Pages:
Author

Topic: BNS - A DECENTRALIZED CASHBACK PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN - page 61. (Read 3897 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Hello! an interesting project, I'm happy to attend, especially since tokens can already be bought on the exchange and the information I learned seemed convincing to me. Good luck in further development.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
where i can find some information about your developers team and can you give me links on their social medias?

Is there no such information in white paper? Study it there should be all written about the team. Website: bnscoins.com There should be all the information that will help you better understand the project
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
where i can find some information about your developers team and can you give me links on their social medias?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
The yobit price is not bad at all.
But how's the progress of this service?

Activity: 308
I've been following the project for a long time, I think it has all chances to enter the world market and take its niche. The very concept I really liked, I decided to buy tokens and store them for several months. I hope I can make money on it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
If the project follows the road map, then soon we will see a rapid growth of tokens. For this I think to buy a bit on the stock exchange. I hope I can make good money on it. I will follow the news.

but where is the best way to follow the news of the project? Is there an official page on Twitter or Facebook? Usually the very first news comes out in social networks. I want to get more information about the project.
If the project follows the road map, then soon we will see a rapid growth of tokens. For this I think to buy a bit on the stock exchange. I hope I can make good money on it. I will follow the news.
Do you plan to add a token to other exchanges? I think it would be good for the whole project. I would like to know the plans for this. But in general, something can be said only after the application is launched. Wink

The idea of the project is very close to me. Tell me please, can I become a part of your team? Since for me the project seems very promising, I think if the service will be useful to all parties, it will be successful in any case
Activity: 123
Do you plan to add a token to other exchanges? I think it would be good for the whole project. I would like to know the plans for this. But in general, something can be said only after the application is launched. Wink
Activity: 476
what is main functions of your token? I cant see this in your topic. Or it just pay method?

I so understand it will get rid of the big commissions and will make reception of means very convenient. But if for these tokens it will be possible to buy goods in online stores it will be really cool.

But on the other hand there is no problem to go to the stock exchange and sell the tokens if you need fiat money. I think the project has a great security agent bought a few tokens for myself, I plan to keep them for several months.
Activity: 336
what is main functions of your token? I cant see this in your topic. Or it just pay method?

I so understand it will get rid of the big commissions and will make reception of means very convenient. But if for these tokens it will be possible to buy goods in online stores it will be really cool.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Activity: 294
Hello community! I have an important question. Can I get your tokens on a personal computer? And are there any other ways to get tokens except as a purchase on the Internet?
At the moment, you can only buy tokens, thereby supporting the project by investing in it. Probably, that in the future there will be a bounty company where these tokens you can earn, but this yet not confirmed information.
Activity: 434
The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful. Therefore, I will closely monitor the volume of trading on the exchange and other news on BNS
Activity: 392
Hello community! I have an important question. Can I get your tokens on a personal computer? And are there any other ways to get tokens except as a purchase on the Internet?
Activity: 434
I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow because the project will benefit both shops and ordinary people who want to save on purchases
Tell me, will it be profitable for me, as a user who often purchases different things in the interent stores, to be a participant in your cashback platform? What will be the percentage of cashback?

Cash will not be able to get tokens of the BNS which can be exchanged at the exchange for fiat money. And about the interest rate I think it will be individual for each store. We will wait for the start of the project
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
Tell me, will it be profitable for me, as a user who often purchases different things in the interent stores, to be a participant in your cashback platform? What will be the percentage of cashback?
Activity: 308
have an important question: can I transfer BNScoin to my friend or acquaintance, who will also be registered in the cashback mobile application?

Of course it will be possible as well as the transfer of any other crypto currency between the purses. I'm more interested in the question of what the commission in the system will be like to understand how profitable it will be to transfer tokens to each other.
Activity: 238
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
 have an important question: can I transfer BNScoin to my friend or acquaintance, who will also be registered in the cashback mobile application?
Pages:
Jump to: