Pages:
Author

Topic: BNS - A DECENTRALIZED CASHBACK PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN - page 2. (Read 1216 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
How much will this project be profitable for me as a normal user? CASHBACK interests as a percentage. Where is the benefit to the ordinary mortal?
After you download the application to your mobile device and register, then you will open a lot of opportunities, it turns out that making purchases in online stores, you will receive CASHBACK from the money you spent.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
What about the opening of new branches? For me, this issue is very important, I would like to study the project in more detail.
Activity: 266

this is an interesting project, looking from a road map, which I think is very neat and potentially could  succeed in the future, I'm interested in seeing the progress of this thread, and not a bad idea to invest, may be a successful project

I completely agree with you. Imagine how much you can save using this service. I hope the project and its team have enough strength to win the race from competitors.
Activity: 13

this is an interesting project, looking from a road map, which I think is very neat and potentially could  succeed in the future, I'm interested in seeing the progress of this thread, and not a bad idea to invest, may be a successful project
Activity: 24
I care for your project, plz contact
Activity: 114
Do you have a plan how to decrease conversion and transaction fees?
If no, how are you going to be more interesting for customers than fiat cashback services?
And you did not consider the situation from the other side? Clients will have both projects, because it is beneficial to all. I'm sure that the conversion fees here will be minimal.
It's quite early to judge the competition, in theory, the higher it is, the more the level of service. I can only say one thing, the DECENTRALIZED project looks very serious, I'll watch it.

A new platform for obtaining cashback from purchases and operations on the basis of blockchain technology is beyond competition. This will be an innovative project.
Activity: 190
GUYS....GUYS...YOU DO NOT know full capacity of this project!! A lot of benefits but few detail!!I  want more  further details
And you know you can help me with this--save our time!!

how exactly are you interested in information? Are you going to invest in a project or be its participant and receive cashback from purchases in the future?
I want to be an active participant in this project, because it allows me to save some of the money. I'm just interested in one thing, these are the time intervals between purchases and charging cashback.
In this regard, information is absent, I think about 1-2 weeks. Ie, made a purchase for the crypto currency through the project, a week later received a certain percentage of the amount spent.
For each purchase, the cashback will be different, depending on the project's and seller's contracts, usually 5-17%. Cashback can be regarded as a discount.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
GUYS....GUYS...YOU DO NOT know full capacity of this project!! A lot of benefits but few detail!!I  want more  further details

how exactly are you interested in information? Are you going to invest in a project or be its participant and receive cashback from purchases in the future?
I want to be an active participant in this project, because it allows me to save some of the money. I'm just interested in one thing, these are the time intervals between purchases and charging cashback.
In this regard, information is absent, I think about 1-2 weeks. Ie, made a purchase for the crypto currency through the project, a week later received a certain percentage of the amount spent.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
An interesting project, the cashback system is not enough in the world of crypto-currency. Of course, this project is designed for 2019 - 2020, but you can start working now and slowly gain momentum.
I completely agree. Perspect the future prospects, buy tickets to the theater or even to a plane, order any goods in online stores and all this will be cashback.
No one argues about the prospects of this industry, it is very profitable, but now it is worth discussing the project itself. Will there be enough perseverance and strength for the developers to enter this business?
It already depends on the developers of the project, it is now difficult to predict what. Now the project looks nice, there is a clear plan for the future and technical work is being carried out to implement these plans.

Activity: 196

Activity: 294
An interesting project, the cashback system is not enough in the world of crypto-currency. Of course, this project is designed for 2019 - 2020, but you can start working now and slowly gain momentum.
I completely agree. Perspect the future prospects, buy tickets to the theater or even to a plane, order any goods in online stores and all this will be cashback.
No one argues about the prospects of this industry, it is very profitable, but now it is worth discussing the project itself. Will there be enough perseverance and strength for the developers to enter this business?
These things are hard to predict, but I really like the idea of a back-up shell, the most important thing is that there is not much competition yet, compared to the credit and gaming industry.
Activity: 163
Activity: 238
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I am ready to promote this project because I believe in the success of this project!
In which way are you going to promote this project? Do you want to participate in the bounty program? or do you have an individual plan? Share your ideas.
Activity: 182
Do you think that the project will not be in demand right now? I do not think so, there are already a lot of online shops that work with crypto currency. And the project needs only to gain momentum.
Activity: 47
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
What are the forecasts for the BNS token after ICO has ended and this coin is brought to the exchanges? Is it worth buying for a period of 6 months?
I think it's worth it. It is possible for 6 months or more, up to 2 years. And it will be better if you buy coins and generally forget about them for another year, then posmatret, and there will be a pleasant surprise.
Activity: 190
What are the forecasts for the BNS token after ICO has ended and this coin is brought to the exchanges? Is it worth buying for a period of 6 months?
Pages:
Jump to: