Pages:
Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 14. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250
if you get on there they have a ticket system to pelt them with the demand to be able to withdraw and deposit coins to their exchange, and they use I think the same user name (btc38.com) on skype so you can search and talk to them there

**Edit**

add to that live:btc38com as another contact that says it is online support, and shows as a location "china" so maybe that can get us some things moving.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
still no news on getting this sorted?

Unfortunately not, we're still in the same situation. The BTC38 admins will not go with the new plan if the community are not happy to do so.
And currently the community do not want the changes made, even though the chain is stalled they are still trading on BTC38 and don't seem to care about moving coins in or out of the exchange.

Trust me this is very frustrating considering the projects performance over the past 6 months, and my wish to get it fixed!
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boostcoin/

At the moment my hands are tied!

If anyone here can speak Chinese, please help to relay this info to the QQ community Group (319434369)

=================================================================

(Google translated text)

不幸的是没有,我们仍然在同样的情况。该BTC38管理员将无法与新的计划去,如果社会不乐意这样做。
目前社会上不希望所做的更改,即使链陷入僵局,他们仍然在交易和BTC38似乎并不关心移动硬币或出交流。

相信我,这是非常令人沮丧的考虑,在过去6个月的项目表现,我希望得到它固定!
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boostcoin/

目前,我的双手被缚!

如果任何人都可以在这里说中国话,请帮忙转发此信息到社区QQ群(319434369)

still no news on getting this sorted?
on another note, I went through and had a look and I am finding addresses to deposit for a lot of coins will not populate on BTC38, thus I have missed out on a ton of money from arbitraging coins, which would have boosted the economy of other exchanges causing the whole coin community to see the strength of this coin, I think the raise in value on craptsy right now is only due to people seeing the price going up and holding on BTC38, and not from coins being moved from market to market, so eventually the market is going to crash there and coin value will be next to nothing on craptsy unless BTC38 sorts their end of things so people can get to their coins on that market.

one question, for those that have already generated a deposit address or are sitting on a wallet and coins in BTC38, can you move coins from the exchange or to it?
so all the coins that were in the network are already mined? or are there any more to mine in order to keep the network going?

*edit* oh wait, so boost is a POS as in Proof Of Stake coin not piece of sh*t coin lol (usually when I see people using POS that is what they mean and someone mentioned it being like dust or something so I misread it as them saying the coin was going to be worthless due to no limit to how many coins are generated like how the federal reserve just prints unlimited dollars and devalues all the previous dollars out there lol. got it.
legendary
HA. would be nice, if they are holding the majority then they should just take over responsibility for the coin, if they are not going to let the developer do their jobs Sad but it is highly doubtful, I am guessing this is one of those exchanges that demands a huge amount of coins from a developer to let it onto the exchange?

No, BTC38 didn't ask for anything. they just added it over one years ago, and has been trading steadily since then.

All i really want to do it fix the network and maintain it, but the BTC38 users don't seem to understand the need to add more coins to be permanently staked to keep the network moving...

---------------------------------

不,BTC38没有要求任何东西。他们只是将它添加超过一年前,并一直持续交易自那时起。

我真正想要做的是固定网络和维护,但BTC38用户似乎并不了解,需要添加更多的硬币被永久放样,以保持网络的移动...
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
So you mean that nobody can't to pay intoand pay out.  Cheesy
HA. would be nice, if they are holding the majority then they should just take over responsibility for the coin, if they are not going to let the developer do their jobs Sad but it is highly doubtful, I am guessing this is one of those exchanges that demands a huge amount of coins from a developer to let it onto the exchange?
So they have some blokexplorer or topic?
legendary
Hi
What is the current right block number ?
And where can I find it

As BTC38 has near full control of the network, the most valid block height will be on there... I'll ask them
Hi
What is the current right block number ?
And where can I find it
legendary
I think would be possitive for this coin to be in other exchange like Yobit or ccex, cryptsy is being unreliable and btc38 is basicly  for chinese users, what do you think about it?

I agree that adding more exchanges would be positive, but none of them want to add BoostCoin, i have already asked Yobit, C-Cex.
Bittrex and Poloniex are also not interested as they had BOST listed in the past...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
I think would be possitive for this coin to be in other exchange like Yobit or ccex, cryptsy is being unreliable and btc38 is basicly  for chinese users, what do you think about it?
is there are shenanigans going on over on that exchange to drive the price up it looks like the inability to remove coins or add to them is backfiring and it is dropping now in value there.
legendary
Interested in adding Boost to coinwallet.co - however I cannot seem to find the source..?

I'll PM you...
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Interested in adding Boost to coinwallet.co - however I cannot seem to find the source..?
legendary
Yes this seems to be the case, the majority of coins are being traded on BTC38. About 9.5 million coins are in BTC38 at the moment. And with the daily volumes of trade it feels like its being manipulated.

http://www.btc38.com/trade/reserves_en.html  (use Tor proxy if you can't view the BTC38 site as it's behind the great Chinese firewall)

At the end of the day all i want to do is fix the issues and maintain the network, but there needs to be some staking pressure on the network for this to work. Every suggestion of creating extra coins to be used on new permanent staking nodes, gets rejected by the community. So i'm stuck not being able to repair the problems.

Very frustrating!

Still the same rules apply until things are fixed, 'Don't move any coins between wallets, but trading is still open on BTC38 & Cryptsy'
the community or a single large exchange? sounds like they control a vast majority of the coins and there for can dictate what is done with it since the traders trusted their site with control over the coin by moving it to wallets controlled by that exchange. might be time for the users to complain to that exchange enmass about it
Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
when is this going to get resolved???

who knows, remember that the dev told multiple times that his ideas for fixing the problems gets rejected from the community so if continies on this way i think that this coin will continue very slow.... even for me is sad that dev and community can't find a commom way out from this huge problem...
when is this going to get resolved???
Pages:
Jump to: