Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 157. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
goog
Developers have inspired the development plans do
Activity: 224
goog
We need more exchanges
Activity: 458
Merit: 265
We've added a pool for BoostCoin too:

https://boost.maxminers.net

Its currently no fee, we just found the first Block, Payouts should run fine as soon as the block has confirmed.

Jump in, still lots of free slots !
can't withdraw from your pool,please check and fix the problem.
I have the same problem. Withdrawals are not working on this pool.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
A new algorithm, X13?

It uses the Marucoin kernel.   You can pretty much use every conf from x11 and just switch the kernel to Marucoin.

Just use the PrettyHateMachine version of sgminer.

https://github.com/prettyhatemachine/sph-sgminer
Wow this coin is doing really well. Who knows what will happen when it hits Mintpal... Amazing volume for ~24 hours old.

The next XC like rise maybe?!??!  Let's hope so.  Smiley

I know that I would have 30 k USD if I held my XC from 5 days ago. I will hold my boost for 60 days at least before considering anything.

I haven't sold any XC since launch... so I know what I am doing with my Boost. Wink
Activity: 147
A new algorithm, X13?
Activity: 173

Its currently no fee, we just found the first Block, Payouts should run fine as soon as the block has confirmed.

can't withdraw from your pool,please check and fix the problem.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
Wow this coin is doing really well. Who knows what will happen when it hits Mintpal... Amazing volume for ~24 hours old.

I know that I would have 30 k USD if I held my XC from 5 days ago. I will hold my boost for 60 days at least before considering anything.

Activity: 173

this pool can't withdraw coins,may have something wrong .
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Pls invite me on this pool boost.suprnova.cc, my email [email protected]. Thank you !
Activity: 625
Sold at 4500 satoshi.
Maybe I will regret.
Activity: 196
this coin is being eaten up on bittrex. who ever selling this low will regret when they will have to buy them back x100 higher. 
no stupid multipools either to kill the price
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
this coin is being eaten up on bittrex. who ever selling this low will regret when they will have to buy them back x100 higher. 
damn, almost 30% of my shares are getting reject on maxminers.net  Sad
Activity: 168
Just a reminder,
dont post your wallet addresses in the forum or this thread may get dumped.
PM with any details if necessary

Thanks

What's the difference between a post and SIG? JW..

its all about spamming. coins before used to do giveaway here where they would ask their users to post wallets so they could get some coins. in return ,everytime a user posts a comment , the thread would get bumped into the top on the forums. when all the coins would do this. it would be hard to keep track of anything new since the front page of the forums was getting spammed from people only posting wallet address and nothing important.

ie: imagine if you did not have a bookmark of this thread. if you wanted to locate it, you would have had a hard time because it would be burrowed down to all the other coins constantly being bumped on top 20. 

in signature you should be okay since it will not cause a spam to have it listed there : )

Thank you for the clarification Smiley

Makes perfect sense now! Reminds me of when BlackCoin had there donations going.. Someone switched the Donation address to there own.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Just a reminder,

Thanks

its all about spamming. coins before used to do giveaway here where they would ask their users to post wallets so they could get some coins. in return ,everytime a user posts a comment , the thread would get bumped into the top on the forums. when all the coins would do this. it would be hard to keep track of anything new since the front page of the forums was getting spammed from people only posting wallet address and nothing important.

ie: imagine if you did not have a bookmark of this thread. if you wanted to locate it, you would have had a hard time because it would be burrowed down to all the other coins constantly being bumped on top 20. 

in signature you should be okay since it will not cause a spam to have it listed there : )

Activity: 168
Just a reminder,

Thanks

Jump to: