Pages:
Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 86. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
No we dont want multipools, it kills a coin. Raises difficulty much quicker than normal mining.

i think you dont know what a multipool is or what kind of multipool i am talking about ...just look at the blackcoin multipool concept and you will understand
Activity: 306
Merit: 251
No we dont want multipools, it kills a coin. Raises difficulty much quicker than normal mining.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Friendly reminder to join our chat room on freenode;

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#boostcoin
Activity: 560
price has doulbed again volume has doubled , whales have invested serious money in this coin and wont let it fall , they will probably slowly continue to raise the floor after this accumulation phase , there were buy orders of 16+ btc showing on bittrex for a couple of minutes , so im pretty sure we will see a good increase in price

could we get some update from the dev on the newest developments?

also id still like to ask the dev to get us a multipool (hasco.ws) which would also allow others to mine and directly counter the dumping by miners

whales bought serious amont ? yes
they are waiting to price go up and dump to the ground again
bastereds Grin Grin Grin
price has doulbed again volume has doubled , whales have invested serious money in this coin and wont let it fall , they will probably slowly continue to raise the floor after this accumulation phase , there were buy orders of 16+ btc showing on bittrex for a couple of minutes , so im pretty sure we will see a good increase in price

could we get some update from the dev on the newest developments?

also id still like to ask the dev to get us a multipool (hasco.ws) which would also allow others to mine and directly counter the dumping by miners
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Boost going to Mintpal today. Buy now cheap or cry later.

Where do yo know ?!
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Boost going to Mintpal today. Buy now cheap or cry later.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
I think they dont own big mining farm, because then they would have premined less to gain more attention.  Roll Eyes
Thats just my 2 cents.
And ofc they can just mine something else. There is plenty of coins.

I have a grand total of 7 Mh/s available... not really much of a farm Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

That's only if you believe the dev team will make this use with what they have.
Now, why should anybody believe it?
There is no proof yet that's right, but it is more probable they will use these 3.9% to P&D and fill their pockets.
Time will tell, hope for you all that this case is different, but I'm skeptical.

Dev posted wallet address of foundation, so for now it's transparent and trustworthy. And he doesn't hide behind new nickname/account, check the work he has done, before launching boost coin.

Its nice but, what if developer team is owning big minning farm and now is selling all coins ? and this addresses is used only for trustworthiness ?
very possible scenario with a lot of actual coins...

why wouldnt they just mine another coin after difficulty has gone up ?

it's better to stick with the one that has more chance to go up

who will continue mining even if at loss, will be paid more in the end
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
 I think they dont own big mining farm, because then they would have premined less to gain more attention.  Roll Eyes
Thats just my 2 cents.
And ofc they can just mine something else. There is plenty of coins.

There is no proof yet that's right, but it is more probable they will use these 3.9% to P&D and fill their pockets.
Time will tell, hope for you all that this case is different, but I'm skeptical.

Dev posted wallet address of foundation, so for now it's transparent and trustworthy. And he doesn't hide behind new nickname/account, check the work he has done, before launching boost coin.

Its nice but, what if developer team is owning big minning farm and now is selling all coins ? and this addresses is used only for trustworthiness ?
very possible scenario with a lot of actual coins...

why wouldnt they just mine another coin after difficulty has gone up ?
i have bad messages for all investors:

- its simply scam.... why ? look at the dev profile on github...
- 15 coins from block is going to dev - 5 % premine with all
- now i sell all coins with some profit (with lucky), trade volume is simulated...
- i am very interested if this will be pumped, but my tip is hell, good luck boys

tell that to darkcoin, with 1M instamined by dev's group

but i agree those -15 per block weren't necessary, the 1% prmeine was more than enough for the foundation....

+1
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

- now i sell all coins with some profit (with lucky), trade volume is simulated...
- i am very interested if this will be pumped, but my tip is hell, good luck boys

tell that to darkcoin, with 1M instamined by dev's group

but i agree those -15 per block weren't necessary, the 1% prmeine was more than enough for the foundation....
Well I can tell you for a fact that money (in bost form) is being used for development and promotion of this coin, since I am working on the development team.  Unless you want a whale funded coin that is only going to be a pump and dump with no longevity, a small % of the coins have to go towards dev.  It's the only way.

Well to become the best coin and have the most innovative features, it's going to cost..  And sadly the best people charge a lot.

I don't think it's that big of a number really, since a large percentage of 3.9% will go towards growing/benefitting the coin.  Which is something people these days demand and expect, without thinking of the cost. 

Cheesy on this address is only 173,624.39  now we have 35922 block.... where is 365200 coins ?
You have to calculate that a lot of block where POS blocks, so less total coins after POW, and foundation get's less coins to. More than 1/3 of 35922 blocks where POS.

Correct. Everyone will get less PoW coins because of PoS blocks. Including dev/fund. It does not change the overall percentage what they get. Dev fund will control 3.91% of all coins minus the ones they are giving away or selling.

That's quite a percentage....

Activity: 403

Activity: 13
Well to become the best coin and have the most innovative features, it's going to cost..  And sadly the best people charge a lot.

I don't think it's that big of a number really, since a large percentage of 3.9% will go towards growing/benefitting the coin.  Which is something people these days demand and expect, without thinking of the cost. 

Cheesy on this address is only 173,624.39  now we have 35922 block.... where is 365200 coins ?
You have to calculate that a lot of block where POS blocks, so less total coins after POW, and foundation get's less coins to. More than 1/3 of 35922 blocks where POS.

Correct. Everyone will get less PoW coins because of PoS blocks. Including dev/fund. It does not change the overall percentage what they get. Dev fund will control 3.91% of all coins minus the ones they are giving away or selling.

That's quite a percentage....

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

You're an Idiot....  

The 15 coins goes to the foundation for on going support and new development and the Dev has provided the foundations Address:

BKqAh5ojyS7bkjaDHJEWXxMwKNUvUsNZak

What is wrong with Dev's Github profile?

• He has been on Github for months
  • He has committed to several other coins
  • He has forked multiple coin, stratum, and mining repos

Stop spreading FUD because you want to try to buy back in at a low price.

As i have said a ZILLION times before... the foundation only gets 15 coins for each PoW block, each PoS block only generates a very tine amount to the foundation. and since block 100 PoS block are also being generated, which will cut the total coin supply, basically making this whole project far more valuable!!
Also the foundation coins are being spent on running this bad boy. do you think all this stuff happens for free??

IMHO this has proved, that in this age where AltCoins are being created every day, Unless you have tons of cash to spare or invest (Which i don't!) having the funds available from pre-mine and foundation sources is key to making a sustainable project.
HIGHEST VOL ON BITTREX
Pages:
Jump to: