Pages:
Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 85. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Looks like our top contender tonight on Mintpal is ENC with all it's hype. Keep them votes coming. Let's show MP we mean business!

Wow people sent over 25 BTC to voting for ENC, where are these die hards here? :p  j/k of course as that is just nuts, feeding MintPal MORE money they don't need...

lolwut? 25 btc = 25 000 votes?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Looks like our top contender tonight on Mintpal is ENC with all it's hype. Keep them votes coming. Let's show MP we mean business!

Wow people sent over 25 BTC to voting for ENC, where are these die hards here? :p  j/k of course as that is just nuts, feeding MintPal MORE money they don't need...

they do need money
it costs a lot to host and maintain it...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 38
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
things are heating up at bittrex...
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
No we dont want multipools, it kills a coin. Raises difficulty much quicker than normal mining.

multipools also keep the price down, for larger payouts

Activity: 55
To the moon!  Not long now  Cool

Just as recently predicted, we are heading for about 12 million coins in the PoW phase, which has just over 5500 blocks left to run.
At the current rates this should be finished within 48 hours.

Get all your mining power possible onto boost now to get those last ~1.5 million coins Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Just as recently predicted, we are heading for about 12 million coins in the PoW phase, which has just over 5500 blocks left to run.
At the current rates this should be finished within 48 hours.

Get all your mining power possible onto boost now to get those last ~1.5 million coins Smiley
Activity: 350
So after pow this coin is expected a rise?  Where do you guys suspect its bottom should be?
about 10k ?

depends on when annon feature etc comes out , when additional things come out higher
Activity: 714
So after pow this coin is expected a rise?  Where do you guys suspect its bottom should be?
about 10k ? It looks like its about to break out .. any moment now...
Activity: 104
The 38th place on Mintpal! Good work! Go further!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
do u guys I am to late to mine this coin or not?

Yes you can mine for maybe 2 more days. only until block 43200
Activity: 350

no but its x13 which i personally cant mine
Activity: 420
Activity: 714
No we dont want multipools, it kills a coin. Raises difficulty much quicker than normal mining.

No you dont get it......
The pool dosnt, it simply mines the most profitable coin and then sells it to exchange and buys bost its all automatic, there's a few around made on NOMPE nodejs...
so the multipool he is talking about isnt like you think, the one he speaks about is opposite to the one you image Wink
Activity: 55
Yea, the channel is a secret club..  Please apply for membership.  Just kidding, the chan is -i now so you can join Smiley

Friendly reminder to join our chat room on freenode;

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#boostcoin

== #boostcoin Cannot join channel (+i) - you must be invited
Activity: 83

You do not know what you're talking Smiley hehe
Activity: 75
Friendly reminder to join our chat room on freenode;

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#boostcoin

== #boostcoin Cannot join channel (+i) - you must be invited
Pages:
Jump to: