Pages:
Author

Topic: Boozer's Rep Thread - page 3. (Read 3653 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
April 23, 2014, 11:47:10 PM
Howdy Boozer,

Just rented LRP3 for a few (Cool hours and as soon as we (GrinningFool) hit [hire] the hash rate tanked, 0 accepted / rejected / speed.   Could you take a look at it and possibly credit a little bit of time?

Thanks!
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
April 23, 2014, 06:49:33 PM
I rent your ring but now it gone oıffline

Appears you are correct.  My provider had a power outage that took about half my rigs offline.  Should be back up shortly. 

PM me which rig you rented and if it does not auto-cancel and refund your money, I will extend the lease to make up for the downtime.

Thanks!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
April 23, 2014, 06:26:24 PM
I rent your ring but now it gone oıffline
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
April 22, 2014, 06:31:51 PM
Rented for 24h+ with not a single problem.

Very solid, stable and fast rig.

Thanks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 21, 2014, 04:42:42 PM
Currently leasing this rig for a hour all going very smooth so far, will proberly re lease for another hour after if all is good. Will update this post with full review once lease is over.

Extended lease for a extra hour and again all very good.

Overall, great rig with a trusted provider, perfect speeds sometimes a little higher than advertised. 100% uptime over the two hours leased, would recommend this provider and rig to anyone looking for some good speeds at a reasonable price.
Activity: 252
April 20, 2014, 11:24:56 PM
Only 1hr hire but no problems, hash rate consistent with low rejects
Activity: 309
April 10, 2014, 05:33:37 AM
My rep is good... hopefully this helps prove that  Grin

Regarding Leaserig.net:

• Please PM me with any issues and post here with your opinion after we have worked things out.  I would prefer to keep this just a rep thread and work out any issues via PM.  Then you can post your overall (good/bad) experience here.  Just keeps this thread a bit cleaner and on point.

• I have quite a few rigs and there are going to be issues... running 7 GPU's in one rig is always tricky Smiley  Most are stable weeks at a time, but if there is a problem just let me know and I'll make it right.  Even with weeks of stability on average per rig, given the number of rigs I have, odds are that someone will have an issue almost daily.  If you are that unlucky person, just PM me.  Again, I am not looking to rip anyone off from this and I will do my best to make it right.

• The LRP1-4 rigs are Gridseeds with very variable hashrate.  It should average out over time, but let me know if they don't and I will refund/extend the lease to make up for it.

Pages:
Jump to: