Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 143. (Read 299700 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Competition

The first person who can create a public site for listing X13 mining rig rentals will get 2000 BOST reward

This site should be considered long term and central to promoting X13..
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
can i get a invitation to suprnova or maxminers, please? first has invited 500 BOST [email protected]
legendary
Are there any x13 rentals right now?

Not that i know of, but i think that someone should start renting X13 rigs.

legendary
is there voting on mintpal? cant find

I hope not, If BoostCoin goes straight on their Bribery (sorry i mean voting) list then it could mean they dont believe in it potential!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Are there any x13 rentals right now?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
is there voting on mintpal? cant find
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
It does indeed. I'd buy in just to see. It's this or DRK going up.

darkcoin pump is done, can't go up anymore
Activity: 1
can i get a invitation to suprnova or maxminers, please?
no other working pool
[email protected]  thx!
legendary
BoostCoin added to whatmine.com

Very nice.. Great to have an new calculator in the market
Activity: 56
can i get a invitation to suprnova or maxminers, please?
no other working pool
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Easy Instant Private
BoostCoin added to whatmine.com

Activity: 378
can one send me an invite for suprnova.cc (PM would be nice and make sure to include your boost address Wink)
Activity: 39
That's it Maxminers has to be stealing my hash. I usually get 18mh/s to 22mh/s on x11 and here I'm getting 5mh/s to 10 mh/s less then 50% of x11  

i get less than X11 aswell (same amout on different pools)

for 270X 950KHs instead of 1,4MHs with X11
so its probably just X13?!

you should have a look at this post http://club.dns-shop.ru/forum/?p=895&action=thread&id=80145 theres a optimized sgminer for X13 - I'm getting 2.4 Megahash with my  R9 280X - thanks to the dude that posted that!
Activity: 378
Activity: 260
What else does this coin have to offer?  It's pow/pos x13, but what else is coming in terms of development?

hitting bigger exchanges ?

That's not what I'm asking.  Hitting Mintpal or Crapsy isn't really development.  I am skiing about tech within the coin and features.

It seems like no one knows?

Hey damiano

As i said before in the forum, There are many X11 / PoS /Scrypt / Anon / SHA256, etc... coins in existence. So i wanted to create a coin that pulled in some of the latest features, so X13+PoW+PoS for me is the next logical step... Yes there are many different technologies in Crypto-land each offering different advantages.

I am looking into new features such as anonymous transactions, but cannot commit to anything like that yet, until the PoW mining phase has passed and things have settled. at the moment the PoW mining phase is to important to interrupt by adding new features to the coin.

I look after all my coins i have developed or helped with, so will be keeping BoostCoin at the top of my capabilities Smiley

Hope this answers peoples questions about the near future of BoostCoin

Annon feature is definitely something we should add ASAP, or at least give a proposed plan. Any new coin misses that feature is just obsolete.
legendary
What else does this coin have to offer?  It's pow/pos x13, but what else is coming in terms of development?

That's not what I'm asking.  Hitting Mintpal or Crapsy isn't really development.  I am skiing about tech within the coin and features.

Hey damiano

As i said before in the forum, There are many X11 / PoS /Scrypt / Anon / SHA256, etc... coins in existence. So i wanted to create a coin that pulled in some of the latest features, so X13+PoW+PoS for me is the next logical step... Yes there are many different technologies in Crypto-land each offering different advantages.

I am looking into new features such as anonymous transactions, but cannot commit to anything like that yet, until the PoW mining phase has passed and things have settled. at the moment the PoW mining phase is to important to interrupt by adding new features to the coin.

I look after all my coins i have developed or helped with, so will be keeping BoostCoin at the top of my capabilities Smiley

Hope this answers peoples questions about the near future of BoostCoin
Activity: 422

I asked the same question a few pages ago, no response. Could be a pump and dump.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
It does indeed. I'd buy in just to see. It's this or DRK going up.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
What else does this coin have to offer?  It's pow/pos x13, but what else is coming in terms of development?

That's not what I'm asking.  Hitting Mintpal or Crapsy isn't really development.  I am skiing about tech within the coin and features.

Activity: 276
That's it Maxminers has to be stealing my hash. I usually get 18mh/s to 22mh/s on x11 and here I'm getting 5mh/s to 10 mh/s less then 50% of x11  

i get less than X11 aswell (same amout on different pools)

for 270X 950KHs instead of 1,4MHs with X11
so its probably just X13?!
Jump to: