Pages:
Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 31. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm gonna clean up this town
We strongly request for BOST Chinese regional promotion
The performance is said to the idiot Run away and the sister
Day of diving up there singing down will not see the shadow
Then said the anonymous author idiot out a curse not strength
We let him get covered in the group!
We recommend that we support 157188044 stupid stupid

This is the guy you have a common investment with? Seriously think about this for a minute guys - THIS guy?! Get out now and start saving up some money so you can move out of your parents' basements. 6.5% premine and an echo chamber of clueless cheerleaders. Look at the signs, guys. Look at the signs.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
We strongly request for BOST Chinese regional promotion
The performance is said to the idiot Run away and the sister
Day of diving up there singing down will not see the shadow
Then said the anonymous author idiot out a curse not strength
We let him get covered in the group!
We recommend that we support 157188044 stupid stupid
Tell me: on what planet has a coin ever succeeded that had a premine over 3%? Because not on Earth. This piece of crap has a 6.5% premine. Odds it has a future: 0%

Thanks MEGA, for keeping the post active!  Wink

You bet. I have no problem bumping a thread for a scamcoin when it helps expose the coin. If you look at my history, I called out Whitecoin, Yellowcoin, Mazacoin, DaMacoin, Silkcoin, and several others all when they we hitting their stride. They were all obvious scams and everybody ignored me and all of the warning signs. Guess what? Everybody that bought or held lost a ton of money. They all tanked. Anything with a premine over 2% is just ridiculous. This guy has an effective 6.5% premine and you're cool with that? He might as well put on a ski mask and rob you because this thing will crash and burn hard. I really hope it gets on MintPal because it will be a bloodbath.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Tell me: on what planet has a coin ever succeeded that had a premine over 3%? Because not on Earth. This piece of crap has a 6.5% premine. Odds it has a future: 0%

Thanks MEGA, for keeping the post active!  Wink
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Hi Guy, how many confirmations are required by the boost coin network? 6,12 or 110?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
It seems really nice , if you need help with testing just ask...  Smiley
legendary
Hey all

The Tor integration has started today, we now have a code base ready for compiling and testing over the next few weeks.

I Will keep you all posted with the progress of BoostCoin.

12 Hours left for the next coin to be added to CoinRecycler !

http://voting.mastiffcoin.com/

This coin belongs in "CoinDumpster"
Activity: 490
12 Hours left for the next coin to be added to CoinRecycler !

http://voting.mastiffcoin.com/
Idiot contact address you don't understand fuck your wife you understand.

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
BoostCoin is now available on

BOST/BTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/BOST/BTC
BOST/LTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/BOST/LTC
BOST/DOGE: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/BOST/DOGE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why you should choose Bleutrade

• Trade Crypto2Crypto • Real-time Trading • Low Fees • Hundreds of trades per minute • Resistant to DDOS attacks
• Trade 66 cryptocurrencies • Possibility to trade 2145 pairs • Decentralized storage • 95% Cold storage wallet
• Light as a feather system • Encrypted SSL connection • Real-time backup • Fast support (Less than 1 hour)
• Two-Factor Authentication (Google)...

Register on Bleutrade Now!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Idiot contact address you don't understand fuck your wife you understand.
NND BURN to the anonymous author, can you tell us you don't
Or if you are not planning to the anonymous
Now the market need for anonymous

I have no idea what you're saying. I say to you: 6.5% effective premine = scam. Lying about premine = scam. Math: the universal language.
NND BURN to the anonymous author, can you tell us you don't
Or if you are not planning to the anonymous
Now the market need for anonymous
For 10000 BOSt to do than you are now on the platform after the anonymous anonymous out you get what
Do what innovation is now market need anonymity
The authors don't you understand

No, I don't.
For 10000 BOSt to do than you are now on the platform after the anonymous anonymous out you get what
Do what innovation is now market need anonymity
The authors don't you understand
6.5% effective premine. I don't need to discret anybody - you scammers do it all on your own. Glad to see everybody is getting together and giving me negative trust to attempt to discredit me. Thing is, all people need to do is look at the blockchain and do some basic math to realize it's a scam and you are a liar. Anybody buying this coin right now will lose money. This isn't a matter of trusting me or not - it's a fact. Dozens of good coins out there why waste time and money here?
legendary
Hi guys, any updates on the coin? I am looking to buy more but need to feel confident enough to invest..

Hi Ace, don't listen to him he's trying to blackmail loads of devs, check the previous pages posts.

Im still working on new connectivity developments. Dont worry i'm not going anywhere Smiley
Hi guys, any updates on the coin? I am looking to buy more but need to feel confident enough to invest..

How about this update? There was an effective 6.5% premine on this coin. The dev is lying about the premine. Premines have to be reported in terms of POW coins available because the premined coins also received POS just like the others. This proves the coin is scam alone. Nothing should make you confident because no legitimate coin would ever take such a massive cut right off the top. Stay away unless you want to lose money.
Pages:
Jump to: