Pages:
Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 68. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
With most off the new x13 coming out to scam people. i am starting to appreciate this coin even more

+100
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
With most off the new x13 coming out to scam people. i am starting to appreciate this coin even more

+1 
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Activity: 122
But hey ignorance is bliss no? Lol

Not usually.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Aaannnddd monsterhash.me is offline, guess I am not getting the 500 coins owed to me... thanks for the great support guys!  Angry

Any news on the Multipool mammix?

monsterhash working for me

Just wait, you will find a block and won't see a payment for it, pretty fun stuff!

Lol yeah can you tell I am a little sour about the whole ordeal? Also just noticed the site isn't showing hash rates etc. so I figured it was down.

POW is over.....   also... are you expecting an extra payout for being a block finder?

Well yeah, I have a reported 2 blocks found, but have only seen a payment for one.

Now I am not some freaking veteran to mining so it could be me having the disconnect  Undecided But hey ignorance is bliss no? Lol
Dont forget where it all started...If you dont know where to point your x13 miners. look no further than Marucoin!

LOL

Mining CloakCoin now..... 
Aaannnddd monsterhash.me is offline, guess I am not getting the 500 coins owed to me... thanks for the great support guys!  Angry

Just wait, you will find a block and won't see a payment for it, pretty fun stuff!

Lol yeah can you tell I am a little sour about the whole ordeal? Also just noticed the site isn't showing hash rates etc. so I figured it was down.

POW is over.....   also... are you expecting an extra payout for being a block finder?
Activity: 210
Dont forget where it all started...If you dont know where to point your x13 miners. look no further than Marucoin!

lol sorry i had to...

Activity: 168
@OP

Do you need a Spanish translation?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
I'll be shutting down both stratums on boost and boost2.suprnova.cc as soon as PoS is reached, this means you'll also need new seed nodes for syncing your wallet, use the ones from the op or the multipool (if one comes).

I hope you have fallbacks configured for your rigs Smiley

Suprnova's Stratums are now shutted, please withdraw your funds ASAP as the remaining blocks have matured !

thx

Thanks OC for hosting the pools.
Also thanks to all the pool owners and everyone who mined BoostCoin for the past few weeks.

Now lets look to the future Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I'll be shutting down both stratums on boost and boost2.suprnova.cc as soon as PoS is reached, this means you'll also need new seed nodes for syncing your wallet, use the ones from the op or the multipool (if one comes).

I hope you have fallbacks configured for your rigs Smiley

Suprnova's Stratums are now shutted, please withdraw your funds ASAP as the remaining blocks have matured !

thx

Activity: 210
WTF why are my posts getting deleted?
Activity: 149
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
FINISH
Pages: