Pages:
Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 69. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 149
5 block/....
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
I'll be shutting down both stratums on boost and boost2.suprnova.cc as soon as PoS is reached, this means you'll also need new seed nodes for syncing your wallet, use the ones from the op or the multipool (if one comes).

I hope you have fallbacks configured for your rigs Smiley

Yeah, i'm chatting to a good Multipool right now... will update very soon
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
PUMP Starting!

it was a reverse pump.. false alarm
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I'll be shutting down both stratums on boost and boost2.suprnova.cc as soon as PoS is reached, this means you'll also need new seed nodes for syncing your wallet, use the ones from the op or the multipool (if one comes).

I hope you have fallbacks configured for your rigs Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
To anyone mining at boost.monsterhash.me..

Beware that if you are lucky enough to find a Block, they will not pay out coins for it! Which sucks as I have had great success with them and would have continued to use their site if they had actually given a flying F** about me being there.

After about a week of waiting and 2-3 PM's sent about a missing payment for a FOUND block, they have yet to respond with something other than "Our wallet wasn't synced right, everything should be fine now". For someone that has only 3.4Mh, finding a block is huge! Finding 2? Even better! Too bad only one got paid out...

I'd suggest to stay away from them, as they don't really seem to care about the "smaller" miner but only about the big "King Pins" with +1000Mh worth of power.

Thanks for your constructive post, we've already tried to make it clear for you several times via PM, we're paying all blocks out that have been found, it is an automatic process.

It makes no difference if you have 1, 3 or 100 MH/s.

Feel free to contact us if any problems still arise but we're probably unable to help you.

Serval times? Really? I see one PM in my inbox from you lot, nice try though!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 22

Beware that if you are lucky enough to find a Block, they will not pay out coins for it! Which sucks as I have had great success with them and would have continued to use their site if they had actually given a flying F** about me being there.

After about a week of waiting and 2-3 PM's sent about a missing payment for a FOUND block, they have yet to respond with something other than "Our wallet wasn't synced right, everything should be fine now". For someone that has only 3.4Mh, finding a block is huge! Finding 2? Even better! Too bad only one got paid out...

I'd suggest to stay away from them, as they don't really seem to care about the "smaller" miner but only about the big "King Pins" with +1000Mh worth of power.

Thanks for your constructive post, we've already tried to make it clear for you several times via PM, we're paying all blocks out that have been found, it is an automatic process.

It makes no difference if you have 1, 3 or 100 MH/s.

Feel free to contact us if any problems still arise but we're probably unable to help you.
Activity: 210
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
62 Blocks left.
Activity: 28

Sorry to sound like a dick guys, but would really like to know whats going on!
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Hope it grow
Activity: 32
so what is the point of this coin being x13 if there is only "mining" for a week?  just trying to gain the press of x13 or what?
Volumes on Bittrex grow ...
Activity: 196
101 BLOCKS TO GO