Pages:
Author

Topic: BNS - A DECENTRALIZED CASHBACK PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN - page 60. (Read 3897 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Good news for all of us! Now I will go to the exchange and buy there the tokens. This is a big plus for investors that tokens are traded to us. The prospect of this project is simply huge if you can negotiate with large stores.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1

I so understand it will get rid of the big commissions and will make reception of means very convenient. But if for these tokens it will be possible to buy goods in online stores it will be really cool.
this is all depends in future partnership with big shops and etc. Without this partnerships it will be hard to reach their goals

Yes it is really an important component, but since it will be beneficial to both parties, I think this will not be a problem. In any case, we will look at how events will develop. The idea is excellent
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

I so understand it will get rid of the big commissions and will make reception of means very convenient. But if for these tokens it will be possible to buy goods in online stores it will be really cool.
this is all depends in future partnership with big shops and etc. Without this partnerships it will be hard to reach their goals
Activity: 420
I was interested in the fact that you can receive 5% of your deposit on the exchange. Can tell in more detail how to do it all this can attract many investors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Where can we check who is behind this project? It's and interesting idea so it would be good to know who is actually behind it to be able to draw some proper conclusion.

You mean you want to see the project team? I have studied the information about the project and it seems to me a very promising direction. I want to buy tokens now, in order to make money on it.
Activity: 216
Merit: 0
Where can we check who is behind this project? It's and interesting idea so it would be good to know who is actually behind it to be able to draw some proper conclusion.
Activity: 378
A good project, I think this has a great perspective for both future token owners and investors. But now I do not understand how the project is going to involve the first users on the platform?

Yes this is an urgent issue. I would like to know about the first partners of the platform and also about the company to attract the first users. But in any case, the idea of the project is just excellent and I like it. I think this is a good option for investment
Activity: 434
A good project, I think this has a great perspective for both future token owners and investors. But now I do not understand how the project is going to involve the first users on the platform?
where i can find some information about your developers team and can you give me links on their social medias?
Completely all the information is in the first post of this topic. For more information, visit the bnscoins.com project website - bnscoins.com

Thanks be sure to study the information especially since the project really interested me. Really like to get more information. Where is the best way to read the latest news?
Activity: 420
How soon will investors get their tokens?

Typically, tokens are paid after the completion of the ICO process. I understand that BNS is already traded on stock exchanges.

Yes, it is already traded and this is a big plus for investors, as they can be sure that the trades on the token already go. I would like to wait for the application to start. I will follow the project
Activity: 216
where i can find some information about your developers team and can you give me links on their social medias?
Completely all the information is in the first post of this topic. For more information, visit the bnscoins.com project website - bnscoins.com
Activity: 252

Typically, tokens are paid after the completion of the ICO process. I understand that BNS is already traded on stock exchanges.
Activity: 294
I am looking forward to seeing RNS become a popular name all around the world. So much potential to do so.

I, too, expect this because I want to earn as an investor and increase my capital on this. I, like the rest, are interested in the success of the project, as this will be beneficial for everyone.
I am looking forward to seeing RNS become a popular name all around the world. So much potential to do so.
Hello! an interesting project, I'm happy to attend, especially since tokens can already be bought on the exchange and the information I learned seemed convincing to me. Good luck in further development.

where exchange ?
I'm happy to buy a new token in exchange invest sort term just for small profit Grin

https://yobit.net/en/trade/BNS/BTC Here already there are tenders. volumes are really not very big, but still it's a big plus. And still it is possible to receive 5% in a day of profit if to put tokens in InvestBox

"Get 5% BNS Coins daily in InvestBox: https://yobit.net/en/investbox"
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
how many tokens was issued during developing/crowdsale and how this tokens allocated?
Activity: 308
Is it possible to give an assessment of how much blockchains are able to enrich each other? Perhaps the difference is not as great as it seems.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Good luck to the project dev! Will follow your project, at start looks promising, lets wait and see. Good luck in development.
merculet
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
Hello! an interesting project, I'm happy to attend, especially since tokens can already be bought on the exchange and the information I learned seemed convincing to me. Good luck in further development.

where exchange ?
I'm happy to buy a new token in exchange invest sort term just for small profit Grin
Pages:
Jump to: