Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 172. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

I've been solo mining several hours and because it comes from. it is?? not supposed that the per block would be 500
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
ExchangeExchangeExchangeExchangeExchangeExchangeExchangeExchangeExchangeExchang eExchange?HuhHuhHuh

1+++++++++++++++

Guys, one of the best ways to get on an exchange is to ask the exchange owners.  Please don't expect the dev to do all of the work.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
please use anonymous technology and change logo.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
 ExchangeExchangeExchangeExchangeExchangeExchangeExchangeExchangeExchangeExchang eExchange?HuhHuhHuh
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Is there any reason my 5850 @ 650kh/s shows only 0,4mh/s(average) @ supernova pool?

Are you 100% sure you have your miner software is set for X13? sometimes these symptoms show if the miner is set for the wrong Algo

yeah, it has the marucoin algo, I guess it was just some server side issues, it appears inflated now (0,69 to 0,8) when my real hash is 650kh/s in x13. So I guess im fine!

Any developments on x13 for nvidia? is there any way? I want to mine this with my 660ti so badly.
Anyone running higher speed that 1.54MH/s on AMD R9 280X?

No, i get 1.3MH/s on my R9 280x

i get 1.5MH/ on my R9 280X
when the exchange  Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

No, i get 1.3MH/s on my R9 280x
legendary
Is there any reason my 5850 @ 650kh/s shows only 0,4mh/s(average) @ supernova pool?

Are you 100% sure you have your miner software is set for X13? sometimes these symptoms show if the miner is set for the wrong Algo

legendary
Dev,I just found that the coins I mined lately on  suprnova are misssent to the wallet before relaunch,which I set auto payment... Can I reclaim those coins.Or I lost them forever  Embarrassed 
Proof here:
http://imgur.com/NCLUJsr

Hey Hero, please PM me

Thanks
Activity: 472
Some exchanges?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

I'm pulling about 1.8 MH/s on average, but then again - you might have a slightly different model. Post your .bat & config files and I'll let you know.
Activity: 70
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

I have only 1MH/s at 950/1350mHz
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
entering this.

with CPU miner. so 2008 but no choice there is no Nvidia cudaminer or ccminer X13 support . it is going alrite. could be going better.

Any advice for NVIDA GPU mining X13 do let me know please

thanks in advance  Cool

ok! partial solution found. Nvidia will run with sph-sgminer ... large Nvidia optimization are truncated (OPENCL instead of native) but it stlll beats CPU mining... happy camper coin is as a person said here "innovative" could be that all X11 coin will gradually convert to X13 to fortify...

case of mining software falling behind coin development.. not the first time this happened

thanks for developing this coin.. and have a great night!  Cool

Started sgminer 4.1.0-103-g00015
Kernel marucoin is experimental.

sgminer kernel I am using against boost is marucoin , it seems to be fully compatible...

also above is VERY taxing on the system, all CPU cores are hijacked in the process... need to send a query to cudaminer/ccminer dev , also it is better for the coin value distribution and such if its tapped by people using NVIDIA cards, right now they are steering away from Boost...

how did u configure ccminer/sgminer/cudaminer to work with nvidia plz explain ^^
Activity: 70
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Liked, i join.
Activity: 392
Dev,I just found that the coins I mined lately on  suprnova are misssent to the wallet before relaunch,which I set auto payment... Can I reclaim those coins.Or I lost them forever  Embarrassed 
Proof here:
http://imgur.com/NCLUJsr
Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
2GH。 Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
entering this.

with CPU miner. so 2008 but no choice there is no Nvidia cudaminer or ccminer X13 support . it is going alrite. could be going better.

Any advice for NVIDA GPU mining X13 do let me know please

thanks in advance  Cool

ok! partial solution found. Nvidia will run with sph-sgminer ... large Nvidia optimization are truncated (OPENCL instead of native) but it stlll beats CPU mining... happy camper coin is as a person said here "innovative" could be that all X11 coin will gradually convert to X13 to fortify...

case of mining software falling behind coin development.. not the first time this happened

thanks for developing this coin.. and have a great night!  Cool

Started sgminer 4.1.0-103-g00015
Kernel marucoin is experimental.

sgminer kernel I am using against boost is marucoin , it seems to be fully compatible...

also above is VERY taxing on the system, all CPU cores are hijacked in the process... need to send a query to cudaminer/ccminer dev , also it is better for the coin value distribution and such if its tapped by people using NVIDIA cards, right now they are steering away from Boost...
Jump to: