Pages:
Author

Topic: BNS - A DECENTRALIZED CASHBACK PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN - page 5. (Read 1216 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
the Project itself sounds rather promising.

it is obvious that the strategy is well-elaborated and divided into vivid steps.

as Roadmap states - now it is Stock Exchange stage. is it successful?

wish the team fast success! Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

The road map states that the stage of a private sale has already passed. How successful were the investments? And when will the pre-sale stage start?
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Use Linux!
"We are creating an independent tool facilitating the distribution of crypto-cashback, for use by our partners."

now among constant crypto fluctuations , Partnership projects are the things that can help develop application of crypto in Everyday life.

using crypto for making everyday purchases - sonds a really great idea Cool

wishing a huge success to the team!!!
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
BNS project has a really strong potential , as cashback services are always demanded very much.

Customers like and appreciate partnership programms as well.

I see that team has a deep understanding on the strategy development of the Project. Wish fast implementation od the Project Target.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Cashback is always a great idea. With the transfer of this service to the blockchain, it will soon become a good tool for every consumer. Unfortunately, there are already projects in this area, but nothing came of it. I hope that BNS will complete the project to the end. I wish the team success, I will follow the events.
copper member
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Benefit Bonus Coin

YOUR ERC20 Contract address:   0x43c1700d6278d772bc879095e7346c8d90fe718a
Activity: 41
 An imaginative, and  expect you great things! Everything suits me and I wrong foot here. SAVE ME CASH ! Good fortune and success Cheesy
Activity: 142
I look foward in the future your project will help people and I will use this !! Such projects very rare ! THIS servise like lightning in a bottle in the world of crypto!
Couldn't agree more with you my friend! Such project really very rare! But I want more detail!!
I wish you luck Grin Cheesy
brand new
Activity: 0
After all I found cruptocashback!! I hope you help save my cash!
Activity: 33
I look foward in the future your project will help people and I will use this !! Such projects very rare ! THIS servise like lightning in a bottle in the world of crypto!
Activity: 23
Such projects very few!! And It's rare found cryptocashback service
And in the end I hope you could use for me and another people!! BEST OF LUCK  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Today, there are many competing projects. And there is even a fairly large-scale projects of its kind. I think that theme in cashback already eaten
Activity: 26
GUYS....GUYS...YOU DO NOT know full capacity of this project!! A lot of benefits but few detail!!I  want more  further details
And you know you can help me with this--save our time!!

I am agree with you ! This project very usefull and convenient Cheesy cashback in this regard It"s very good
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
I like the roadmap, the full release of the product will take place in 2018, not like some in 3-4 years.
Activity: 25
GUYS....GUYS...YOU DO NOT know full capacity of this project!! A lot of benefits but few detail!!I  want more  further details
And you know you can help me with this--save our time!!
Activity: 43
BLA..BLA..BLA That's all well and good, but I want more specifics and detail!! Like her project anymore
And It"s good that you create this!!
copper member
Activity: 280
I've been looking forward such service!! It"s interesting and practical!! This service can save cash and time....but I want more detail...AND I SHOULD use this servise in the furure Roll Eyes
Activity: 21
This is so cool what you're doing!! Such projects were very rare! SAVE MY CASH PLEASE!! I hope you good prospective Cool
Activity: 25
If I just had a little bit more detail!!! I believe in this project and in the future I want be part of project !!
Because It"s really interesting for me! Tongue
Activity: 182
PLEASE SAVE MY CASH!!
I believe YOU!! I know this project have big future!! ::)I want become part of this project!!
Pages:
Jump to: