Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 192. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
release date?

The OP says "launches 15 May @ 22:00 GMT".
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
release date?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
2% Premine AND 15 Coins from every Block for the Dev
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
will the X11 miner work?

Activity: 243
Merit: 250
ANN: First ever X99 POW/POS coin tonight
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
2% Premine AND 15 Coins from every Block for the Dev  Huh

Wow!!! That's like a 5% pre-mine. Dead before launch even. When will they learn? The post mine can even be swallowed if used in regular chunks for development and giveaways, or for charity, as demonstrated by Einsteinium. If it was like 505 per block with 5 going to the dev. Pre-mine is totally dead.

waltsmith

It's really hard to cover promotional, developmental, and giveaway costs from a developer's own pocket(s).  As soon as the coin doesn't "hit the moon" in two days, people will be complaining that the dev needs to work harder and harder at promoting the coin they created.  When a developer has a premine he can use that to his advantage to get others to help out.  Bottom line....if you don't agree with a coin and its parameters then please move on.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Wow!!! That's like a 5% pre-mine. Dead before launch even. When will they learn? The post mine can even be swallowed if used in regular chunks for development and giveaways, or for charity, as demonstrated by Einsteinium. If it was like 505 per block with 5 going to the dev. Pre-mine is totally dead.

waltsmith

Sorry typo, that should read 1% premine Smiley
Activity: 196

waltsmith
Activity: 239
Merit: 103
Activity: 136
X13?new algo?

I would like making a Chinese translation. pm ,dev.
Activity: 21
Hello, your coin is very well done, and then prepared to do? I like your coin, now came out? Cool coins, the hope that people will like
legendary
★★★ Launches tonight @ 22:00 GMT ★★★
legendary
need more information for boostcoin.

Will do very soon, just finalising a few things
Activity: 35
need more information for boostcoin.
Activity: 224
goog
Look forward to
Activity: 168
The mysterious
very   good
legendary
Which miner will be supporting it?

At the start, all the miners that were created for Marucoin will be able to mine BoostCoin as well, including the stratum code
legendary

marucoin should be the first X13

Agreed, Marucoin Pioneered X13, BoostCoin brings together PoS and X13 to make a new innovative coin, something different from PoS Scrypt, or PoS X11....
Activity: 236
similar to x11?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Great news waiting for the launch of boostcoin. Cheesy
Jump to: