Pages:
Author

Topic: [ Bonus PPS Pool - 130% PPS - OPEN ] - page 33. (Read 94008 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Hi Clipse, sent you a PM about a issue I am having uploading shares, strange cause the other pools are fine
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
Thanks again Clipse!!

No problem, got some good things lined up for the pool Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Thanks again Clipse!!
PAYMENTS PROCESSED:

All Pure PPS + Bonus PPS for 24 May 00:00:00 - 26 May 23:59:59 paid.
Activity: 868
Hey Clipse,

Sounds awesome to have a draw ! Cool idea !!!

About the website, will there be a section in the future where we can see our separate miners ? So we can see in a glance if one of the miners has disconnected due to whatever problem ?

Brat

Yep, multiple workers will be ready soon, I just cant give a time considering there is really more important things to deal with right now but its on the list.

Great, don't care about the time-frame, as I can check where my miners are mining now, but it will make life just that little easier once it is implemented !
Hey Clipse,

About the website, will there be a section in the future where we can see our separate miners ? So we can see in a glance if one of the miners has disconnected due to whatever problem ?

Brat

Yep, multiple workers will be ready soon, I just cant give a time considering there is really more important things to deal with right now but its on the list.
Activity: 868
Hey Clipse,

Brat
SITE UPDATES SOON:

Hi, just want to give some update on stuff in the works which will be finalised between now and next sunday (3 June) and a few things that will only come a bit after that.

Website updates in the works for this week:

- userlogin
- user account section, at first only the email address/password will be writable with the rest ie. wallet etc. to come later.
- payment history - will make more sense, and will tally the total payout without user having to do the total payout math themself.
- worker json - pull stats for workers without having to login to website.

- Random weekly prizepool - To give it a test run we will start with 2% of all user shares PPS added to the prizepool. We will then at the end of the week payout at the following rate for 1st,2nd and 3rd place on the leaderboard. 50% for first, 30% for second and 20% for 3rd. Rankings wont be affected by your hashrate, everyone will have equal chance to win one of the top 3 prizes. That said we will have to make sure that the prizepool winners actually made an effort to contribute to the weekly shares thus we will have a pointsystem in place that will only randomly assign positions for users who contribute consistently from 500MH upwards. Im sure it will be nice for 0.5-1GH users to claim an extra 5BTC per week.

I really think the Randomly weekly prizepool will make things exciting considering right now there is roughly between ~500BTC paid out a week right now(depending on how active people were mining for the week) so that would equal ~10BTC prizepool weekly and once more miners arrive this prizepool will just keep growing.

More information will follow closer to the launch but it should be ready by the 3rd of June.
UPDATE:

Back up and updated, sorry about that. Will keep constant eye on it over next couple of hours to see if all is ok.

EDIT: damn frustrating issues, this is why its still in BETA Smiley atleast the overall issues have been reduced dramaticly. Still few issues, just gotta remain at your backup while until this is resolved, trying my best to get it fixed quick.

EDIT: Seems up and running fine now, just waiting for new block to see what it spits out.

EDIT: Pool crashed a couple of times around LP's for some reason that I dont know yet, busy checking and waiting for next crash.
UPDATE:

Sorry for the couple of minutes downtime right now, just sorting out raid configuration that troubled me for the last couple of days.
UPDATE:

The current difficulty share count display is fixed now.
Just noticed something strange in the stats page - the
Current Difficulty    is stated as 1733207.51385 whereas the Previous Difficulty is stated as 1591074.96185 . A bug in displaying?  Huh
Look 3 posts above yours.
Was in a hurry as I'm heading towards the throne that time so didn't notice.  Wink

Hehe, well your in safe hands(dont know bout the throne however), if something is broken I will either know about it allready and post here or get feedback from users regarding it. So far over last 4 months I have as solid track record as it gets handling miners funds, so the chance of you ever losing out on what you should get paid is literally impossible. If there is actually something horribly broken I would fix it and resolve whatever payment might be missing down to the last satoshi.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=throne

I've perfect confidence with you so don't worry.  Grin I was just concerned that there would be a bug in the system but it should be only a visual bug so no worries.

Perfectly aware that you used throne for toilet, thats why I stated "dont know bout the throne however" as in, it may have been shattered Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Current Difficulty    is stated as 1733207.51385 whereas the Previous Difficulty is stated as 1591074.96185 . A bug in displaying?  Huh
Was in a hurry as I'm heading towards the throne that time so didn't notice.  Wink

Hehe, well your in safe hands(dont know bout the throne however), if something is broken I will either know about it allready and post here or get feedback from users regarding it. So far over last 4 months I have as solid track record as it gets handling miners funds, so the chance of you ever losing out on what you should get paid is literally impossible. If there is actually something horribly broken I would fix it and resolve whatever payment might be missing down to the last satoshi.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=throne

I've perfect confidence with you so don't worry.  Grin I was just concerned that there would be a bug in the system but it should be only a visual bug so no worries.
Current Difficulty    is stated as 1733207.51385 whereas the Previous Difficulty is stated as 1591074.96185 . A bug in displaying?  Huh
Was in a hurry as I'm heading towards the throne that time so didn't notice.  Wink

legendary
I will get the display thing sorted today(dont know if its caching causing it) and also look into what caused the extra rejects now overnight, I did some work that should have improved how it queued getworks but something might have actually just gone belly up with that dont know yet.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 1064
Current Difficulty    is stated as 1733207.51385 whereas the Previous Difficulty is stated as 1591074.96185 . A bug in displaying?  Huh

Yes... It is happening again.. but as Clipse said above, will not affect the payment math
legendary
Those calculations you made are hugely over calculated considering Ive done them many times allready.

Working from purely direct exchange rate even if we remain at the vircurex.com rates(lets assume it allways remains at similar ratios)

Let me start, first of all there is next to no liquidity at the top rates.

Now to look at the top buy orders(not liquid at all)

5000DVC(1 DVC BLOCK) = 0.01515 BTC extra x 21.88 = 0.331482 BTC
24IOC(1 IOC BLOCK) = 0.004848 BTC extra  x 264.92 = 1.28433216 BTC
96IXC(1 IXC BLOCK) = 0.02990784 BTC extra x 26.86 = 0.80332458 BTC
50NMC(1 NMC BLOCK) = 0.3556 BTC extra x 2.57 = 0.913892 BTC

So on average for every 50BTC you mine, you would end up with 53.33303074 BTC (~6.666% ie. extra 6.666% in earnings), this is all best case scenario since there is nowhere near enough volume on vircurex to assume these as realistic numbers, I would slice these extra earnings by 50% to atleast assume liquidity on the exchange.

So ultimately to answer your question, with us you would earn at current rate 110% PPS and with bitparking you would earn 97.5% + 6.666% = 104.166% PPS rate best case scenario and any miner with high volume would likely only earn at 100-102% at best.

So can you see that you have made a huge error in your calculations ? Smiley

My experience helps me side with you...wish it were easier to mine anything but BTC/NMC....

I think people like hitting all the buttons on BP...I did  Grin

Thats math, its not something that could be disputed Wink
Pages:
Jump to: