Pages:
Author

Topic: [ Bonus PPS Pool - 130% PPS - OPEN ] - page 36. (Read 94008 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502
Hey Clipse, has the period changed permanently or was it a one-time thing related to the changes you made?

Sorry no idea what you refer to ;/

What one-time thing? If you refer to the PPS rate, I have changed that to 110% until further notice which means that if it needs to drop/go up then I will inform users before next payment cycle kicks in.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Hey Clipse, has the period changed permanently or was it a one-time thing related to the changes you made?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Do the 15 and 60 min hash average stats not work for anyone or is it just me?

It doesnt function at all.

That will be removed with next update, as you can see I havnt had any changes made to the webstats since the launch 4months ago due to combination of having to do realwork while struggling for a long time with the server stability Tongue
Thanks, guess I should have searched the thread before asking, Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

That will be removed with next update, as you can see I havnt had any changes made to the webstats since the launch 4months ago due to combination of having to do realwork while struggling for a long time with the server stability Tongue
legendary
Just a question: why is the Hash Rate (15 min avg) and Hash Rate (60 min avg) is still denoted as N/A after 1 day? Is this still an unreleased feature or just a server bug?
Are there any stats of whole pool? Stuff like total GHs, number of users...

... blocks found?

I know you are about to start a new vendetta so let me answer you clearly. Due to the nature of how I earn from my pool, I have no interest in making people aware of which blocks we have mined.

This is in the best interest of my clients. If you cant deal with that as you have made clear before, dont start more thread crapping here.

Im offering at PPS rate and blocks found shouldnt matter and since I know you hop pools I would prefer not to help you out knowing which blocks we have mined out the list making hopping easier for you, sucks eh?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Are there any stats of whole pool? Stuff like total GHs, number of users...

... blocks found?
Are there any stats of whole pool? Stuff like total GHs, number of users... I'm just curios Smiley

Not on display yet, also most likely wont publish everything in detail to avoid becoming a huge DDOS target.

For now the pool is still a small-aiming-for-medium sized pool but I suspect when it gets to full automated public signups it will probably scale up quite fast.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Are there any stats of whole pool? Stuff like total GHs, number of users... I'm just curios Smiley
UPDATE:

Today I threw the new network library into action, rejects is at an alltime low which is easily noticed among users who started mining after the code change. Users who mined before the change during this payment cycle would notice it mainly on their local miners rather than on webstats which is still plagued with higher rejects from before the change.

Im also going to add something special to the rewards hopefully before end of this week(but dont hold me on the timeline, its not final yet)
legendary
Would hashing at 700~mhs be penalised for 90% PPS as it's <1ghs according to the email?

Thanks.

Ah sorry forgot to update that template, no 500mh is fine.
Okay, thanks for the confirm!  Cheesy
Would hashing at 700~mhs be penalised for 90% PPS as it's <1ghs according to the email?

Thanks.

Ah sorry forgot to update that template, no 500mh is fine.
legendary

Thanks.
PAYMENTS PROCESSED:

All Pure PPS + Bonus PPS for 17 May 00:00:00 - 19 May 23:59:59 paid.
At least at didn't mess with your life support systems !  Wink

It may have Tongue

Im off for a few hours when I get back will make few changes that I spotted and also process payments.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
At least at didn't mess with your life support systems !  Wink

p.s. on a more serious note: CGMiner didn't switch back one of my miners from my backup pool, so anyone using CGMiner better check if you are mining on Bonuspool
WOW talk about HAL 2000 taking over the machine.

I have a script that reloads the pool in case of memory leaks / crash etc. and well for some reason it went into suicide mode and just randomly reloaded pool for most of the day. Freaky, Im on it.
Next round of recent signups will be send out within 24-48hrs.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: