Pages:
Author

Topic: Boogle Coin, Are they Google? Lets Discuss. - page 3. (Read 461 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 109
I guess the thread serves as advertisement for that site. Google is totally different to Boogle and Google will never destroy their brandnew by replacing Google by Boogle. Never. If Google launch their coin, its name will be Google or other one but never be Boogle. Boogle brandname looks very like a phishing one.

Its not, i expect they will do their own announcement.

Also, the rest of yur response has nothing to do with the questions asked.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
Yeah Boogle is a browser that has own blockchain. Its just imitating Google design but totally different from it. Ive try using it and its fast also. Maybe because their browser is new. Also theres a chance to earn BOO tokens which currently traded already and has been listed on CMC. I think this isnt a bad project at all considering the info of their team and everything about it. I do hope they launch a bounty campaign here in forum.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
I guess the thread serves as advertisement for that site. Google is totally different to Boogle and Google will never destroy their brandnew by replacing Google by Boogle. Never. If Google launch their coin, its name will be Google or other one but never be Boogle. Boogle brandname looks very like a phishing one.
Activity: 158
Merit: 109
I am not with Boogle, nor do i have any affiliation, this thread only serves as information gathering (if anyone has any cause Boogle just says nothing ... basically, and Google no comments).

I saw the Boogle project a while ago and immidiatly noticed the similarity to, of course Google.

Was wondering how they could legally put out a search engine with such a similar Name. (Domain even).

Does anyone know if or if not they are affiliated with Google, how they were able to acquire Boogle.com? (Recently) And if they are not affiliated, how are they legally able to do it?

I did try reaching out but no information was provided by either side...not to mention, they currently have a $7bn market (for their entire coin supply).

Found their pitch and wp so on here https://dmh.co/index.php/9-featured/26-welcome

They also seem to have a youtube/twitter/fb none of which is very informative, Not what a 7Bn project ussually looks like.

EDIT FOR CLARIFICATION...!!
 (cause it seems most cant read or are making comments not knowing anything about trademarks-----domains-----laws....

The question being asked here is, if Google is not involved with them whatsoever, (and did not give them the rights or permission), How and why are they not getting sued, what they are doing is not permitted anywhere in the world, let alone based out of SG.
Pages:
Jump to: