Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 171. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hey everyone

I'm actively contacting exchanges at the moment, the reason i waited a little time was to make 100% sure the coin code is working correctly. Being the first x13 PoW / PoS coin this is very important to do, and also a reason why i set a 30 day PoW period.

Yes it it true i dont have a website. As i have posted a few times in the past i 'NEED' other developers to join to team for both web development and Marketing.

My skills and strength are within the coin development but i also realise that coins only survive with community and team development in all areas.

So please come forward if you can help :-)

What time to log, give a specific time?
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Hey everyone

I'm actively contacting exchanges at the moment, the reason i waited a little time was to make 100% sure the coin code is working correctly. Being the first x13 PoW / PoS coin this is very important to do, and also a reason why i set a 30 day PoW period.

Yes it it true i dont have a website. As i have posted a few times in the past i 'NEED' other developers to join to team for both web development and Marketing.

My skills and strength are within the coin development but i also realise that coins only survive with community and team development in all areas.

Please add Anonymous
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Hey everyone

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Enjoy now when you can mine on low difficulty, when will get to Bittrex, the difficulty will increase at least 10 times, the price will reach 10000 SAT.
Don't you see that along with Suprnova pool, somebody else is mining on a private pool? Suprnova only finds half of the blocks and is the only pool that is mining, there is somebody who knows how much will worth this coin and is privately mining, is the first coin X 13 POW/POS, please look at the X11coin (XC),which doesn't stand up in the first 10 days and now is selling at 75000 SAT on Bittrex...

are you dev?
NO
Activity: 56
Enjoy now when you can mine on low difficulty, when will get to Bittrex, the difficulty will increase at least 10 times, the price will reach 10000 SAT.
Don't you see that along with Suprnova pool, somebody else is mining on a private pool? Suprnova only finds half of the blocks and is the only pool that is mining, there is somebody who knows how much will worth this coin and is privately mining, is the first coin X 13 POW/POS, please look at the X11coin (XC),which doesn't stand up in the first 10 days and now is selling at 75000 SAT on Bittrex...

are you dev?
+1
Activity: 527
Please message to Bittrix, a good newcoin exchange platform.

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

the coin will add Bittrix in a few days.
I've done
Please message to Bittrix, a good newcoin exchange platform.

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

the coin will add Bittrix in a few days.

You want the coin to die,
 that rubish platform Grin
This transaction is to collect garbage Grin Grin Grin Grin

You want the coin to die,
 that rubish platform Grin
shit plat Grin go
Activity: 58
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
where will the Dev  Huh Huh Huh Huh
ExchangeExchangeExchangeExchangeExchangeExchangeExchangeExchangeExchangeExchang eExchange?HuhHuhHuh

1+++++++++++++++

Guys, one of the best ways to get on an exchange is to ask the exchange owners.  Please don't expect the dev to do all of the work.
No official website, no communication, no development reply Grin
Activity: 518
lanched for 20 day and no exchange interest for this coin? Huh
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
that‘s ipo, not solo。 Grin

and how do I fix it forgive my ignorance
that‘s ipo, not solo。 Grin
Jump to: