Pages:
Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 95. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
End PoW as soon as possible,
the coin will die. Grin

YES!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Mine X13 BOST with Pool666! %0 fee

• Live & Accurate Stats
  • Dedicated servers with SSD
  • Professional team
  • The natural choice for mining
  • PPLNS PAYOUTS
  • VARDIFF
  • Cron based payments running every hours
  • %0 fee

Visit & Mine: http://bost.pool666.com

Sponsored by www.Pool666.com

Visit & Mine: http://bost.pool666.com
Activity: 149
Meantime ....
33394 block.
3.7k Satoshi.

Grin  1000  500  200  100   0
And if the opposite? Rebound! 3000 10000 20000 30000 ... n
Activity: 560
Dump to 2800 just happened.

Still not selling. meh. hahaha. I've lost so much that i don't even care anymore.
  Go home and sleep, 10000 tomorrow
POW and multipools destroyed the price, i dont think it has destroyed the coin yet. Ive lost a cool bitcoin so far. If the dev delivers with all the plans and features, itll be a succes...it might have to be a long term investment/wait though. Look at Cinni, it went through and still going through a similar cycle. Lets not forget DRK hovered around .0017 range for a couple of months before soaring 10-20x in price once the devs delivered.

Yeah but I mean look at XC , it soared once the POW was about to end but after that it peaked and went back down, and now even when their Dev is implementing anonymous transactions price isn't going up.
XC stopped soaring because a lot of fud, which for the most part is clearing up. Price will go up once Xnodes and new wallet come out. Boost will go up too once POW ends and dev finds coders to help with anon implementations.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

Still not selling. meh. hahaha. I've lost so much that i don't even care anymore.
POW and multipools destroyed the price, i dont think it has destroyed the coin yet. Ive lost a cool bitcoin so far. If the dev delivers with all the plans and features, itll be a succes...it might have to be a long term investment/wait though. Look at Cinni, it went through and still going through a similar cycle. Lets not forget DRK hovered around .0017 range for a couple of months before soaring 10-20x in price once the devs delivered.

Yeah but I mean look at XC , it soared once the POW was about to end but after that it peaked and went back down, and now even when their Dev is implementing anonymous transactions price isn't going up.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Now become anonymous ?

If you have any diffuculty i can help it looks 3 people used config generator but they could not start mining

Code:
sgminer.exe -k marucoin -o stratum+tcp://euw.pool666.com:50260 -d 0 -u Krabby -p x -I 18 -g 2 -w 128

it looks config generator returns -X13 make sure to replace it with marucoin like above
all you need basically replace this

stratum+tcp://euw.pool666.com:50260 -d 0 -u Krabby -p x

http://bost.pool666.com X13 great pool at beta tage will be %0 and for boost forever %0

let's mine some Bost

Download x13 miner here https://mega.co.nz/#!uAp12DYa!vhfp1wDb43mB1KCo_5ZfwXehYhBXeKcVYWbmkTB2ldg (DRK + Q2C + QRK + MYR + FC + INK + ANI + GRS + SIC + TWE + MARU)
Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Meantime ....
33394 block.
3.7k Satoshi.

Grin  1000  500  200  100   0
Activity: 149
Meantime ....
33394 block.
3.7k Satoshi.
Pool666.com opened new Pool for Boost at %0 RATE Forever

http://bost.pool666.com/

-No registration needed
-Only boost address

sample settings

Code:
sgminer.exe -k marucoin -o stratum+tcp://euw.pool666.com:50260 -d 0 -u Krabby -p x -I 18 -g 2 -w 128
Activity: 279
DEV should stop the block, get rid of the multi pool.

Activity: 168
What is the difference between a and DRK. Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
End PoW as soon as possible,
the coin will die. Grin
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Can someone please tell me, what's the point of this coin being X13 algo if after the PoW phase is over we can no longer mine it?

Yeah, and I've been reading, but this Proof Of Stake just escapes me. So the wallet is changed after POW ends and I 'mine' by sending coins to myself and processing transactions?

Isn't that a lot like what my mom told me not to do? POW I totally understand, POS I'm still trying to get a grasp of.

I'm mining this b/c I want to learn more about POS (because it isn't so wasteful) and I like the X13 algorithm taking less power.

The guy above ^^^^^^ has got it right...what's the point of a lower power, ASIC-proof algorithm if those things are irrelevant after Block 43200?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

when does POW end, so this dumping carnage stops

PoW ends on Block 43200, it's currently on Block 33282

when does POW end, so this dumping carnage stops
Pages:
Jump to: