Pages:
Author

Topic: BNS - A DECENTRALIZED CASHBACK PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN - page 2. (Read 3871 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
For the last 24 hours Exchange raised the price, I hope this is not a temporary phenomenon. Each investor weighed his decision. It is too early to talk about possible costs of the token, but I think that buyers of online shops very much and we can see a good profit from trade BNScoin.
Activity: 476
So far, the conditions for obtaining CASHBACKS completely not open, it is understandable only one thing, that for each your purchase there will be different conditions, depending on the arrangements BNS  with the company that provides these services.
I hope that in his application interface can provide quick and easy access to information about the best offers cryptocashback partners. They will primarily have a success with customers.  It would be convenient.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
So far, the conditions for obtaining CASHBACKS completely not open, it is understandable only one thing, that for each your purchase there will be different conditions, depending on the arrangements BNS  with the company that provides these services.
Activity: 448
Advertising in social networks can help you reach a large stream of customers Internet-shops. To do this, the application must organize an advertising campaign ideas. I would gladly took part in it.
With people familiar with the crypto currency, everything is clear. And how with people not from this subject? and in general will they?
Interest in cryptocurrency continues to grow, albeit slowly. If applications and platforms bring additional benefits to customers, they will definitely take advantage of this opportunity. But you need good advertising to such a product.
It seems to me that now there is a growing interest in cryptocurrency all categories of users. The information flow does its job, as well as projects that help to expand the public in blockchain networks.
Activity: 308
With people familiar with the crypto currency, everything is clear. And how with people not from this subject? and in general will they?
Interest in cryptocurrency continues to grow, albeit slowly. If applications and platforms bring additional benefits to customers, they will definitely take advantage of this opportunity. But you need good advertising to such a product.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Activity: 392
how many exchanges are now ready to cooperate with your project? I understand that there is not necessarily a lot of them, but the most famous of the exchanges can benefit the project.
Exchangers, as well as partners, can join the cooperation as the application evolves. A lot of participants of this sphere will be ready to work only after they have seen the opportunity to get good profits. And for this purpose it is necessary to expand number of buyers.
I see a  circle. You need to attract a lot of online stores that will already have a lot of buyers. New brands will not be able to immediately interest their goods a large number of consumers. But we will follow the formation of the project.
In this case, the BNS team is planning a whole range of activities to attract interest in the purchase of new brands. Quality goods and bonuses when buying can help the work of such partners. I would pay attention to that.
how many exchanges are now ready to cooperate with your project? I understand that there is not necessarily a lot of them, but the most famous of the exchanges can benefit the project.
Exchangers, as well as partners, can join the cooperation as the application evolves. A lot of participants of this sphere will be ready to work only after they have seen the opportunity to get good profits. And for this purpose it is necessary to expand number of buyers.
I see a  circle. You need to attract a lot of online stores that will already have a lot of buyers. New brands will not be able to immediately interest their goods a large number of consumers. But we will follow the formation of the project.
Activity: 322
Activity: 434
and there is no answer to my question (and I really would like to understand how this platform will work.) where will the cashback return?
As I understand it, each buyer in the application will be opened his personal account. Tokens will be credited to this account immediately after the purchase of goods from those partners who have accepted the service Cryptocashback. The currency can be different and the variants of its application are also different, for example, sale on the stock exchange or exchange for goods of partners.
Well it's like a real application. Part of this description is on the project's website. But is it a personal account in the application or is it immediately paid to my purse, which is tied to this account?
Activity: 308
and there is no answer to my question (and I really would like to understand how this platform will work.) where will the cashback return?
As I understand it, each buyer in the application will be opened his personal account. Tokens will be credited to this account immediately after the purchase of goods from those partners who have accepted the service Cryptocashback. The currency can be different and the variants of its application are also different, for example, sale on the stock exchange or exchange for goods of partners.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
Activity: 434
Cashback service has always been attractive to customers. A good project. I think users will be interested in the platform.

I think most businesses just used cash back services to collect more personal data about their customers. I usually think the cash back isn't worth giving all your data away.

Yes, whether services providing by BNS are really ethical one or simply the same data to every customer. How much cashback are they going to provide us did they mentioned anything about it?
Each partner will individually install % cryptocashback. I read that stores can also pay a fixed price for a purchase. But we will not be able to find out such details prior to starting a real service or partnership agreement.
Activity: 238
Partners who are not yet ready to accept your tokens will be able to use the Cryptocashback service? I would like to know what currencies they can use in this case?
Still, I think that the Cryptocashback service should be a mandatory condition for partners to participate in the application. On what conditions will work online stores before accepting the token BNS we learn soon.
Activity: 266
 Partners who are not yet ready to accept your tokens will be able to use the Cryptocashback service? I would like to know what currencies they can use in this case?
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Cashback service has always been attractive to customers. A good project. I think users will be interested in the platform.

I think most businesses just used cash back services to collect more personal data about their customers. I usually think the cash back isn't worth giving all your data away.

Yes, whether services providing by BNS are really ethical one or simply the same data to every customer. How much cashback are they going to provide us did they mentioned anything about it?
Activity: 324
I understand that at the first stage of participation in the application the most active buyers of tokens Bnscoin become partners, because they will have to replenish their balance for the service cryptocashback. They will also buy them on the stock exchange or developers will be able to sell tokens from the main fund?
Activity: 420

We do not yet know the exact requests for personal data to receive the cryptocashback service. I do not think that the application will need the same information as the financial structures in the usual purchases and cashback.
I will be waiting for the reviews from the first purchase and the Cryptocashback service in order to compare two different experiences. I am sure that the project will create all possible conditions for confidentiality of information. The principle of work here is very simple.
Pages:
Jump to: