Pages:
Author

Topic: Borgcoin (BRG) Bringing order to chaos - page 10. (Read 51825 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
I tried to envision a realistic scenario in which coins can exist that virtually ASSIMILATE other coins into their own kind:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beware-predatorcoins-a-new-breed-of-crypto-currency-520225 (skip the introduction to get straight to the concept)

I wonder how much that could be made work and whether Borgcoin could be the first to attempt such a strategy.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Thanks for the block explorer Rudy, some borgcoins sent your way. :-)
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
It's the ALLSPARK...lol
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
blockexp.info
Update:

We already have an ebay international seller offering to accept borgcoins BRG for payments for his asic miners/ ant miners items for sale on ebay once we get listed on an exchange. coin-swap.net is just having some minor difficulties integrating borgcoin into their system because borgcoin doesn't want to be integrated into their sytem, it wants to assimilate their entire system.  Grin

Thanks for all the hard work being devoted by the coin-swap team into borgcoin.

more power to coin-swap.

thanks
We will have the Borg operational on Coin-Swap shortly.

edit: We are getting this error, even after specifying another port in both config file (which it seems to ignore) and command line option.
Code:
Error: Unable to bind to 0.0.0.0:9335 on this computer. Borgcoin is probably already running.

Nothing is running on port 9335 (this is the only coin on this server)

Anyone else run into this from the github source?

the github source wasn't updating the difficulty as it should hence we went back and fixed the code, the new fixed source code can be downloaded from the borgcoin website itself.

borgcoin.org

thanks

Would you push the update to github? Thanks

Please try this file from github. 

https://github.com/borgcoin/Borgcoin001

Thanks

edit: We are getting this error, even after specifying another port in both config file (which it seems to ignore) and command line option.
Code:
Error: Unable to bind to 0.0.0.0:9335 on this computer. Borgcoin is probably already running.

the github source wasn't updating the difficulty as it should hence we went back and fixed the code, the new fixed source code can be downloaded from the borgcoin website itself.

borgcoin.org

thanks

Will be up on github in a few minutes, i'll send the new link once done uploading.

thanks
Activity: 98

Code:

borgcoin.org

thanks

Code:

I had the same issue when i was in testing stage, all i did was a clean reinstall.

hope it works for you.

Code:

borgcoin seems to be very difficult to assimilate  Grin

Not rocket science  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

Code:

borgcoin seems to be very difficult to assimilate  Grin

Code:

borgcoin.org

thanks
Activity: 98

Code:

I'm not syncing either.  Downloaded Win wallet from website, used the posted config, and tried all three rpc port numbers (announce post number, also 9527 and 9955) with no luck. 

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcport=9335
addnode=50.7.31.186
addnode=14.200.124.9
addnode=14.200.134.9
addnode=198.23.71.110

I don't see anything wrong.  Maybe someone else will.  Thanks!

WALLET DONT SYNC. AFTER HOUR AND A HALF (ALL NODES ADDED IN CONSOLE)

try adding e-miningpool.net:
addnode=46.105.140.61

that's right then restart the borgcoin client.
Activity: 352

I'm not syncing either.  Downloaded Win wallet from website, used the posted config, and tried all three rpc port numbers (announce post number, also 9527 and 9955) with no luck. 

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcport=9335
addnode=50.7.31.186
addnode=14.200.124.9
addnode=14.200.134.9
addnode=198.23.71.110

try adding e-miningpool.net:
addnode=46.105.140.61
Borgcoin Update:

If all goes well we should be seeing borgcoin in one of the major exchanges by within this week.
We are hard at work in getting borgcoin into major exchanges.
Fingers crossed.

Word of advise, Please do not dump whatever borgcoins you have once on the exchange as you may not know of how much borgcoin will reach in value once we have the offline and online shops starts to accept borgcoins for their merchandise.
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
? Grin

BORG COIN RULES!
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcport=9335
addnode=50.7.31.186
addnode=14.200.124.9
addnode=14.200.134.9
addnode=198.23.71.110

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Beetle Borgs lol
Activity: 272
Merit: 250

I have successfully mined KED, UFC and GPL.  Need to get this one running to round out my portfolio Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: