Pages:
Author

Topic: Books or youtube to learn how to trade - page 20. (Read 13463 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
August 05, 2018, 11:21:35 AM
Go to youtube and search for Suppoman, this is a mad guy with a good trading technical skills. He also gives good suggestions for good ICO and what coins are good to hold now.

Hello guys,

I am french and i wanna try to learn trading in English language (to get skills in english and trading ahah)
Do you have a recommandation for a good book ?

I wanna try to find a good youtuber to, who is explain how to detect signal. In crypto or in nasdaq.

And maybe if its exist, a website with exercise?

Thanks guys
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 11:17:33 AM
Hello guys,

I am french and i wanna try to learn trading in English language (to get skills in english and trading ahah)

I wanna try to find a good youtuber to, who is explain how to detect signal. In crypto or in nasdaq.

Thanks guys

For me it's good to fine and watch how to trade on YouTube it's really easy to find there what kind of what you want to find there and it's really easy to learn. And all of the netizens this is what they are use.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 11:01:25 AM
Hello guys,

Thanks guys

Please check below link,

https://lopp.net/bitcoin.html

https://cryptosec.info/resources/#resources_trading

Though I can't promise you that articles listed on both these sites would make you a professional trader, it would probably be enough information to keep you busy for a while. And check this forum trading section too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
August 05, 2018, 10:13:15 AM
Try finding sources from youtube. It's a great source of everything. This include your knowledge on how to buy at the dip or something. It teaches us technically everything. Just search what you wanted to learn or learn from investopedia.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 10:06:28 AM
I always choose youtube, because there are many people sharing it for free and easy to learn, visual learning and more practical examples in the books. I regularly up youtube to learn so I know where that is good for you
Activity: 217
August 05, 2018, 09:25:13 AM
In the case of trade learning, I would prefer youtube and certain topics here on the forum. And even better to deal with a personal mentor and under his leadership to learn all the subtleties of trading.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 05, 2018, 09:12:13 AM
There are quite a number of websites that help us learn, but youtube learning will be clearer and there is a chance for you to practice just as they are guided.
Activity: 30
August 05, 2018, 01:19:23 AM
I know a book is Cryptocurrency Investing for Dummies. Top 20 Cryptocurrencies of 2018: Main Disadvantages of Bitcoin, Blockchain Revolution, Bounty and ICO, Tips and Strategies for Cryptocurrency Trading.
I have a friend who has read through it and has mastered his deals.
August 04, 2018, 10:19:17 PM
You don't need to search books to the library to seek knowledge.
You can use Google as your reference to trade.

but not all of Google can be absorbed, so just take the good to create profits for you.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 10:47:43 AM
It will depends on your own perception if you are satisfied either in youtube or to your friends here in crypto currency community. Well, on my own experience I prefer in youtube and in the group in facebook which also gives big help to me regarding to my learning as a trader. Also, to be trader is not easy, you should be patience enough in order to achieved the value you are wishing for because the value of the token is so unpredictable that can be change anytime unless it will increase which can have more profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 21, 2018, 11:44:13 AM
I think that Youtube is the best to learn trading. There are tons of videos about trading, you can watch those to learn trading. In my opinion, watching videos are better than reading books.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 11:37:23 AM
In learning how to trade, it is better to learn it from videos in youtube than reading books. It is more interesting if you are learning from watching rather than reading because many people just got bored in reading.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
April 21, 2018, 11:31:43 AM
Hello guys,

Thanks guys

I use youtube more than books because video is more practical , and you can contact with publisher which is usually harder in books , I follow some guys on youtube like Daividhay channel , he has done so well so far , and most of his predictions came true , I've learned a lot by his videos .
Activity: 545
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 07:37:33 AM
In my opinion, books ore better. maybe because I`m kind of too old: ) I read the literature and make some notes. After reading I always copy them into mu notebook. I was teacher from the childhood to use all the types of memory: when you read smith, when you write, when you learn smith by heart. but maybe I`m dinosaur, and it`s easier use Internet for younger generation.     
April 21, 2018, 04:57:43 AM
I think you should go to YouTube to learn how to invest in BTC. They are very specific and enthusiastic. Try to learn how to become a good investor.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 04:50:46 AM
Hello guys,

Thanks guys
This is a good list of books
1- Fibonacci Trading: How to Master the Time and Price Advantage by Carolyn Boroden
2- A Complete Guide To Volume Price Analysis by Anna Couling
3- Technical Analysis of Stock Trends by Robert D. Edwards and John Magee
4- Modern Portfolio Theory and Investment Analysis by Edwin J. Elton
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 21, 2018, 04:34:38 AM
Hello guys,

Thanks guys

I believe both our reading and an intellect and ability to understand things could work in adopting knowledge about crypto. Books and youtube even topics here in forum would actually be a helpful too for us to gain knowledge and wisdom about trading. We must just be eager to learn new things here.
Activity: 252
April 21, 2018, 04:14:30 AM
The first step in learning technical analysis is gaining a foundational understanding of the core concepts, which is best accomplished by reading books, taking online or offline courses, or reading through educational websites covering these topics like Zerodha Varsity, very good author and of course it's ideal for beginners!

I hope this will help you & good luck!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
April 21, 2018, 03:27:05 AM
Learning through books and videos may be good but it's best to learn through practice. If you keep on reading and watching videos, you make feel trading is easy and that you have learned enough, so practice more and read less. You can start by trading with little coins to see it goes. Even, through your process, you will know if you're good in day trading or the alternative.
Yes by experience only we can learn crypto currency trading,no one can teach us about it but youtube is better than books to get the basics tricks about trading where we can find more videos about common people experience but in books we can only read about the experts,but how much we know about others may help us to know more about trading.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 21, 2018, 02:30:34 AM
Learning through books and videos may be good but it's best to learn through practice. If you keep on reading and watching videos, you make feel trading is easy and that you have learned enough, so practice more and read less. You can start by trading with little coins to see it goes. Even, through your process, you will know if you're good in day trading or the alternative.
Pages:
Jump to: