Pages:
Author

Topic: Boosting Morale for newbies. Giving newbie a merit. - page 3. (Read 709 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Of you can take a look @LoyceV thread here, The future of Bitcointalk: Low Ranking Top Merit earners in the past 30 days.

I'm sure you can find a lot of newbies deserving of your smerit.
Yeah it looks like there are few newbie who earn their merits.

As we all know that the best thing that could happen here in the forum is to get the first merit and I want to be the first one to give the merit on that user (newbie with no merits).

This is what I have mention above I like to be the user to give that newbie his first merit. Of course newbie that will always be here in this section for this is the most appropriate section for newbie to learn about cryptocurrency. There are many questions to ask for a newbie and I know many user will going to help. Cryptocurrency is a little bit confusing at first and this is why we need to boost their morale. You can help as well for I had only 1 smerit to give.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
Most of the new members here probably are confused and do not know what to do. Most need guidance and do not know on how and where to start learning with cryptocurrency.
In every section of most boards, there is a first three pinned post written for better understanding of that particular section,this is the fact that newbies failed to do meanwhile it is written as pinned in beginners and help board to read before posting. If every new users should equip with that as a major priority, understanding the forum wouldn't have been a hard task as it regards as self guidance as well as self revolution.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
OP, you are yourself a member, so you have very limited smerits with you. It is better  if you can distribute them to the newbies as you come across reading posts from them while surfing the forum.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
Of you can take a look @LoyceV thread here, The future of Bitcointalk: Low Ranking Top Merit earners in the past 30 days.

I'm sure you can find a lot of newbies deserving of your smerit.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Boosting morale of the newbies would be cool idea instead of making them believe that the forum could let them earn by joining bounty campaign. Most of the new members here probably are confused and do not know what to do. Most need guidance and do not know on how and where to start learning with cryptocurrency. This is the reason why some of the newbie after learning the basics like creating wallet, transferring crypto to exchange wallet and do the trading forgot what is the essence and purpose of cryptocurrency. More likely they are becoming hackers, fraudster and scammers taking advantage on the cryptocurrency decentralized system.

I do believe that all of it could be avoided if only we will allow the newbie to start with the scratch for advising them to make more post or replies in this section rather than browsing other section to which they will be having hard time to understand. As we all know that cryptocurrency is a little bit complicated at first but when does know the basic then it will be easier right then. The application also make it more difficult getting afraid to try especially if it is the first time to use like in transferring crypto from wallet to exchange or wallet to wallet.

Newbies could learn here all of those things in a slow and smooth process. The mindset here is very important. Most newbie were told the wrong ideology about the forum and that is how they can earn huge in the forum which is wrong. More newbies just wanted to join bounty hunting and excited to wear signature for them to count stake weekly compliance to get rewards. They only make the forum worst due to their spamming activity and even becoming a plagiarist for copying and pasting posts of others. So, I think it is a good idea to suggest them to visit more often in this section to continue learning about cryptocurrency(the basic questions asks). As we all know that learning cryptocurrency is not for all but it will be only to those who are interested to learn and come to search for information in regards to it.

In this manner, I am holding 1 smerit to give back to newbie to boost the morale of the user. As we all know that the best thing that could happen here in the forum is to get the first merit and I want to be the first one to give the merit on that user. Just want to get remembered by that user to remember me that I am the first guy to give the merit if he will rank up to higher positions.

Wanna give a try? Post your thread and I'll check and give your first merit.

update: 6 merits to give. First 6 newbie to recieve their first merits. Post your threads now.
Pages:
Jump to: