Pages:
Author

Topic: BNS - A DECENTRALIZED CASHBACK PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN - page 4. (Read 3897 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hello. We have good news!
By the end of June we plan to release the application.
All your questions send by mail to [email protected]
Good news. So the application will be released on time. After such news, the coin rate may begin to grow
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
It's cool. The details of the development are not quite clear to me, and I will not demand explanations, but the fact that I know the time of release, this is enough for me to be sure of my choice.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I'm sure many people are waiting for the app to open. Now I see among interested users those who have placed a bet on your product. On this glad to hear the details from the first person, and waiting for new news.
Great news. I'm sure that everything will work out for you. I'm really looking forward to the release
Activity: 448
I'm sure many people are waiting for the app to open. Now I see among interested users those who have placed a bet on your product. On this glad to hear the details from the first person, and waiting for new news.
I'm glad to hear that. We are all very much waiting for your presentation. I am sure that interest to the project will only increase. The roadmap talks about real terms and we're ready to wait. I wish you good luck in your work.
Activity: 266
Sometimes the challenge here is the adaptability of the customers. If you have the fiat money and you want to buy something. Is it more convenient if you will just purchase directly with your money or debit card, instead of converting it to BNS, you need to look first for an exchange that will sell you BNS, then, buy your item? Along the way, you will lose more money because of conversion rates.
I am sure that the project team is very carefully studying the need of this sphere and all the nuances that you mention will be directed to reduce the losses of the buyer in exchanges. This is one of the tasks of the application.
Activity: 66
Activity: 324
Sometimes the challenge here is the adaptability of the customers. If you have the fiat money and you want to buy something. Is it more convenient if you will just purchase directly with your money or debit card, instead of converting it to BNS, you need to look first for an exchange that will sell you BNS, then, buy your item? Along the way, you will lose more money because of conversion rates.
Activity: 392
The stock exchange is still calm. New projects rarely gain a high price before opening a product. But it can change dramatically. I'm very much counting on that. The Cryptocashback service perspective is obvious. We have to make a choice in time.
Waiting for the release of the project evokes turbulent emotions. Without new information, it is difficult for investors to make their choice. But I think that everything will soon be resolved and we will see the whole result at once. It's going to be enchanting.
Activity: 322
Everyone praises the project so much, but in fact there is still nothing. Not the fact that many people will use the application.
Developers do not just sit and do nothing. Not all at once appears. We need to gradually build the whole system - and they do.
Why not many people? There is an advantage for everyone here. In addition, the crypto industry is gaining momentum with each month.

As practice shows, the crowd will never understand, even if it is beneficial for them - they do not use.
It's not clear yet at what stage the project is, that's what I'm saying, which is unclear.
The crypto world will definitely attract, but I doubt the common people.

The project team writes in this topic periodically. If you so want to communicate with them, they write to the mail (indicated on the site), they respond quickly.
And about ordinary people ... it all depends on marketing. If the user is simple and understandable, he will use.
Activity: 238
Everyone praises the project so much, but in fact there is still nothing. Not the fact that many people will use the application.
Developers do not just sit and do nothing. Not all at once appears. We need to gradually build the whole system - and they do.
Why not many people? There is an advantage for everyone here. In addition, the crypto industry is gaining momentum with each month.

As practice shows, the crowd will never understand, even if it is beneficial for them - they do not use.
It's not clear yet at what stage the project is, that's what I'm saying, which is unclear.
The crypto world will definitely attract, but I doubt the common people.
Activity: 336
Activity: 308
Activity: 336
I read that partners will be able to sell goods for BNS tokens. I would like to receive more information about this. How will the course be calculated to pay for the goods and will there be a benefit for such purchases? For the application of Bnscoin should be created a strong motivation. Until I understand the strategy of this issue.
Activity: 434
Anyway, without explaining the technical document to the end I do not understand the functions of branches. Contracts can now be concluded from any region without creating special offices. It seems to me to be an extra cost.
Activity: 308
I also read the information about the branches of the project. I do not know the official information from the developers, but opening branches should definitely decide to join partners in a particular region to the application.
Activity: 434
A good project with a great prospect for the future. I think when the application is launched, the price of the token will go up dramatically.
Activity: 420
Please tell us more about the amount of collected investments that you have planned to allocate for the development of affiliates and expansion of the project territory. I did not understand what function these structural units perform in this case.
As I understand, branches will be engaged in work on signing of contracts between partners, exchangers. Perhaps they will be located in different countries and solve the legal issues of service registration.
where did you get information about the branches? Was this an official statement from the developers or something else?
Activity: 322
Please tell us more about the amount of collected investments that you have planned to allocate for the development of affiliates and expansion of the project territory. I did not understand what function these structural units perform in this case.
As I understand, branches will be engaged in work on signing of contracts between partners, exchangers. Perhaps they will be located in different countries and solve the legal issues of service registration.
In our time, everything can be done remotely. Have one office that will work directly on several countries. But when there is already a department that will grow strongly, you can open a separate office.
Pages:
Jump to: