Pages:
Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 93. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This is my first time to mine coin which isn't scrypt coin.

I configured it all but the problem is mh/s...with my 5850 im getting 330kh/s on scrypt and here on x13 I should get 1.03mh/s(source:whatmine.com) and the problem is that im getting only ~50kh/s o.O

Do I have to change GPU and memory clock?On scrypt im using gpu 800mhz mem 740mhz...

THANKS!

X11 and X13 does not work(properly) on the 5xxx and 6xxx series cards i believe, someone correct me if I am wrong.  Smiley

I didn't know that...Thanks!

X11 works fine with my 6970, x13 not.
TTM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
4 green candles on the all chart on bittrex (highest volume) , we havent had more then 1 green candle since the dump began , we are going back up ! Smiley

Nope, the more important thing is volume. This coin is losing volume, without more significant amount of Bitcoin poured to market, the rising is just temporary.
Activity: 350
4 green candles on the all chart on bittrex (highest volume) , we havent had more then 1 green candle since the dump began , we are going back up ! Smiley

It's very good news for me  Wink

i need to wait with selling for at least 27k , will wait to at least 50 k since that was the goal for the whales before they drove the price down ( as we saw with the orders on polo ) many more people will want to see their buy price hit first if they havent dumped before , going back up will be easier then going down

kind off sad that i didnt get in after the dump , could have been a huge bost whale however i am certain we will get back to old prices
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code

It's very good news for me  Wink
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
This is my first time to mine coin which isn't scrypt coin.

I configured it all but the problem is mh/s...with my 5850 im getting 330kh/s on scrypt and here on x13 I should get 1.03mh/s(source:whatmine.com) and the problem is that im getting only ~50kh/s o.O

Do I have to change GPU and memory clock?On scrypt im using gpu 800mhz mem 740mhz...

THANKS!

X11 and X13 does not work(properly) on the 5xxx and 6xxx series cards i believe, someone correct me if I am wrong.  Smiley

I didn't know that...Thanks!
Activity: 140
Bought some after pump&dump, at ~6800 , so Im losing money now, but it must be hyped soon,right?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
if I had AMD GPU cards I would be mining right now like there is no tomorrow.. also many of you here are short term oriented I see crypto coins only getting started 5 to 10 years from now, by that time blockchains will go into a completely different level difficulty wise and rigs will increase in sophistication.. in some ways you are all lucky, if boost pulls thru and it might due to increased accent on software development I would advice you all not to sell, believe boost achieved somewhat good distribution due to X13, look at me ! I was locked out due to Nvidia!

Cool

rule of Today: people always want what they can not get
Activity: 210
I bought Bost at 22K.. :/

I bought 2200 BOST at 17K...  Undecided

I'm holding a bag of 8200 coins, you are better with just 2200.
[/quote

Lucky me bought 75 at 27k Smiley

75? this is even a buy order? lol

LOL why are you even complaining? I bought 22'500 at 26 so yeah, your 75 at 27k and 2200 at 17k is nothing   Undecided
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
100k is not possible unless the coin go through a run like BC and DRK.

I think 50k is maximum, for me i put my sell order there.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
fucked up situation, we all waiting for 30k and more Smiley

I am waiting for 100 K

not many coin reach that value, but maybe with anon feature we have a chance
Activity: 742
fucked up situation, we all waiting for 30k and more Smiley

I am waiting for 100 K
dev can you ask hasco.ws to add us , they once said in a thread that they often add coins when a dev asks them to , not that often when its community members and a multipool would be a very good thing to add price and volume since many are fearfull to add to their holdings or buy new , if we can mine it directly from the market we dont need to add our btc we give positive volume and due to the price we get many coins , also people can use every algo not just x13
Activity: 266
Mine X13 BOST with Pool666! %0 fee

• Live & Accurate Stats
  • Dedicated servers with SSD
  • Professional team
  • The natural choice for mining
  • PPLNS PAYOUTS
  • VARDIFF
  • Cron based payments running every hours
  • %0 fee

Visit & Mine: http://bost.pool666.com

Sponsored by www.Pool666.com

Visit & Mine: http://bost.pool666.com

Added to the OP... thanks
thx. can you please put %0 fee next to it.
Activity: 561
someone interested in helping me out, please contact me.
Activity: 546
Remember the golden rule. "One's gain is another's loss".  There are no exceptions.  Wink
Activity: 616
Boght 10 000 @1100 sat - sold @17ksat
Boght 50 000 @5k sat - Holding

Smiley
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I`ve bought 10K at 4-5K sat and still believe I do it right  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
I lost my faith in blackcoin at 15000 l sold it for 18000 .. look now 
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
DEV should stop the block, get rid of the multi pool.

when does POW end, so this dumping carnage stops

PoW ends on Block 43200, it's currently on Block 33282
thanks, how long would that be..eta?

3-4 days
Pages:
Jump to: