Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 160. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
its the same as mining x11 but you change -k darkcoin for -k marucoin

it doesn't work with my drk config only way it works is with simple bat file sgminer -k marucoin -o stratum+tcp://boost.maxminers.net:3919 -u User.Workername -p WorkerPassword -I 13 -g 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8192

797kh on my 270 is that right or low???
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Hi Guys,
I am having strange issue with SuperNova. X11 works fine but when i start this, It says waiting for work to be available from pool and then it crashes with an error..... Anyone else seen this issue?

Are u using the latest sph sgminer with -k marucoin ?

This crash usually happens when x13 algo is not available in sgminer
I got this issue too.I use the latest sgminer.on my HD5850 rigs, some can run,some got this issue...I don't know  why

if you are running it through shortcut, try to create a bat file first

Same issue as the above posters. Using the latest X13 miner in the original post, using a bat file. Not working. Is there any solution to this?
strange, it work for me i just used this with a shortcut AFTER running a bat file(with the same settings) first

sgminer.exe -k marucoin -o stratum+tcp://boost.suprnova.cc:3311 -u  -p  -g 4 -I 13
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

So, sgminer-troky is fine. Just change the darkcoin to marucoin. Thank you!

Using BAMT 1.6.2 running it with 2- Sapphire Radeon HD 6850, pushing 2MH/s when running it on Darkcoin kernel.
Activity: 154
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
█ █ Reward █ █

Since so many people are asking. There is a 2000 BOST reward for the first person to write detailed instructions for mining X13 BoostCoin, this must include example .bat files for popular cards and also any performance tweaks that can be used.

Please PM me with your competition entries Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Hi Guys,
I am having strange issue with SuperNova. X11 works fine but when i start this, It says waiting for work to be available from pool and then it crashes with an error..... Anyone else seen this issue?

Are u using the latest sph sgminer with -k marucoin ?

This crash usually happens when x13 algo is not available in sgminer
I got this issue too.I use the latest sgminer.on my HD5850 rigs, some can run,some got this issue...I don't know  why

if you are running it through shortcut, try to create a bat file first

Same issue as the above posters. Using the latest X13 miner in the original post, using a bat file. Not working. Is there any solution to this?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Can anyone link to the best miner for windows and also provide some configs for popular cards?

270x
280x
290x
Activity: 448
anyone have config or bat file for 270 ? and what hash should i get with it?
So, I should use sgminer-sph and not sgminer-troky?

What's everyone using? I am running BAMT 1.6.2
Activity: 154
runs nice and cool
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
there seems to be a memcache issue in the OSX wallet so ive pulled it from the OP for now, Will try and get it sorted asap
I'm going to stick my miner on this coin. Reading about X11 slowly becoming the next Scrypt scares me. I don't have a big rig for that lol. I'll hold and mine this one till it hits the roof Smiley
How many X13 coins are there? Just two, correct? Maru and this one?
Activity: 243
This may not get the expected 22m total coins by end of PoW. It seems PoS is already in effect also, so many blocks will be lost to those staked coins. Please correct me if I'm wrong, thanks!
Activity: 421

http://boost.dgbpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

new pool for boost.

Add it please. thanks.

BOST:      BEb8eKg8ry4j2BqSnavg2ezw8VMELiTTiq
legendary
Activity: 1148
Please do something about pools, its like it is a private mining operation now!

Suprnova is closed for new people and getting ALL the blocks!

Either actively spread some hash to MAXMINERS, or open SUPRNOVA for signups...

P.S. provide link to best available miner
Activity: 392
We've added a pool for BoostCoin too:

https://boost.maxminers.net

Its currently no fee, we just found the first Block, Payouts should run fine as soon as the block has confirmed.

Jump in, still lots of free slots !
Can anyone be able to send me an invite to supernova?

Email- [email protected]

Thank you Smiley

I've found our first block over at maxminers. We need more mining power there - supernova is overloaded with over 800 miners.

Well.. I will head over after work Smiley

Ask the people over at ShareX to add this coin to the exchange! It would be great to add this one Smiley
Link to the Exchange on my sig.
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Great work DEV team, I'm impressed with this coin. It became very popular only for 20 hours...
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Can anyone be able to send me an invite to supernova?

Email- [email protected]

Thank you Smiley

I've found our first block over at maxminers. We need more mining power there - supernova is overloaded with over 800 miners.
Jump to: