Pages:
Author

Topic: Book release : Blockchain Programming in C# (Part 1) - page 5. (Read 31972 times)

legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io
Thanks man,

There are very few books in the .net framework for these topics
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
Finally , I was looking for such a thing but never really found anything on Csharp always C++ or Python or Java Grin glad to see someone working hard here to help others .
I will do my best to learn "blockchain" programming on C#  , Thanks for sharing useful eBook mate Smiley going to check it out for sure

~ Madness.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Thank you!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello all,

I think that one of the way to make Bitcoin a success is to teach developers how to program it themselves, while keeping in mind the real problems they can fix with it.
Depending on public web API to do the heavy stuff is still useful, but oblige the user to look at the problem from someone else eyes.
It also block innovation, since users are stuck to what their API provider gives them, and provoke a mopya to the wild possibilities of Bitcoin.

I have way too much demand for work than I can give. However, I can spread what I know for free in a book.

My book is in public domain, and will be spread likely in 3 parts.
The first part is out now, and I am waiting for your feedback (and your work ! Smiley)

In the book, you will find coding challenges that you need to resolve to get access to the next parts when they will be out.

The range of difficulty will go from "how to create a private key", "how to make you transaction by hand, and sending by hand" to "how Dark Wallet works", "How to implement coin shuffle", "how to implement a voting system with colored coins"

Book link : https://aois.blob.core.windows.net/public/Blockchain Programming in CSharp.pdf

Nicolas,
Happy coding and make shit happens,

Thankyou so much!! i will follow you to obtain next chapters!!
Activity: 714
Merit: 621
Looks interesting.  I will take a look this weekend. I like term "Blockchain Programming" BTW.

Very nice.  Im about to socialize a MVC app that uses some of your code too Smiley
Don't hesitate if you have question Wink

I just finished to write about the HD Wallet and Dark Wallet part. (I updated the ebook)
I'm glad I can finally explain Dark Wallet clearly !! (well... I hope... I don't know if anyone could understand the first article about it I did several month ago oO)

Reading my old article, is like reading an old code... I am not even sure I even did it.
Activity: 765
Merit: 503
Looks interesting.  I will take a look this weekend. I like term "Blockchain Programming" BTW.

Very nice.  Im about to socialize a MVC app that uses some of your code too Smiley
Thanks, I think the first part might be easy for you.
The next parts 2 and 3 will go deeper though. I will release a hard cover when I finished all the parts. Will also be in the public domain.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
Looks interesting.  I will take a look this weekend. I like term "Blockchain Programming" BTW.
Hello all,

I think that one of the way to make Bitcoin a success is to teach developers how to program it themselves, while keeping in mind the real problems they can fix with it.
Depending on public web API to do the heavy stuff is still useful, but oblige the user to look at the problem from someone else eyes.
It also block innovation, since users are stuck to what their API provider gives them, and provoke a mopya to the wild possibilities of Bitcoin.

I have way too much demand for work than I can give. However, I can spread what I know for free in a book.

My book is in public domain, and will be spread likely in 3 parts.
The first part is out now, and I am waiting for your feedback (and your work ! Smiley)

In the book, you will find coding challenges that you need to resolve to get access to the next parts when they will be out.

The range of difficulty will go from "how to create a private key", "how to make you transaction by hand, and sending by hand" to "how Dark Wallet works", "How to implement coin shuffle", "how to implement a voting system with colored coins"

Book link : https://aois.blob.core.windows.net/public/Blockchain Programming in CSharp.pdf

Nicolas,
Happy coding and make shit happens,
Pages:
Jump to: