Pages:
Author

Topic: Boozer's Rep Thread - page 2. (Read 3653 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
April 30, 2014, 07:01:44 PM
Hey Boozer. I'm renting Tron again and it keeps deleting my primary pool. I was building up a nice hashrate on my pool then boom. No hash. I checked and it was on my secondary. Can you stop this from happening. My primary pool is my primary pool for a reason  Wink  Thanks man!

Edit: Boozer, Tron just turned off. Can you make this right for me please?  Thanks.
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
April 30, 2014, 12:50:16 PM
Unsatisfied. I was mining perfectly fine for 20 minutes and suddenly the pool switched another URL which I deleted. I don't know why this happened, I've hired him twice before and this has never happened.

Looks like the rig rebooted and didn't keep the pools you configured.  I'm not trying to rip anyone off... please PM me and we can make this right.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
April 30, 2014, 03:11:42 AM
Unsatisfied. I was mining perfectly fine for 20 minutes and suddenly the pool switched another URL which I deleted. I don't know why this happened, I've hired him twice before and this has never happened.

Edit: Worked out a solution. Solution was really quick it was all an accident other than that, his service is great! 5/5
April 29, 2014, 04:17:18 PM
Boozer is a straight up operator and super communicative. Comped time for a bad gpu fan during my last run. I just rented another 4Mhash beast. Thanks again. Your hour deals are amazeballs, fyi!
April 29, 2014, 02:34:37 PM
Hey there. I'm renting Louise right now and hashrates haven't hit rated hash of 4.5Mh/s only hitting 4.35 consistently. Is this a leaserig reporting error, or is she just not hitting her max?  Thanks man. Your rigs are awesome overall. I'm renting 3 right now!

Edit:  I'm renting 4 of your rigs right now Smiley

Looks like a GPU lost its fan(s) and overheated so that rig is down a card now.  PM me and let me know if you would like more time on one of your current rentals or prefer a refund.  Thanks!
April 29, 2014, 02:21:12 PM
Hey there. I'm renting Louise right now and hashrates haven't hit rated hash of 4.5Mh/s only hitting 4.35 consistently. Is this a leaserig reporting error, or is she just not hitting her max?  Thanks man. Your rigs are awesome overall. I'm renting 3 right now!

Edit:  I'm renting 4 of your rigs right now Smiley
April 29, 2014, 01:12:58 AM
Taking LRP4 out for her inaugural spin! She's hashing a bit slow so far, but she'll pick up I'm sure. Looking to hit some more blocks! Thanks.

The LRP1-4's rigs are Gridseeds with very variable hashrate.  It should average out over time, but let me know if doesnt pick up and I will refund/extend the lease to make up for it.
April 28, 2014, 12:19:01 AM
Taking LRP4 out for her inaugural spin! She's hashing a bit slow so far, but she'll pick up I'm sure. Looking to hit some more blocks! Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
April 27, 2014, 11:45:19 PM
I have rented rigs from Boozer several times. Recommended.
April 27, 2014, 07:53:12 PM
I rented your hashmonster 4.10Mh/s beast Tron for an hour and I've hit two blocks so far! I just rented for another hour. Steady hashing with few rejects! Thanks for hosting solid rigs and having a one hour affordable rate for some beastly power! Cheers!
Activity: 434
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 26, 2014, 02:10:37 AM
It's good now. Thanks
April 25, 2014, 10:35:13 PM
I rented 'Louise' rig yesterday. It was suppose to give hash rate of 3.2. But it's not going over 2.5. Can you check?

It was only at 2.5 for about an hour while I did some maintenance to add hashpower. Your previous 14 hours averaged 3.27 and your remaining 9 hours will be over 4.5 so you will come out ahead.  You should see the increased hashpower now.  PM me if you have any questions about it.
Activity: 434
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 25, 2014, 10:25:04 PM
I rented 'Louise' rig yesterday. It was suppose to give hash rate of 3.2. But it's not going over 2.5. Can you check?
April 25, 2014, 08:51:27 PM
boooo at least give me an hour or so man jeez  Roll Eyes

Leaserig refunded your rental fairly quickly... although I see it did not refund the first rental.  I'll work with you via PM to get that other part refunded to you.
Activity: 146
April 25, 2014, 08:41:22 PM
boooo at least give me an hour or so man jeez  Roll Eyes
I rent your ring but now it gone oıffline

Sorry for the inconvenience.  I am still getting used to how leaserig operates.  I had just updated the hash rate on a couple machines and instead of keeping the price I set per megahash, it applied the old price to the new mh/s

So my price prior to increasing the hashrate was .0077... after I repaired two cards and updated the hashrate, the price was .005... which I did not set Sad so I disabled the rigs I am working on and the autocancel should kick in soon and refund your money.  If it does not, do not worry as I will refund it to you, but lets give the auto-cancel from leaserig some time first.
April 25, 2014, 08:38:44 PM

Sorry for the inconvenience.  I am still getting used to how leaserig operates.  I had just updated the hash rate on a couple machines and instead of keeping the price I set per megahash, it applied the old price to the new mh/s

So my price prior to increasing the hashrate was .0077... after I repaired two cards and updated the hashrate, the price was .005... which I did not set Sad so I disabled the rigs I am working on and the autocancel should kick in soon and refund your money.  If it does not, do not worry as I will refund it to you, but lets give the auto-cancel from leaserig some time first.
Activity: 146
April 25, 2014, 08:35:47 PM
Activity: 5
April 24, 2014, 12:36:20 AM
Wow, Boozer is amazing.

Helped diagnose the problem, joined us in IRC, credited an hour to our time... Amazing.  Will be renting from him again.

Thanks!
Activity: 5
April 23, 2014, 11:59:57 PM
we noticed we had goof'd on the original user/worker creds, updated it, and it never came back / tried again.

are you still seeing auth issues?

GrinningFool.worker9 should be the user

For the GrinningFool user, we're noticing on our stratum server(s) that it Auths, but submits no work. 

My account, ctp2nd, has been running like a champ.   

Thank you for your help.

Hell, you could pop into our IRC and help / answer questions if you felt like it: https://kiwiirc.com/client/chat.freenode.net/?nick=Guest|&theme=basic#awesomehash
April 23, 2014, 11:54:01 PM
Howdy Boozer,

Just rented LRP3 for a few (Cool hours and as soon as we (GrinningFool) hit [hire] the hash rate tanked, 0 accepted / rejected / speed.   Could you take a look at it and possibly credit a little bit of time?

Thanks!

Looks like there is an authentication issue with the pool.  I will credit some time but it appears the issue is on your side (or the pool).  Let me know if I can help further.

Code:
Pool failed to authorize: east.us.stratum.awesomehash.com:3393
Pool connection established: east.us.stratum.awesomehash.com:3393
Pool switched: east.us.stratum.awesomehash.com:3393 (GrinningFool:worker9)
Pages:
Jump to: