a perfect exchange and there are things they can do more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I also do not really like Binance because of the problems associated with the inability to freely participate in IEO, but do not forget that this exchange is the leader among the exchanges. And all this hype that is being whipped up is more likely to be hurt by Craig Wright, who is now taking revenge for the delisting BitcoinSV.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
This accusation is nothing if not coming from a government agency especially the AMLC (Anti Money Landering Council)
I don't get the point on why an Exchange could launder money when they are just facilitating traders, if this accusation have a substance somehow then I'm afraid Binance will fully require traders to comply with KYC first prior accepting them, currently, they don't for 2 btc and below daily withdrawal.
Exchanges might not do money laundering but it could be a way for people to do  money laundering like helping jailed people to be free. Applying KYC proccess to every users can be the one to prevent this kind of FUD and also govt will not accused Binance or other crypto exchanges for giving a money laundering chance.

Yes, Binance is becoming most global exchange which their intention is to bring blockchain to the next level, it is not an easy job to do that. Already many companies are being accepted BNB as one of the payment options because Biance has already proved themselves they are moving perfectly according to the roadmap they mentioned. I don't see anything scam in it.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
While haters have been increasing daily, this could be really be a problem for the exchange.
Anyway i sold my BNB time ago after  "strange" ICOS/IEOs:

Not a secret that i don't like Binance anymore, but i really expect that Binance wasnt really aware of the source of all cash flow to its ecosystem, so didnt make any money laundering knowing what was beeing done.

the news regarding the accusation:

https://ambcrypto.com/binance-accused-of-money-laundering-for-terror-groups-and-market-manipulation-by-bsv-spearhead-calvin-ayre/

[im g]https://ambcrypto.sfo2.digitaloceanspaces.com/2019/04/terror-attack-349913_960_720-e1556522558221.jpg[/img]
One truth we should know is that haters will always hate, a lot of companies have seen the growth in BNB late and are kinda jealous because of the progress they have made just within a short period of time and they are looking for any way possible to bring them down, I don't think this accusation is from their country’s government, and if not then it's not a valid one until prove can be given, so let them say whatever they like, we ain't falling for it.

Moreover, money laundering nor market manipulations are not new due to cryptos hence how BNB will be responsible for this type of accusation. In my opinion, these FUDs will not stop BNB flying to moon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Binance (BNB) is on the cloud, many are jealous of their success and I'm sure there are also many people who can do everything they can to accuse and make negative news to drop the BNB. but as long as it is not proven then it will have no effect on Binance
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
I think the pump was due to Justin Sun shilling for TRX and Binance, that's why investors rallied and put a lot of money in the market. I don't know about the money laundering though, I guess when you are on top, everyone will throw stone at you because they envy everything and want to pull you down, imho.
Shilling for what? the fact that faketoshi just spread FUD caused by BSV gets a big decrease due to the delisted from the binance and more major exchange site. that's a garbage coin. This FUD comes from faketoshi and he was creating so many problems. Faketoshi is such a plague to the crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
When haters start to use its dirty little secret and power they will just rise somewhere then show themselves from out of nowhere.

This is normally happening every day when there is someone is starting to rise, someone from below will try their best to pull you down again.

I don't know what would CZ do with this kind of act against them.
Money laundering with bitcoin is happening as well with most used coins were common. It isn't easy to eliminate these kind of problems. Whether it is BNB, bitcoin or something that is listed to the top gets much used than the unpopular assets. It is not possible to restrict and we should not take it into discussion, this too itself serves as a FUD.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
Calvin Ayre has a very clear purpose in spreading false accusations like that. And he will probably force this narrative for some time. How can anyone give importance to a guy who puts BitcoinSV as true Bitcoin and financially supports FakeSatoshi's fraud? For me, anything he says has as a big goal to take money from someone. And he does not mind lying and cheating other people.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
When haters start to use its dirty little secret and power they will just rise somewhere then show themselves from out of nowhere.

This is normally happening every day when there is someone is starting to rise, someone from below will try their best to pull you down again.

I don't know what would CZ do with this kind of act against them.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Wtf is this?  Another case of 'I just sold with some profit and now it's time to FUD it down'?  It's not really my style but I like it!  Lolololol.  I think it's hilarious how ungrateful some people are.  Cheesy
Creating such FUD on a great coin who’s on the peak right now is normal, they are trying to make panic in the market. The fact is, every exchanges can be link to terrorist so nothing new about this. They might miss the chance of getting a higher profit by selling early, so creating FUD is the only option that left to them.

Meh, I wouldn't go that far by saying it's a 'great coin'.  Lol.  All I'm saying is there's a lot of people from whatever coin community their in with ulterior motives.  Yup, even the 'trustworthy' ones.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
So many in love with BInance..

honestly i dont think it is involved in any money laundering from terrorism.. CZ doesnt need that money at all.. but the ICOs/IEOs manipulation (Check  links of my first post of the thread) is blatant and out of discussion.. anyone that doesnt admit this, must be blind, paid or living in a parallel dimension far away from real world.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
Well lots of fuds and false information floating around internet is quite common these days.But one thing for sure I know that its gives profit sometimes and I just take it and go. No one can disagree the fact BNB is a centralized security token and that is what I don't like about BNB. It will slowly be starting and heading towards same thing i.e. monopoly. And the whole idea behind cryptocurrency will be in vague. Delisting of Bsv could be one important factor of creating and spreading such fud.It has really emerged as a very strong competitor now by applying the IEO introducing pump dump theory and made funds to launch binance dex and project are migrating.Lets see.
Pages:
Jump to: