Pages:
Author

Topic: BNB time to invest ? - page 7. (Read 5315 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 10
August 05, 2019, 02:37:10 PM
don't just look at its potential but you also need to look at how the price of coins before, now the price of BnB has decreased while the price of Bitcoin has increased. pretty risky, but if you want a cheap price maybe now is a good opportunity to buy cheap.
I also think that if you go to the BNB, then do it only with Bitcoin, if it still remains in the cryptocurrency portfolio. Smiley
Activity: 162
August 05, 2019, 01:38:39 PM
Holding BNB for a long term is really a good decision, looking at the rate at which good projects are lobbying for binance to host their IEO, there's no doubt BnB will reach 50-100$ soon
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 05, 2019, 12:00:40 PM

You can see, now BNB prices are down again. Here I cannot predict whether BNB prices will go down again or not. But in my opinion, BNB is one of the altcoins that you must buy when all the prices of altcoins go down. Because we all know that the 8th IEO binance will be announced later this month. And that will make BNB prices rise again.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
August 05, 2019, 11:11:11 AM
mistakes in investing, in my opinion, are many people who are stuck in prices. we often invest by looking at prices in the market, actually, what we need to see is the superiority of tokens/coins to survive in the market, including:
1. the platform used
2. marketing strategy
3. security
4. the ability to attract investors
talking about BNB, BNB has these four factors, so whatever the price, in my opinion, you can invest there.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
August 05, 2019, 08:42:13 AM
The recent increase in the price of the Bitcoin affected the all altcoins and there is no proof that any altcoin will not be get affected by the recent market conditions. I like to make my own research in the investing and I never invest all available amount to the single altcoin for getting the maximum return on the trade/investment. In order to attract more investors, Binance exchange makes new promotions in the crypto investing world but some of these promotions are unsuccessful-failed marketing steps.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 05, 2019, 08:40:24 AM
Today BNB price is so deep for me and maybe will recover soon i mean btc pair, so its up to you will invest or no.
if you trade or invest btc/bnb today price is good enough to bought. and next time if you want invest better to research than ask other people.
With the current pairing value against btc it's indeed a good position to enter the market for BNB chances that it will be bouncing from the last time high is always there,if you are still unsure then it's better to make more research and plan your investment, no need to rush things out as there's always two sides of outcome so be well prepared to gained positive results.
Activity: 672
August 05, 2019, 08:36:12 AM
Today BNB price is so deep for me and maybe will recover soon i mean btc pair, so its up to you will invest or no.
if you trade or invest btc/bnb today price is good enough to bought. and next time if you want invest better to research than ask other people.
Activity: 141
Merit: 19
August 05, 2019, 06:20:39 AM
Hi guys
do u think 0.00290 - 0.00295 is good price to invest in BNB ?

This coin has prospects for growth. However, at the same time, it very much depends on the success of the Binance exchange and this is the whole risk of investing.
Of course, you can invest in BNB and it will bring you good money, but I would not recommend investing all your money in this coin.
The price of the BNB depends on the development of the exchange. I think that we should understand all the risks of such a direct relationship.

Yes, Currently the exchange is doing good. I am thinking of holding it at least for next 6 months or so. I completely agree to your point that you placed.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 04, 2019, 03:19:41 PM
Hi guys

This coin has prospects for growth. However, at the same time, it very much depends on the success of the Binance exchange and this is the whole risk of investing.
Of course, you can invest in BNB and it will bring you good money, but I would not recommend investing all your money in this coin.
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
August 04, 2019, 02:52:55 PM
The biggest rival for this exchange is Okex based on volume, services like Launchpad. If there is no more valid competitor, I believe buying BNB token is not a bad idea because they dominate our whole market and at the same time they are providing us a profitable IEO by using their native token.
Activity: 336
August 04, 2019, 02:46:34 PM
now it is dangerous to enter the altcoins. the dominance of bitcoin is growing, which means that perhaps we will see a new bottom throughout the altcoins market. I'll just hold off for now. I think BNB will be possible to catch 18-20$, I'll expect to buy in that range.
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
August 04, 2019, 11:50:35 AM
investing in BNB now is good for profit. but do it well and don't be too much in BNB in large numbers because it could have decreased prices and it must be anticipated
BNB still has unpredictable movements. it is very difficult for us to predict because sometimes BNB moves not based on market movements. BNB can make their own movements and even pumps. buy it now can benefit us, but we must still be careful.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 04, 2019, 11:47:24 AM
investing in BNB now is good for profit. but do it well and don't be too much in BNB in large numbers because it could have decreased prices and it must be anticipated
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
August 04, 2019, 11:39:54 AM
for the long term I think investing in BNB is quite good now the price is $ 27 so it's good enough to buy, and I also think BNB has great potential in the future and one more thing if bitcoin goes up then the top altcoin will increase.
27$ is too dangerous to invest in the current time. BTC is currently increasing and it will cause altcoin to bleed. It is best to keep the BTC at the present time and wait to buy BNB at 20-22$
Activity: 486
August 04, 2019, 11:15:02 AM
for the long term I think investing in BNB is quite good now the price is $ 27 so it's good enough to buy, and I also think BNB has great potential in the future and one more thing if bitcoin goes up then the top altcoin will increase.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
August 04, 2019, 09:05:51 AM
BNB is a coin of long term and its value growing significantly due to its new Dax platform and IEO sale. Many new IEO’s are launching on their exchange and getting a big response of investors.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
August 03, 2019, 07:23:16 PM
Hi guys

BNB prices are currently going down very far, so it is true that now is the right time to invest in BNB, because I'm sure someday there will be a bull run in BNB coin and of course it will make you get a big profit if you invest at BNB for now, because BNB is the biggest exchange for cryptocurrency at the moment and many IEO are successful at BNB exchange, so that it will make many investors interested to investing in BNB and make BNB prices will increase very high.
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
August 03, 2019, 05:22:26 PM
Hi guys
I think you already got your answer what should do in this time. BNB will be good because it has a bright future. Binance has many features and IEO is one of them and to participate in IEO, BNB will be needed. So BNB price will almost stable or increase. You can put your money with BNB  as invest
I invested a little in BNB myself. I think that this token is very, very promising. And I am sure that this is a very good long-term investment.
you said it's very promising for long-term invenstment. can you make it clear how long exactly your target ? because i belive too on this coin i just invest for this coin in the time 1-2 week. because if btc goes up like 2017 all another coin will going to up too...thats why i ask your opinion how long will you hold this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
August 03, 2019, 04:17:11 PM
It is the right time to invest in the BNB but I prefer to wait for the dead cat bounce. After the drop on the BNB due to the exchange hack, the price dropped more than 10%. Wise traders took the opportunity and bought a ton of BNB, it doesn't happen every day.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
August 03, 2019, 04:13:26 PM
Hi guys

Binance is really great altcoin. But it's totally up to you how much want you buy with what price. Now binance is one of the top 10 altcoin which value day by day increasing. personally i believe this coin will be rise soon top 3 in coin market cap. Behind the succes of this coin is they have own exchange Binance which is one of the most popular crypto exchange. If you think you can hold BNB for long term then why not.
Pages:
Jump to: