Pages:
Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 15. (Read 299700 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
BoostCoin very popular coin in the exchanger btc38?
I wonder how such love for this coin at speculators. This coin was issued specifically for the Chinese market?

In the English word Boost goods combines well with the word Dust  Cheesy

And how many coins to be in your Boost systems? it's another unlimited POS coin?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
any news? admin?

Unfortunately not. The BTC38 community are not agreeing with the new plans, and the BTC38 admins are not replying to my messages about how we can fix the problems on the network.. The recent price and volumes are completely out of my control.

I'll keep trying to contact them with new ideas and hopefully will get the network problems fixed.

wait it is real? geez if all this goes on there is the risk that the coin died thanks to all the mess, now seriously why they don't agree with the plans?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
any news? admin?

Unfortunately not. The BTC38 community are not agreeing with the new plans, and the BTC38 admins are not replying to my messages about how we can fix the problems on the network.. The recent price and volumes are completely out of my control.

I'll keep trying to contact them with new ideas and hopefully will get the network problems fixed.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
any news? admin?
Activity: 220
Good news for community. Great work, DEV :-)
legendary
Hello admin. I cant upload blocks more then 424198. After this block wallet not downloading next blocks.

In file boostcoin.conf i write some nods:
addnode=5hrzeemkppcdalp3.onion
addnode=o2jjy6kkavi7wbx3.onion
addnode=gjgbuc3l52fxea5o.onion

You can help me?

Hi, please hold for a moment, i'm working with the BTC38 community for the new BOST wallet release date. In the meantime please don't move any coins in or out of your wallet until the new network is up and running.
Thanks
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Hello admin. I cant upload blocks more then 424198. After this block wallet not downloading next blocks.

In file boostcoin.conf i write some nods:
addnode=5hrzeemkppcdalp3.onion
addnode=o2jjy6kkavi7wbx3.onion
addnode=gjgbuc3l52fxea5o.onion

You can help me?
Activity: 71
Wow, boostcoin is still going? i never knew..
Cool to see it's going strong
legendary
<>

After a lengthy discussion and ideas with the QQ group users the BOST status is as follows.

Issues & Discussions:
The current network is running extremely slow due to a lack of staking. This seems to be due to the current daily trading volumes of 200 - 300 BTC on BTC38. As a result most users have all their BOST holdings only on BTC38 and not in their wallets staking. This has directly affected the performance of the network by creating almost no staking pressure. This is no good for the network performance and security so a new plan has been decided.

The new plan
After lengthy discussions with the users and the managers of the BTC38 exchange, BOST will be hard forked to create 500,000 more coins in the blockchain. These will be used to create permanent staking nodes to ensure the network performance is maintained in the future.

Progress
The new blockchain is currently being created in a private network. We will only release the new wallet once the network is running stably. When the network is ready a mandatory wallet update will be published that every must update and use. All previous wallets will be disconnected from the network.

Unfortunately the situation we are in is one of the negative possibilities of having a PoS only project such as BOST. This is why new permanent staking nodes must be created.

The future
On a positive note, the BoostCoin project is now 1.5 years old and has grown steadily in its user base and daily trading volumes. Now with a market cap of $270000 we will be looking at ways of increasing this for 2016!

Source: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boostcoin/

======================================================

BOST更新

经过长时间的讨论和想法与QQ群的用户BOST情况如下。

问题与讨论:
目前网络运行非常缓慢,由于缺乏跑马圈地的。这似乎是由于200目前每天的交易量 - 300 BTC的BTC38。因此,大多数用户拥有所有的BOST持股仅BTC38,而不是在他们的钱包跑马圈地。这直接通过创建几乎没有铆接压力影响了网络的性能。这是没有良好的网络性能和安全性等等新的计划已经确定。

新计划
经过与用户和BTC38交流的管理者长时间的讨论,BOST将很难分叉在blockchain创造50万个以上的硬币。这些将被用于创建永久铆接节点,以确保网络的性能被保持在将来。

进展
新blockchain目前正在专用网络创建。我们将再次在网络运行稳定只发布新款钱包。当网络准备好一个强制性的钱包更新将公布每一个必须更新和使用。所有以前的钱包会从网络上断开。

不幸的是,我们的情况是有一个销售点只项目,如BOST的负面可能性之一。这就是为什么必须建立新的永久性跑马圈地的节点。

未来
从积极的方面,该BoostCoin项目现在0-1.5岁,并已在它的用户群和交易量稳步增长。现在用$ 270000的市值,我们将寻求增加此为2016年的方式!

资料来源:http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boostcoin/
legendary
Any progress on this front?

well if you consider that the thread didn't got any kind of post after what i and the dev told i suppose that the "community" he is refering to is full of chaos or they even refuse to think about how to fix the coin

Yes i know this thread is light on info, but the main info is and has been in the QQ groups..
We already have a fix in place and a privately running network, the only thing we're waiting for is feedback from the QQ groups about the new specifications.

well if you consider that the thread didn't got any kind of post after what i and the dev told i suppose that the "community" he is refering to is full of chaos or they even refuse to think about how to fix the coin
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Activity: 63
will a web wallet come in the future? i see there is no mac wallet available Sad
Somebody knows if is normal that the wallet stopped at the block 640366? I was doing the sync of the blockchain and all of sudden it blocked on that block which is also dated 28 september.... Is this coin on a dead line or something?

Hi, not dead, we're still in discussion with the bulk of the community about a new direction for BOST

I see... Anyway one i noticed that one month already passed from when you made the announcment of the V4, there are some consistent things about it or is just part of some kind of speculation? Anyway i hope all will end soon because otherwise can hurt a bit the credibility of the coin
legendary
Somebody knows if is normal that the wallet stopped at the block 640366? I was doing the sync of the blockchain and all of sudden it blocked on that block which is also dated 28 september.... Is this coin on a dead line or something?

Hi, not dead, we're still in discussion with the bulk of the community about a new direction for BOST
Have any updated? Please explain details of the plan.

The initial plan is to update the code and force a mandatory upgrade of the BOST network. This ensures all users will have a robust network to build the BOST framework on
We are also in talks with the BOST groups about refreshing the technical capabilities of BoostCoin to create a new business in China.... More details about this soon.

最初的计划是更新的代码,并迫使BOST网络的强制升级。这将确保所有用户都将拥有一个强大的网络来构建BOST框架,
我们还与BOST组有关刷新BoostCoin的技术能力,以尽快在中国建立新的业务....关于这方面更多的细节谈判。

Maybe I'm missing something but isn't the cost of btctalk servers diskspace in dollar terms actually constantly going up as they're forced to keep your garbage?
You'd better say you love this thread, and you appreciate that love is given back to us in the form of support and interest in your project and you will constantly be working to try and provide nothing but the best service, product, and team out there which will never happen, because you do nothing but bump half a year old dead pointless thread.
legendary
Activity: 74
Still not working?
Pages:
Jump to: