Pages:
Author

Topic: BNB accused of money laundering for terrorist and market manipulation-->DUMP? - page 5. (Read 806 times)

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Wtf is this?  Another case of 'I just sold with some profit and now it's time to FUD it down'?  It's not really my style but I like it!  Lolololol.  I think it's hilarious how ungrateful some people are.  Cheesy
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
While haters have been increasing daily, this could be really be a problem for the exchange.

maybe it's just a hater that not like binance, for me i would never trust information that has a proof regarding this matter
Binance is the top 20 exchange based on CMC, so i think it will be a bad act if they do the market manipulation

The accusation regarding terrorism is something very serious, hope the author of the article has to adress consequences if it is fake. But regarding the market manipulation... but when it seems like a dog, walks like a dog, smells like a dog and barks like a dog --> it is a dog!  Grin
if i am wrong and this is not market manipulation, please ellaborate your answer and let me know how do you call it

ICOS/IEOs:

Activity: 882
Merit: 595
While haters have been increasing daily, this could be really be a problem for the exchange.

maybe it's just a hater that not like binance, for me i would never trust information that has a proof regarding this matter
Binance is the top 20 exchange based on CMC, so i think it will be a bad act if they do the market manipulation
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
This accusation is nothing if not coming from a government agency especially the AMLC (Anti Money Landering Council)
I don't get the point on why an Exchange could launder money when they are just facilitating traders, if this accusation have a substance somehow then I'm afraid Binance will fully require traders to comply with KYC first prior accepting them, currently, they don't for 2 btc and below daily withdrawal.
Binance has many different ways to make money and we cannot accuse them of money laundering in this market. This is the leading exchange and having many strange transactions is a normal thing I often see. I think Binance had the right choice when was based in Malta and the country was very supportive of crypto. In fact, Binance is no longer interested in making money, but they are focusing on how to make this exchange stronger and always attract new investors to this exchange. I don't predict the future but looking at how Binance works, I believe Binance will always be trusted by customers and always the number one exchange in the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
This accusation is nothing if not coming from a government agency especially the AMLC (Anti Money Landering Council)
I don't get the point on why an Exchange could launder money when they are just facilitating traders, if this accusation have a substance somehow then I'm afraid Binance will fully require traders to comply with KYC first prior accepting them, currently, they don't for 2 btc and below daily withdrawal.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
Anyway i sold my BNB time ago after  "strange" ICOS/IEOs:

Not a secret that i don't like Binance anymore, but i really expect that Binance wasnt really aware of the source of all cash flow to its ecosystem, so didnt make any money laundering knowing what was beeing done.

the news regarding the accusation:

https://ambcrypto.com/binance-accused-of-money-laundering-for-terror-groups-and-market-manipulation-by-bsv-spearhead-calvin-ayre/

---------
I agree with Binance's LOVERS. Strongly doubt about MOney laundering for terrorism (i think that was an attack of BSV supporters).. but you still missed the other point

MARKET MANIPULATION

as stated in post opnening the thread... I am still waiting your explanation for the blatant manipulation (overhyping and limiting the access to IEO/ICOs) to get insane profits from it, to share among Binance friends!
Pages:
Jump to: