Pages:
Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 29. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
hi all,

we suspended boostcoin deposit due the 51% attack we encountered.
we have solution for it now. the deposit will be reenabled very soon once we the solution is implemented.

thanks a lot for your paitience and supports, and many thanks to mammix2 for the help he offered.

cheers,
btc38

大家好。

之前因为51%攻击的缘故我们暂停了 boostcoin 的充值,目前我们已经有了解决方案。
我们的工程师正在实施新方案,一旦完工,充值和利息就会再开启的。

谢谢大家一直的关注,也谢谢作者 mammix2 在此次事件中对我们提供的帮助。

此致,
比特时代运营团队

LOL. It is not possible to get a 51% attack on boostcoin, as that means 1 person owns 51% of all staking coins, which has NOT happened.

i hope mammix2 gives up on your exchange as you seem to be very incompetent.

Interesting to know that a PoS coin was attacked. It is mostly likely to be a problem of BTC38's deposit system itself. If it were a real 51% attack, they would not be able to come up with any "solutions"...
However, LOL, someone does own more than 50% of this coin Cheesy. It is BTC38 itself! They have about 9,000,000 coins...
http://www.btc38.com/trade/reserves_en.html

Hopefully Mintpal can add BoostCoin!
I don't trust BTC38 anymore...

hi victzhang,

thanks a lot for your great comments. as i am not the technical type of person, so I am not very sure about the very reason how we are attacted. I'll consult our enginner to get more information about the problem we were in.

i also hope mintpal will add boostcoin. a coin with more liqudity is good for all. not only the supporters of the coin, not only the exchanges, but also the coin it own.

have a nice day.
Smiley

sammy
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
The  BTC38 boostcoin deposit problem is fixed.
比特时代已经修复BOST 增长币的充值。

Great news, everyone can start trading again Smiley
好消息,每个人都可以重新开始交易Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
The  BTC38 boostcoin deposit problem is fixed.
比特时代已经修复BOST 增长币的充值。
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
hi all,

we have solution for it now. the deposit will be reenabled very soon once we the solution is implemented.

thanks a lot for your paitience and supports, and many thanks to mammix2 for the help he offered.

cheers,
btc38

大家好。

此致,
比特时代运营团队

LOL. It is not possible to get a 51% attack on boostcoin, as that means 1 person owns 51% of all staking coins, which has NOT happened.

Interesting to know that a PoS coin was attacked. It is mostly likely to be a problem of BTC38's deposit system itself. If it were a real 51% attack, they would not be able to come up with any "solutions"...
However, LOL, someone does own more than 50% of this coin Cheesy. It is BTC38 itself! They have about 9,000,000 coins...
http://www.btc38.com/trade/reserves_en.html

Hopefully Mintpal can add BoostCoin!
I don't trust BTC38 anymore...
Activity: 98
hi all,

cheers,
btc38

大家好。

此致,
比特时代运营团队

Activity: 117
hi all,

cheers,
btc38

大家好。

此致,
比特时代运营团队
Activity: 98
i really hope this coin doesn't die, i've lost a LOT of money to it so far lol
Activity: 56
I think you have a agreement with Chinese and BTC38, so you dont want this coin to go on minpal no more! You make total silence, and make holders dump...
Nice one, I love it!  Cool
legendary
Nope, we are just waiting for BTC38 to do their thing.

We've got a full Chinese version of the website coming soon, including the paper wallet. Things might have slowed down, but they're not dead
Activity: 44
So, this coin is dying slowly....?
Activity: 48
Im still here...
I gave BTC38 all the information they asked for 2 days ago, but still they have not enabled deposits yet.

Dear dev, aren't you the  banker???

你不是庄家么。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
And the comunity support you , we are still here with Boostcoin too... Smiley
legendary
Im still here...
I gave BTC38 all the information they asked for 2 days ago, but still they have not enabled deposits yet.

Activity: 48
Dear dev, are you dead?
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
It's so quite in here...
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
I hope maxxim2 is having a great vacation Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
boost at the moment is bullshit
Activity: 51
BTC38 said BOST block browsing problems, closed l a recharge, BOST interest is not, now plunged in BOST. Do you know what the author wallet problem? You deal yet?

Oh dear - sorry mate, could not understand what are you talking about...
he said that btc38.com cant deposit boost.

He want to say that he can't get POS coin based on his amount on btc38.
Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
BTC38 said BOST block browsing problems, closed l a recharge, BOST interest is not, now plunged in BOST. Do you know what the author wallet problem? You deal yet?

Oh dear - sorry mate, could not understand what are you talking about...
he said that btc38.com cant deposit boost.
Activity: 38
BOST由于区块链当前不稳定,因此我们暂停了BOST的冲币功能(提币不受影响),我们正在尝试联系作者解决该问题!Because the BOST block chain is not stable, therefore we suspend BOST Chong currency function (put coins are not affected), we are trying to contact the authors address the problem!   China trading sites the biggest BTC38。The author went on vacation, this several days also did not solve the problem, POS are not do not know.
Pages:
Jump to: