Pages:
Author

Topic: BNB time to invest ? - page 6. (Read 5315 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
August 22, 2019, 09:28:53 PM
Is it really a good idea to invest in an exchange coin, when the exchange itself is going through a lot of issues? I am not very sure about this. This year, Binance went through a number of major scandals. First it was the hack in which thousands of BTC were stolen, and then came the issues with leaked KYC documents. On top of that, the US authorities were pestering them, to make KYC mandatory (one of the reasons why they excluded US users from the main platform and promised to create a new platform exclusively for the users from there). Looking at the market capitalization and daily trade volumes, I have a feeling that BNB is quite a bit overpriced. At current levels, I would definitely not advice investing in this coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 22, 2019, 07:59:58 PM
BNB is a popular coin because it is used to participate with IEO binance.
very interesting save BNB, I think ethereum must be vigilant with bnb.
Activity: 342
Merit: 110
August 22, 2019, 07:58:22 PM
Hi guys
do u think 0.00290 - 0.00295 is good price to invest in BNB ?

In the crypto space, everyday is a good day to invest in any crypto coin once you understand and know the principles behind investing in the crypto space. Considering the current changes in the crypto market, BNB presents good avenue for investors to buy and hodl.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 22, 2019, 06:57:23 PM
It's too late to invest in this coin. On the coin itself, you are unlikely to be able to earn anything in the near future, because its price is already very much overrated. But thanks to her, you can participate in the IEO on the Binance exchange and have small and regular earnings. The main thing is that the price of BNB does not fall over time, and all your income does not turn into losses.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
August 22, 2019, 11:40:56 AM
Holding BNB for a long term is really a good decision, looking at the rate at which good projects are lobbying for binance to host their IEO, there's no doubt BnB will reach 50-100$ soon

I don't see any potential that BNB will reach $ 50 - $ 100, because BNB's supply is very large, I don't want to be wished if I invest in cryptocurrency, BNB is one of the most dominant coins now, I think BNB will only increase in the most realistic price and does not reach the price of $ 50.

I think BNB could certainly reach $50+. Problem is, it may require BTC to be 20K+. And that simply means one is probably better off holding BTC instead.

Although if BTC consolidates at a lower level and we do see some sort of altcoin season this year, there certainly could be a profit making opportunity there. I'm just not sure if we are at that point yet.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
August 22, 2019, 10:23:31 AM
binance price very depend on cryptocurrency market condition and capitalization.if this factors shows good indication binance coin price will soar.more potential projects listed in there, binance exchanges could generate more profits from their operational.and ofcourse it will give positive impact to their developtment and products delivery to investors and crypto community.
Activity: 448
August 22, 2019, 09:31:07 AM
Bnb market is capitisaing at the movemnet with all the new developments we can expect bnb to touch 100 dollars in the next coming months with all the right developments bnb is good to buy coin
Activity: 744
Syntrum.com
August 22, 2019, 09:16:43 AM
Whenever you can buy BNB when the price drops from the market price, BNB has reached the highest price in 2019, long-term investment will make us profitable when the price of coins we hold continues to rise, but I think it's better to trade and buy at the price we want then hold it until it reaches the selling price we want
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
August 22, 2019, 08:57:31 AM

You can see, now BNB prices are down again. Here I cannot predict whether BNB prices will go down again or not. But in my opinion, BNB is one of the altcoins that you must buy when all the prices of altcoins go down. Because we all know that the 8th IEO binance will be announced later this month. And that will make BNB prices rise again.

Looking back, we can say that there was no pump, but nevertheless, I also think the coin binance is very promising and I am buying it as much as I can

yes that's the right decision. bnb is altcoin which has great potential for long-term investment and also many new crypto users invest in it. especially since the emergence of IEO, binance has been in the public spotlight including the ICO investors. if you want to invest with bnb now is the right time to invest in it.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 22, 2019, 08:21:12 AM
BNB coin was launched with a golden spoon in its mouth and few predictors predict that BNB can reach $108 in near future so, I have convert btc to bnb
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
August 18, 2019, 10:07:55 AM
Always the good time to invest in bnb because I think that Binance always will be a forwarding exchange with the best model of trading and sale on the market. The only question is: How long you ready to wait?
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
August 18, 2019, 09:52:12 AM
It really depends on what your comfortable spot is. But what I can say is that Binance are making smart moves which will drive more users to use them, which is listing projects that already has an actual product. Getting a wider reach through one of your listed coins will definitely help BNB's price in the future.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
August 18, 2019, 08:24:07 AM
Hi guys
If that is bitcoin price, I don't know how much is that in USD that time, but If you look at the price now, seems it is good time to invest BNB and hold for long term if you really like to sell BNB at $50 or $100.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 18, 2019, 07:52:57 AM

You can see, now BNB prices are down again. Here I cannot predict whether BNB prices will go down again or not. But in my opinion, BNB is one of the altcoins that you must buy when all the prices of altcoins go down. Because we all know that the 8th IEO binance will be announced later this month. And that will make BNB prices rise again.

Looking back, we can say that there was no pump, but nevertheless, I also think the coin binance is very promising and I am buying it as much as I can
Activity: 375
August 18, 2019, 03:41:00 AM
Holding BNB for a long term is really a good decision, looking at the rate at which good projects are lobbying for binance to host their IEO, there's no doubt BnB will reach 50-100$ soon

I don't see any potential that BNB will reach $ 50 - $ 100, because BNB's supply is very large, I don't want to be wished if I invest in cryptocurrency, BNB is one of the most dominant coins now, I think BNB will only increase in the most realistic price and does not reach the price of $ 50.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
August 18, 2019, 12:38:15 AM
BNB is among the very few coins on the market with great potentials to rise to higher heights in terms of price and development. It has got what it takes for every good coin to succeed in the crypto space. The Binance exchange is one of the most popular exchanges in crypto with large user base hence this will always keep the demand of the BNB tokens going.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
August 17, 2019, 03:50:27 PM
Hi guys
Bnb is now clearly in good shape , as the exchange for 2 years is developing very much and clearly will continue to do so , as the potential of this exchange is very large!
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
August 17, 2019, 03:44:52 PM
Hi guys
Binance as an exchange is number one leading position still now. So it's token has value and it will remain if it able to keep it's position. BNB is good choice I think to invest. You can do without any hesitation.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
August 17, 2019, 03:28:55 PM

There is enough space for this downtrend, altcoins indexes are down. The total market treatment doesn't make an exception for the exchange coins included Binance. It is not the right time to buy with considerable amounts, better to buy in the small parts for preventing the effect of the market swings to the trading performance.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
August 17, 2019, 02:28:50 PM
The price is right in the thirty dollar range and I think it is still fair. There is a very good chance for the price to go higher than it is at the moment thanks to the news of Binance America  to be launched
Pages:
Jump to: