Pages:
Author

Topic: Books or youtube to learn how to trade - page 21. (Read 13463 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 02:19:02 AM
Hello guys,

I am french and i wanna try to learn trading in English language (to get skills in english and trading ahah)
Do you have a recommandation for a good book ?

I wanna try to find a good youtuber to, who is explain how to detect signal. In crypto or in nasdaq.

And maybe if its exist, a website with exercise?

Thanks guys

Both are essential in learning english on how to trade,it is easy to learn if you have100% interest and eagerness to learn, everything can be learned so dont rush things,trading needs more focus and analysis to prevent  losses
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 21, 2018, 01:27:54 AM
You must look for your own preferences. If you can get easily the tutorial in youtube then browse a video that tackles about trading. In my opinion, watching videos can give us basic knowledge about trading but if we want to have a deeper knowledge there are interesting books that we can buy in online.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 10:01:04 PM
YouTube and books you can source for how to trade. it's beautiful both. but I suggest you find it easier to get information about trade is YouTube because there are many youtubers who are teaching about trade.
Activity: 21
January 22, 2018, 01:41:50 AM
Experience is a good TEACHER. So after watching and reading a lot how crypto trading works, you should start trading in real time. Not sure but there are trading platforms that enable users to simulate a trading without having funds. You can practice trading without losing any amount of money.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
January 21, 2018, 11:27:55 PM
I think both are very helpful but you won't any real time examples in book, whereas in video you will find real examples explaining very clearly. Mostly I have gained some knowledge through YouTube videos only.
Activity: 144
January 21, 2018, 10:54:44 PM
Thats good before you doing trading, first of all you must learn about trading.You can find good courses from search in google.it will help you.there are soo many courses.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 10:41:05 PM
You can learn each coin by understanding the movement charts every day, and you can find out the good coin from the forum whether it's facebook or bitcointalk. for me it's easy and simple.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 21, 2018, 06:52:18 PM
OP you need to study all or you need every informtion in anything here so youtube and books are both good in trading,for me i base my investing in some news in many site and telegram channels,I earn 7x now since i start here in crypto try my coins > btc,eth,xrp and xrb this four are good in investing you need only to wait until the price go really high another thing try also to monitor aion because the price still growing day by day and it's good for investing also.
Activity: 14
January 21, 2018, 06:38:00 PM
Hello guys,

I am french and i wanna try to learn trading in English language (to get skills in english and trading ahah)

I wanna try to find a good youtuber to, who is explain how to detect signal. In crypto or in nasdaq.

Thanks guys
I think you should look for group trade on Facebook, there are many traders who often share their experience of trading via live stream. You can ask questions and they will explain the questions you give.

Thanks guy, do you have any name for me?
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 11:32:17 AM
Hello guys,

Thanks guys
I think you should look for group trade on Facebook, there are many traders who often share their experience of trading via live stream. You can ask questions and they will explain the questions you give.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
January 21, 2018, 11:17:00 AM
Hello guys,

Thanks guys

I am not sure there is french explainer who is making video to share the trading tactics for you. However, if you are comfortable in English there are plenty of videos available in the Youtube channels. Check according to the site you chosen to start trade.
You may find articles also available in the online but most of those are written for earn from Google only not a legit, so youtube would be best option. You can start trading with the Bitrex, Polenix or Binance. Check that on accordance.
Activity: 429
Merit: 259
January 21, 2018, 11:05:45 AM
investopedia.com to learn indicators and stuff, they have examples and quick texts to easy understanment. OFC this is the basic of trading, but it helped a lot and its free. You can use testnet.bitmex.com for btc paper-trading and tradingview for stocks. You will need actually nice recomendations of books for in-deep trading and knows market reacting, hedge, etc etc.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Helli everybody
January 21, 2018, 11:01:01 AM
You can use Little money to try! Feel this market!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
January 21, 2018, 10:54:04 AM
Actually, Google can help you with that. Got this one for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YACeMe6lIJc. It show how Basic Trading works.   Although it will teach you about the basics. I suggest not to rely on those, trading can't be learned overnight.

Thanks for your answer. Google give me million of names and books, hard to find the good way. I dont want to be the best trader in 24 hours Smiley just learn, try, fail... learn harder, try harder ... ah ah
Investing in knowledge of the cryptocurrency market before deciding to invest in it increases your likelihood of success. The knowledge of the crypto market you can find pretty much on the internet and youtube. Take a look and learn all the knowledge you can learn then proceed to invest and learn more from the market, which is essential.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 10:26:39 AM
Hello guys,

Thanks guys
It depends on you, if your a visual learner it is good to look for video tutorials on how to trade cryptocurrency effectively but if you can easily learn by reading then you can search for articles that teach beginners to learn the basics of trading and for me that is the most important thing you have to learn before starting trading cryptocurrency. you dont need to read the whole content of those trading books.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 21, 2018, 09:31:46 AM
Well between books and youtube, i'd say regular people would get the basics of trading through the latter. I mean books help a lot but more people learn from live examples and you'll find plenty of those on youtube.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
January 21, 2018, 07:52:26 AM
If you are referring to crypto trading, I prefered youtube. I don't know if there is already a book about crypto currencies. The videos in youtube about trading are simplified and can easily understand. Aside from that, some of the videos have charts and recorded examples of how to do trading.
I am also advising you to search and watch on YouTube because I guess it is where the information of bitcoin can be found and I think also that there's no book that already exists tackle bitcoin as it's subject. And in fact it is more informative to watch those videos than reading right.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
January 21, 2018, 07:44:11 AM
Probably youtube, but like Andreas said if you want to learn how to do it you have to actually just go ahead and do it and make some mistakes and losses and learn from them Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
January 21, 2018, 06:45:25 AM
Actually, Google can help you with that. Got this one for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YACeMe6lIJc. It show how Basic Trading works.   Although it will teach you about the basics. I suggest not to rely on those, trading can't be learned overnight.

Thanks for your answer. Google give me million of names and books, hard to find the good way. I dont want to be the best trader in 24 hours Smiley just learn, try, fail... learn harder, try harder ... ah ah

Depends on what material do you learn fast. Some are good at reading and some are good visually and learn more if they see it personally. As for me, I learn more when I watch youtube videos because I can see the actual patterns and shapes and then movement but when I want to know more about a certain pattern or shape then I would find a reading material. The first step that I did when I am just starting to trade is learn through babypips.com because it is a step by step process. Maybe you want to learn from it too.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
January 21, 2018, 06:38:57 AM
Hello guys,

Thanks guys
I think online is the best place where you can learn more about cryotocurrency trading than books but not everything you can find on YouTube is not real so you have to research about that personally before implementing the strategy that you found on internet.Because there are lot of people doing videos about bitcoin and other things with any knowledge of it,they are just doing this only to earn money from Adsense Grin
So we need to be very careful while learning on YouTube.
Pages:
Jump to: